Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Sigils

anyone got any info on these?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Daisy

Each intelligence & spirit has a sigil or name as in all the Archangels etc have their own sigils I have one that I created myself it can be made up of either numbers from the magic square where the numbers 1 to 9 are arranged so that whatever point u add straight or horizontal etc they all add up to 15 or letters that correspond to the numbers 1 thro to 9 this one is a more Western method.

Once you have created your own sigil you can use it in many ways it adds direction & focus during meditation, ritual invocation, work with talismans, or I have a separate one that I use with my healing work. You can once you have created your unique sigil trace it in the air, carved in candles, drawn on paper & burned, or just drawn on paper & placed under your treatment couch. I use sigils of certain Archangels during my healing work. Other methods are the Rose of 22 petals where the 3 inner petals contain 'mother elements' air, fire & water, the 7 middle petals contain the 7 planets & the 12 outer petals contain the signs of the zodiac but this is a little more complex to draw but it can be coloured in your own way & or coloured in the scales using the King scale & used as a mandala for meditation.

I hope this is of some help it sounds a little more complicated than it actually is .

Love & Light Daisy Moonflower xx
Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Deactivated Account
thanks moonflower xx
Closed Thread