Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Royalite

Chakras and Life Circumstances

Hola everyone!

Can life circumstances affect your chakras? As in, can being in certain situations cause your chakras to become unbalanced and then removing yourself from those circumstances somehow cause them to be balanced again?
Old 08-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Sangress

As far as I know, the amount of energy in an energy system fluctuates with emotions, stress particularly and the energy system itself is often tied in with the physical body, so if you were to break a leg there would be an energetic wound or anomaly in the same area.

Chakras become less efficient when your energy becomes unbalanced, its a bit like an organ without a proper blood supply pumping through it.

So, yes, life circumstances can unbalance and affect your chakra's. The type of imbalance and how it effects you can change in severity according to the situation.

I've found that chakras take a while to become balanced once they have been under enough strain to become unbalanced in the first place. Often when the situation ends the chakras lag behind and energy blockages or a lack of energetic flow occurs among other things.

Most times chakras will heal in their own time, but sometimes complications occur and healing is needed.

So, removing yourself from a situation is often not a quick fix, but it enables you to begin healing and eventually recover.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Master
YES! i think sangress answered your question perfectly, i def reccomend counseling, journaling or eft to deal with the emotions those situaitons bring as well as shamanic healing as it can remove the imprint of the trauma and clear the chakra through the illumation process
Old 08-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Royalite

Thanks both of you!

Rosewater, thank you for the suggestions.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
I really do beleive so. For example if I'm in a stressful situation the chakra affected with that will be affected....I truly believe that. Also I know that when I was in an abusive relationship my aura was really dirty and small and affected by the abuse.
Spiritlite.