Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Suspended

this world is totally about prostituting yourself for money and control.

staged gun events and staged terrorism events with more and more fascism.

when you detach from everything this world no longer is a fit
Old 14-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
It's more of a to each their own type of thing.

I like to believe in free will, keeps most of us going.

I do make my own choices, even if people tend to have limited options..

I have a hard time trying to believe that there is only one choice and it's scripted.

Maybe I'm naive or ignorant to facts.
Old 14-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Suspended

this world is a washing machine

nothing has changed.

take, for example, the trillions collected for decades to cure disease, yet the last disease ever cured was polio in the 1950s.

perfect example of how nothing ever changes in this 'world'

when you don't buy into the can-die-s and traps of this world like sex, alcohol, love, materialism, spirituality/religion then the 'matrix' will present you with other nonsense like magic or having people tell you you are the messiah or Bible King...to get you going down rabbit holes

the patterns remain for me, yet i keep evolving.

staged performances by people around me. constant messing with my financial situation. soon to be homeless for the 14th time..last time 14 months homeless 8 months ago.

i've seen things you wouldn't believe...
Old 14-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanya1979
It's more of a to each their own type of thing.

I like to believe in free will, keeps most of us going.

I do make my own choices, even if people tend to have limited options..

I have a hard time trying to believe that there is only one choice and it's scripted.

Maybe I'm naive or ignorant to facts.

if i could show you my world you would KNOW that choice and free will are illusions.

just like in Truman Show his choices were manipulated so that ultimately he always would choose that one choice that would keep him on the script

everything i do is controlled...rideshares, housing, jobs, online work...

i can see most people are scripted based on the words they use and their eyes...sometimes i see black things behind people's eyes or people even taken over(like agents in Matrix movie). i've even seen people shapeshift

best allegories for this world are Truman Show and Dark City or UK television series The Prisoner

this world is either a computer program/simulation or there is ONE DREAMER pretending to be everybody both individually and separately. a TRINITY of Mother, Father and Son

you wouldn't believe my world. the THING that scripts this world tries to control me and i get stuff that is out of this world.

i've had this stuff my whole life but the last 11 years have been PURE HELL

like i said..i could tell you stuff you wouldn't believe...surreal beyond belief
Old 14-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Suspended

when i identified with my given name and history as Bryan (ego identification) then i truly believed i had free will and choice

after this process i real lies'd that free will is the biggest con about this world.

in my experience the THING behind this world is a liar, deceiver, manipulator and control freak

when you SEE THINGS CLEARLY it will mess with you 24/7
Old 14-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Experiencer
I worked with a Guy that believes everything was scripted too. He t also believed that we were all puppets on strings. ( his words, not mine )

I can't relate though. We still get along though and he's a awesome friend to have. I told him that I can only believe in what I see, not what I'm told.

He's okay with it. He's also a very interesting man to talk to.
Old 14-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Master
I am sorry you feel this way.

You will realize in time, a much brighter Truth for yourself. It's not easy being awake or aware, and seeing the harsh lessons being learned here.

Good luck on your path, and welcome to SF :)
Old 14-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanya1979
I worked with a Guy that believes everything was scripted too. He t also believed that we were all puppets on strings. ( his words, not mine )

I can't relate though. We still get along though and he's a awesome friend to have. I told him that I can only believe in what I see, not what I'm told.

He's okay with it. He's also a very interesting man to talk to.

shakespeare was correct. this world is a stage and you are all reading your lines.

i can see everybody is scripted, programmed and controlled

when you see these things it makes existence difficult

when you buy into the programming you are rewarded. the more you see clearly the more the MATRIX, for lack of better terminology, messes with your existence

this 'world' to me seems like a dead world. i'm not religious but the parable of the 2 sons is pretty accurate.
Old 14-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Experiencer

welcome inthemiddle! This is truly a place to talk and get things off of your mind!
Old 14-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I am sorry you feel this way.

You will realize in time, a much brighter Truth for yourself. It's not easy being awake or aware, and seeing the harsh lessons being learned here.

Good luck on your path, and welcome to SF :)

what i know now is THERE IS NOTHING TO KNOW AND NOTHING TO LEARN

everything in this "dream world" is symbolism, metaphor, allegory, archetypes, phonetics..

this world is an inverted mirror

the DOGON Tribe of Africa (Doggoneit) talked about beings from Sirius B called the Nommos (inverted Mon Os = Moon Us) that created humans right? Sirius is the DOG STAR. invert DOG and you get GOD STAR..right? in Black's Law dictionary a monster is a human birth. MON STER = MOON STAR..are you following? SIRIUS INVERTED = IRIS US = ALL-SEEING-EYE IS US

in Truman Show Christof (Of Christ inverted) is in the MOON directing (GOD Dreaming). Truman wakes up to the fact that his world is artificial and manufactured. an island. he wants to go to Fiji and he wants the young girl (both symbolize a new dream)

Dorothy taps her ruby slippers 3 times to go back to Kansas. 3 times for THE TRINITY. ruby= rub eyes. what do you do when you wake up from dreaming? you rub your eyes and put on your slippers

in Dark City Mister Murdoch was fighting the aliens (his subconscious) and was on a spaceship (his own mind)