Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-01-2014, 04:32 AM
Pathfinder

Smile Auras can seen by everyone ?

Hello

I have read many of threads about aura.Is is possible to see auras by me also, or it is only gifted to some people ?

Thank you
Old 09-01-2014, 05:13 AM
Master

Hi Badana!
Nice to see you again
This "gift" was actually one we all had as children as far as my research has shown, and is simply a suppressed ability we have always had, just a certain sensitivity to certain vibration a by our eyes.
If you can see, you can learn how to see auras, and if not or not present with the being, you can use remote viewing or your third eye for this.
All things have auras also, so you can see the aura of the inanimate and the animate, as all have consciousness.
If you would like any help learning or want some tips and tricks I know, I can post them here if you'd like also ;)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-01-2014, 05:22 AM
Pathfinder

hai....shadedragon

yes...ofcourse i would like to know the tricks.Because i could not able to see auras at present.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Seeker
I second that shadedragon ! Id love to hear how youv'e learned to do this.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana
hai....shadedragon

yes...ofcourse i would like to know the tricks.Because i could not able to see auras at present.
;) don't worry to much about it, as often we do maintain the skill a bit and can develop it from there.
First, I want to show you a little trick that will show you that you already possess the ability, and if you practice even this one alone, your ability to see will improve well.
So, put your hand over a dark, solid colored surface. It may be easier if you can place your hand on it, but if not, it may or may not be more difficult based on your ability to focus your eyes on certain distances.
Now, look at a finger. Right now, notice how it is in focus compared to the rest of what's around you? Well, this also means that those areas go out the fastest because they are most used (although this can be reversed through practice)
Now, maintaining that clarity, I want you to shift your gaze about an inch over your finger (of course, as the center of your gaze won't be on it, but the distance you are looking at from your point of view is the same. If you are looking at your hand on a surface, it is close enough so that you can just glance an inch above your finger and not have to worry about the distance thing (the distance thing is a lot more simple than I think I've made it sound, but I can't think of a better way of explaining it fully right this moment.)
Now just stare at that new point. Soon, you will notice that you can see what looks like heat or vibrating space around your fingers, usually extending out to around a cm or occasionally up to an inch out. This is your etheral auric body, and if you keep watching this point, you will begin to be able to make out some color. :)
And you can continue focusing to bring out the color more, or you can move your gaze again upwards and pause each time you don't see any vibrating anymore to wait for it to catch up. Then, you may see what appears to be another edge. This is another level of your aura, and you can continue on outwards and find all the edges you can :)

Personally, before I learned, for a while I did many focusing techniques as my vision always drifted if I had kept them in one place for more than a second, so I had to train my eyes to be able to watch one point for an extensive amount of time between staring-focusing meditations on a single point, and being able to move my focus farther and closer to/from me and maintain that spot (this is a common practice using the red/blue circles or creating a cross and holding it in that position, based on where you have focused your vision, which if done straining yourself can be difficult to master, but if you allow it to flow and go unstrained, then the practice is actually very easy to master once one has focusing on one point down pat.

My sister would use objects to state at also to practice seeing auras when she was younger, and fully developed those abilities.
You can also make an aura appear brighter by focusing energy into that area.
Another technique you can do with another person- do as you did with your hand but stare at their third eye, or watch just outside their body, just as you did to watch the hand. The third eye will naturally expand the aura, but if you watch outside the body, you will find it easier to see those levels I was talking about between one energy body and another, higher frequency more subtle one.

Would you like any others/resources?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 10-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungiant1212
I second that shadedragon ! Id love to hear how youv'e learned to do this.
I hope that helped you as well then ^^
Have you gotten down your ability to see them?

Old 10-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Pathfinder

yeah...thank you
well i understand the process now tell me how much time do i need to practice per day and how much it will take to improve my ability to see auras (aproximately) just curious
Old 10-01-2014, 02:39 AM
Master

Well, here's the beauty. The more you practice generally the better you get but don't go overkill. It truly varies based on the person- one friend took a few days and another took around a year while doing this. Personally, between studies and then field work of going out and practicing on the actual aura, it took me roughly 2-4 months simply because I didn't have the tips and tricks that I know now until the end & some even afterwards, and when practicing it was as often as I could as much as I could for as long as I could on whatever I could find, which was often from a few seconds on the bus or at the end of class to around an hour or so here and there, which doesn't sound like all that much but all of it definitely added up :)

Old 10-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Pathfinder

grate.... thank you :-) shadedragon
Old 10-01-2014, 11:20 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

Anyone is able to see auras if they put their mind to it and practiced. It will start opening up your third eye chakra. Once I started seeing auras, I started having visions, which leads to learn of your higher self. :)

Good luck. There are many articles and YouTube videos on ways to do this. Find what's most comfortable for you. Don't do it so often to where you give yourself a headache though. :)