Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yczHtrj69-s

Well according to a new UNICEF advert, children in Chile are being shown that they will soon be amongst alien children.

Thanks Tristran. I really hope this is real. Its about time for it to begin. I am anxious but hopeful. This will be a very hard time for many. I know the will of God will prevail soon and bring mankind to our next step in his creation.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Suspended

omg that is the fakest #$%^ ive ever seen. did the clip get swaped out or something? that green skinned alien child is supposed to be real.. are you kidding me..
Old 10-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
omg that is the fakest #$%^ ive ever seen. did the clip get swaped out or something? that green skinned alien child is supposed to be real.. are you kidding me..
No, its the elite grooming the world population to accept aliens as friends.
Old 11-09-2015, 06:52 AM
Seeker

Yes, even the Pope is telling now that even aliens are children of God.
Old 25-09-2015, 06:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
I personally think the evidence is so overwhelming and full disclosure (or at least some disclosure) is so close (at least in the United States. I know some countries already admit to their existence) that I find it nearly impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who still denies the existence of extra terrestrials on our planet.

I look at people who don't think aliens exist as if THEY are the crazy ones. WAAYY too much evidence and even some who have admitted that they exist!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 06-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Suspended

Our life is not dimensional....I sincerely do not know why you believe it is.

But then there is the reason that you may....introduced burnt light wavelengths and artificial chemical introduced reactions ALIEN to the natural life condition on Earth.

These chemical wavelengths would change your natural psychic perception to believe in the condition. Our natural spiritual condition advises our awareness that everything you study exists at exactly the same moment as everything else...otherwise you could not study it...you would be totally unaware of it.

If you make an untrue statement of a single aspect review....then you are obviously unaware that it is an untrue statement...for nothing exists singularly. The single statement only involves the human reason trying to gain data as self evidence for personal gain....yet none of the information exists in their own natural evolution as the same circumstance as your own organic presence.

For instance if you study nuclear fuel that you can be aware of today in exactly the same moment you exist....nuclear fuel exists however long ago it was created...millions of years.

The human wanted nuclear fuel and therefore removed millions of years of gases/coldness from our atmosphere to form the fuel status.

We tell ourself through personal awareness that the UFO came from out of space...and that aliens came from out of space.

What did human beings introduce into Planet Earth's natural spiritual historical personal awareness...being angelic? ALIENS, by introducing nuclear fuel into Earth that never had nuclear fuel....only holy dust.

Unnatural artificial chemical wavelengths interact with our brain chemistry and body cell state along with natural chemical wavelengths.

This is why our natural spiritual mind/imagery and brain chemistry and cellular condition MUTATED and we became aware of the ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and ALIEN presence.

Alter light and sound and you alter vibration. Vibration determines the status for forming IMAGE in light and sound...why the alien was created in the natural Earths light and angelic sound. We began to lose our own HOLY PROTECTION OF ANGELIC LIGHT AND SOUND IMAGERY...allowing our brains to only see/use human imagery in our minds.

As our chemical brain has changed...our cell state has changed...our blood has changed all considered to be HOLY only due to the ANCIENT ALIEN attack recorded and notated caused by ancient science and application...transmitted GIZA relay for levitation of stone.

Our natural spiritual life and cell condition belongs to human beings....we are not artificial intelligence.

But scientists changing our natural light and sound vibration are introducing ALIEN MANIFESTATIONS, whilst we ourselves LOSE OUR HEALTH AND NATURAL SPIRITUAL LIFE.

This condition is only supported due to ICE MELTING...saving both light/sound/oxygen that keeps us alive...but also supports the alien attack. Only some alien light sound imagery/spiritual manifestations harm us...until the ICE melts to a level where the atmospheric coldness changes.

It is about time that human beings informed by status of self experience support our life condition. We should not allow our life to be destroyed just because Scientists and inventors believe that they have the right to harm our life for the sake of gain of artificial chemicals and powers.

The truth to the introduced condition is that the alien manifesation is involved in the destruction of human life itself. Our own conscious awareness has always spiritually informed us of our own deception.

Science after all was first invented by and through the state of spiritual awareness and the spiritual conscious study of creation.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder

I have not personally met one (that I know about of course) but I agree although the evidence is "circumstantial" as some people might say, there is so much evidence that it gives it a credibility, I find it impossible to believe that humans are the only living thing in the entire universe there's literally thousands and thousands of species on our planet alone. Hopefully we learn in my lifetime I'd love to learn about other life in more detail than looks and guessed at motives.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Deactivated Account

It does baffle me, but I think it is intentional. Or at least, I think ET's think the ignorance is a positive thing. They don't want to be discovered.

I'm sure you've heard of groups of people having sightings, where only a couple remember the incident, and the others appear to have their memory of it wiped?
That has happened to me once. I'm usually alone when I witness UFO's, but one time I was with someone else and they saw it, but do not remember it to this day and were acting unlike themselves during the experience.

I have heard ET's tell me clear as day that they don't want people to remember abductions and when they do, it's a mistake. They have technology to erase your memory of it and usually do, unless the person manages to escape before hand or something goes wrong. I've only remembered it a few times.

They told me that they try as hard as possible to clean up any proof and evidence that they are there. They don't want to create chaos or scare people. And they've even scared me on more than one occasion, even though I trust them and know they are there.
Old 20-11-2015, 04:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
It does baffle me, but I think it is intentional. Or at least, I think ET's think the ignorance is a positive thing. They don't want to be discovered.

I'm sure you've heard of groups of people having sightings, where only a couple remember the incident, and the others appear to have their memory of it wiped?
That has happened to me once. I'm usually alone when I witness UFO's, but one time I was with someone else and they saw it, but do not remember it to this day and were acting unlike themselves during the experience.

I have heard ET's tell me clear as day that they don't want people to remember abductions and when they do, it's a mistake. They have technology to erase your memory of it and usually do, unless the person manages to escape before hand or something goes wrong. I've only remembered it a few times.

They told me that they try as hard as possible to clean up any proof and evidence that they are there. They don't want to create chaos or scare people. And they've even scared me on more than one occasion, even though I trust them and know they are there.

I have myself witnessed ET manifesting, whilst I was in the condition of near self combustion.

Since this attack I have been slightly burnt every day and over a number of years have seen the manifestations happen and then the manifestation disappear by number. Therefore I know by evidence of self that the manifestation is caused by fall out and radiation at the ground level.

Increased radiation only occurs in scientific experiments.

Scientists are known to study alien and UFO concepts, for their own documents attest that they have...along with all of the human subjects who were visited and documented after the attacks took place by officials.

Therefore if a group of humans witnessed the same manifestation, it occurs as spiritual phenomena has before....many witnesses at the same moment cannot be ignored. Did the Vatican ignore the human children and other groups witness to spiritual manifestations in the atmosphere?

The UFO itself is not equated as a real existence, for it is only a caused manifestation of scientific experiments and also scientific conversions.

Changing the water/oxygen of the atmosphere belongs to science itself, for science on Earth has changed the natural state of water and oxygen by using both in a science that changes water in nuclear fuel gain.

The Holy atmosphere therefore demonstrates the scientific changes through fall out...the forming of the converting of light and sound wavelengths.

Fall out produces imagery via manifestation of the O body...therefore alien spirits manifest out of each separate O sound UFO formation....a real and true scientific caused life condition.

Photographing the phenomena therefore has become human practice, for the victims are sick and tired of the hierarchy trying to keep occult secrets secreted so that the public will not outcry about the attacks.

And if you want to quote an above forum quote "the Pope teaches that the alien is a child of God", then it is obvious that the Pope believes that the real God is in the atmosphere...for the atmosphere is considered in religious quotes to be the Heaven of God....yet this God is a God that falls out...the angels that fall or the sound angles that fall in science by applied converting of SION.

Therefore his statement would be true to his own personal considerations of what he believes GOD actually is.

Therefore he must not actually consider that our Holy Spiritual Father actually exists in origin light, as many other human witnesses of spiritual experiences have taught our family on Earth....spiritual angelic manifestation from REAL LIGHT...not FAKE light or alien presence.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Just look around how much brainwashed/manipulated people there is everywere. All i meant to say is nothing really baffles me anymore.