Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Master
Here's another church up for sale in Macclesfield - I think many churches are struggling for finance and people... Isn't the main Church of England wealthy, I think I heard this said before... I told them on FB multi church groups last year - I think some will reopen as we put changes into play - but you 'can't get enough interest' - so far, but seeds are being planted....

https://www.movehut.co.uk/property/6...ield-cheshire/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 03-01-2024, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Here's another church up for sale in Macclesfield - I think many churches are struggling for finance and people... Isn't the main Church of England wealthy, I think I heard this said before... I told them on FB multi church groups last year - I think some will reopen as we put changes into play - but you 'can't get enough interest' - so far, but seeds are being planted....

https://www.movehut.co.uk/property/6...ield-cheshire/

That one is just painful to watch. Such outer beauty, such soullessness inside. I am glad I won't ever know how those who built it would feel about it as the building is now. If I had infinite money at hand and could buy it, I would apparently had to remove everything, including the floors, on the inside and start over. It is literally already gutted.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Master
I was thinking when you buy a beautiful church that closes, that there should be a clause in the sale stating that the few remaining church members should be allowed to come to yours for some early or afternoon snacks.

I think its only fair as those few people left, lost their church....

And you'd say sarcastically and would you like wine, I'll get 10 bottles in just in case.

If you said something like that in the quiet of church it would raise the roof as all the people burst out laughing, amongst the powerful teaching... So that's the sort of comments we can share here for when the church Ministers and decision makers arrive here soon.

Can be little ones like our Minister the other week said I like gardening and and I'm trying to find the love of slugs - now that made some of the senior aged ladies lol I tell you - soooooo any little jokes / stories to share anyone suitable for church.

Amongst the serious chat here, that's what I'm hoping to create here, a base with ideas to share ideas amongst powerful preaching, creating energy in churches, and making them popular.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Master

Yeah almost all of the churches have shut down and sold for homes over here in Australia. Nobody is interested in that kinda religion stuff anymore.

They are more into the New Age stuff, spirituality, meditation groups and maybe a fair bit of Buddhism.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:09 PM
Master

Redchic12, that surprises me. I thought Australia was more conservative leaning in general.

One-light, I think the first thing churches need to do is open up for more activities than the religious one, provided they have the facilities like community rooms. Allow more musical activities, theatre plays, organisation meetings, courses, all kinds of stuff that goes on in the area anyway but usually is short on room. Not for free, but no greater a bill than the cost to clean either. The churches were built to service the community they were built on. Let them do so. It will give more incentive to maintain them on one hand, and perhaps on the other hand make the church a less alien place to visit for those who never set foot in there now.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:47 PM
Master
Thank you for the info Redchic12 - Yes NEW AGE / new thinking, to attract the 1000's in towns who believe in spirit - alongside the majority Bible chat of course - and WhiteWarrior, I feel your passion for saving churches my friend - and here we will do, and make the possibility of reopening some a reality.

Don't let us stop you chatting here everyone on this Angels and Guides page, we'll just mix in with chat here... I'll write more, amongst ideas 'from you all' as they come, let's create some smiles in here amongst the church chat - lighthearted stuff / jokes / stories etc suitable for churches - key to survival this lighthearted content, as and when we connect to people in church services.

Old 04-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Master
I just want to say, this morning awoken 6sh gentle roar - you've all heard of Roar of God, and all the bits and pieces of information for this going through my mind yesterday suddenly became crystal clear 6sh this morning - I said God thank you I'll remember when I get up - but oh God doesn't work like that / God's Mysterious Ways I've been in heavy training the last few years on the ways, dreams, head boom, restless legs, a bad dream when you don't pay attention - and suddenly I start to sneeze, and I say I know... I'm getting up, and I start preparing it - but 'don't rush' posting I was told, let others chat / play a part here...

Yes and that Spiritual Flu - some will say lol, ok, just look it up... I don't hear the ROAR in my mind much now, as I've learned to slow down and listen when He comes, for guidance - calm the mind, and I just know something, but it's occasionally at the moment, as in today early hours.

I was first told this idea of creating smiles and energy in churches back in March 2021 when I set my Regeneration Project up on FB, Holy Spirit's instructions - its thriving with members 'ordinary people' who want to save churches - but not enough 'key people' listened, stuck in the ways a lot of church people / not all - and we had a covid battle / war to help sort out, many of us worldwide - so here we are 2024 - we can make a difference 'now' here...

I don't hear God's voice it's all in clear knowing, although I believe I did once in those dark covid days - it's the 'gut feeling' knowing, and if anyone new here says of course you do, or don't' - just look on the Metatron thread page 12 onwards, when I was working it all out - and today awoken early to write, it used to be 1sh with information from the Holy Spirit and a year later the gentle roar of God, then I asked could we do this before the up mornings, and here we are.

So let's get busy, everyone who wants to help... I'll write more as and when - let's make an important difference here on this beautiful forum, get some messages / links to this thread out to all those church folk - let's make this difference happen...

Old 04-01-2024, 08:21 PM
Master
If we follow Christ's examples in the way he lived eg distributing holy føod to all,rich or poor then surely people will come rich or poor and donate,collecting alms or asking councils for funding for food programmes too,distributing scripture and speaking out about injustice,hypocrisy and ungodliness by those in authority and the evils that have seeped into our system,I think just doing those things will help purify ones self,increasing quality numbers and getting monies to upkeep the churches will be bonuses that should materialise,I think it vital at this time to re establish religious principles for those attracted to Christianity.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Churches and chapels here are closing the people that attend are dying out
and the younger Generation are not interested.

A new spirituality is developing people are looking elsewhere the younger Generation will gather and pray together outside not within the confines of the church.

Namaste
Old 04-01-2024, 09:32 PM
Master
Yet families still attend mosques,temples and some types of Christian churches eg The gospel type.