Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Pathfinder

nope, necromancer, not in our own way, definitely from not that has been said so far.. they are exact from as far as you have stated - however, you somehow are focussed at misinterpreting it and creating your own way to serve some secret agenda of your own, that which only your conscience will know and you and of course, god.

why? what for?

nope again, i do not wish to not read what you presented as i am not interested in it - it didnt obviously serve you any purpose, while managing to mislead you despite quoting the truth yourself, i do not wish to be mislead.

if books were all, then you and i didnt need to be born, wouldnt have such a grand scheme of life with all its experiences...there would be no need for earth, no suffering - but thats not the case - whats actually important is what you do with what you read, do you recieve the message, do you abide by that wich you so rescpect or abuse it to find excuses to not do so?

how you are affected by what is your choice, i wouldnt see what i have written as gracious and humble offerings, i see it as my duty...if you, the expert had done it, instead of abusing it to achieve yur own means, i wouldnt have had to, i suppose. but there you go.

but my main curiosity regarding your posts...why exactly are you creating, bent on creating a difference of opinion where there is none, from your own statements of understanding? fascinating.

you have already said that the info in my 'essay' is spot on, so far. its you who is determined to create a perspective of something which doesnt offer perspectives. there is no choice in this. we are not that close yet.

again - why? what for? you can remain as you are forever, or move closer to that which you desperately wish for by taking up the journey and undergoing the process, instead of escaping it by putting entire creation down to mere viewpoints. we arent here to hold viewpoints, we have a task to accomplish, you, me and everyother life that exists and that has gone by.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Master
Okay, let's explain it in this way. You may think I am 'far from the truth' and I may think "what you think has no bearing on how far from the truth I am".

Having said that, in a lot of philosophies and religions, it is the 'ego' that actually separates ourselves from God and the whole purpose of existence is to drop/disassociate with the ego, with the notion that they are the 'do-er' or the 'thinker' or the 'experiencer' to ultimately realise their connection with the divine - which is not the ego.

Despite what you may believe, think or say, I have reached the awareness that all is God - including who I am, but not who I am.

There's also the premise that we may be saying exactly the same thing here, but approaching it from different ends of the spectrum.

Until each of us attains that realisation that who/what they are is merely a veil of limited self-perception in relation to the transcendent reality, they will forever be bound by the laws of karma and subject to birth and death.

So, if they have not achieved the unification of existence in which ego plays no part, ego will forever be present and stand between their individual soul and the divine over-soul so in that way, the ego will never die.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Pathfinder

but my main curiosity regarding your posts...why exactly are you creating, bent on creating a difference of opinion where there is none, from your own statements of understanding? fascinating.

i added the above line into my previous post, but it suffices as a reponse to your latest one.

why? just why necromancer? why on earth are you claiming the opposite of what i am saying? different end of a spectrum? honestly..what exactly is driving you to create this clash when none exists. god, you are an expert at it too, have to say. why are you creating a competetion where none exists? i mean...so..let it go.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul

i added the above line into my previous post, but it suffices as a reponse to your latest one.

why? just why necromancer? why on earth are you claiming the opposite of what i am saying? why are you creating a competetion where none exists? i mean...so..let it go.
Aren't you doing the same thing though? Honestly? The mere fact you responded to my post would have me assuming that is the case and if there is no difference of opinion, why not just let it go yourself? fascinating.

How can there be no difference of opinion if I seem to be claiming the opposite of what you are saying? intriguing.

Of course you can choose to respond to this post, or not, or just put me on your ignore list...

I have no agenda because agendas are pointless and serve no purpose. I just try to explain things to the best of my own knowledge and experiences which others can either take it or leave it...but in the interests of you having your own say and seeking others to agree with you, I shall let it go.

All the best with your book.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Pathfinder

ahh..i get it - you have reached the awareness of god - and you dont want it to fall apart. but its not gonna is it?

you add - 'but not who i am.' perhaps thats the drive for your conscious misinterpreting the information while you present yourself as an personal expert at not doing so...to maintain it as such..not let yourself be one with the awareness of god...can only guess.

did i ever say at all is not god's awareness? even you are meant to be - which you will be if you dont resist it. the who you are still exists. you are alive. you have your own mind which is still seperate from gods awareness which dares to create conflict none exists - your ego still exists - you aint there yet.

dropping the ego would mean you not existing as you - but you obviously do, that too with a lot of work yet to do where you wont need to see conflicts everywhere.

if it was possible to just drop ego without doing any work on self, why are you still holding this ego based discussion - just from these few posts, it is possible to create a personality profile, likes dislikes, your aims, reactions, etc which define your ego. why hasnt it been dropped?

honestly. god!

too difficult for who you are to reach the awareness of god? dont want to go through the purification, cant be bothered. whats wrong in saying so - i mean its not like you can cheat god or even yourself, you obviously are not very good at lying either!!

did i make any claims to who/what i am? what drives you to beleive i have? but exactly again, who said anything different, not me, you are but are desperate for it to appear as if i am. why? you really think it is possible for me to take responsibility for your choices? choice to state one thing while believe it to something completely opposite? what for?

exactly, saying the same thing again. ego should play no part in that final unification of existence - thats the ultimate aim, until then, until 'who you are' becomes one with the awareness that it is god too - you are simply cheating life.

honestly - didnt expect it to become such a fascinating discussion....oh please dont reveal more truths about yourself...too much all at once.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Pathfinder

my response in purple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Aren't you doing the same thing though? Honestly? The mere fact you responded to my post would have me assuming that is the case and if there is no difference of opinion, why not just let it go yourself? fascinating.
why should i let it go when you wish to throw your internal conflicts upon me...it would be a sin if i did...letting you carry on the same with enhanced reinforcement..nope not having that upon me..thanks but sorry.

How can there be no difference of opinion if I seem to be claiming the opposite of what you are saying? intriguing.

lol...thats the whole point ...i have in fact conformed with what you have said, so far, yet you claim to be saying the opposite of what i am - its only only in your mind - only possible when you are fooling yourself, only possible when you have been so successfulat it that you have made a habit of it.

Of course you can choose to respond to this post, or not, or just put me on your ignore list...

there will be people on my ignore list...not yet, but if you continue to honor me at your own cost, than i will have to for again it would be very wrong for me to accept it. infact, i suppose it wont be long before i get suspended either...

I have no agenda because agendas are pointless and serve no purpose. I just try to explain things to the best of my own knowledge and experiences which others can either take it or leave it...but in the interests of you having your own say and seeking others to agree with you, I shall let it go.

honestly!! what exactly is it that your struggling so seriouly with? me having my own say and seeking others to agree - for heavens sake, it is me who is agreeing with what you are saying and you are fighting with me for that? i mean are you so very two faced? is everything you say to be disregarded as a superficial mask and that within yourself you believe the exact opposite? cheating god!! you think you can?

good idea, let it go, even if by yet once again honoring me at your cost.

All the best with your book.

thankyou, i think getting to the forum was right, a book would really be ineffective, except for putting the info out, doing my job completely. i mean you have managed to abuse the vedas which you hold with such immense respect, its purpose utterly wasted, for there would have been no opposing views within yourself if you hadn’t. and then i get my ego satisfied by you...thanks, but i really am not interested in satisfying my ego anymore than it already is...i might end up believing i can fly, try it only to fall and die off a building...not a problem, but it might be painful and everythign i have lived upto until now will be thrown away with my having been labelled a manic..not having that either.

oh and thanks for the grand ego satisfying and honoring welcome.

all the very best with your killing internal conflict..hope you heal soon. must be tough with having to uphold two opposing views and live according to each.

i have to say, i respect your knowledge, and the way you explain things, understand them, not many on the forum do so, but it is obvious that theres a lot more to it now.

On another note, maybe I should get married to spiritual forums, would make the perfect husband…never ceases to surprise me, keep me occupied with just that I seem to love doing, makes me laugh at myself with abandon, to my own annoyance and then never ceases to massage my ego! What do you say necro?

Old 31-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Master
Quote:
ahh..i get it - you have reached the awareness of god - and you dont want it to fall apart. but its not gonna is it?

you add - 'but not who i am.' perhaps thats the drive for your conscious misinterpreting the information while you present yourself as an personal expert at not doing so...to maintain it as such..not let yourself be one with the awareness of god...can only guess.

did i ever say at all is not god's awareness? even you are meant to be - which you will be if you dont resist it. the who you are still exists. you are alive. you have your own mind which is still seperate from gods awareness which dares to create conflict none exists - your ego still exists - you aint there yet.

dropping the ego would mean you not existing as you - but you obviously do, that too with a lot of work yet to do where you wont need to see conflicts everywhere.

if it was possible to just drop ego without doing any work on self, why are you still holding this ego based discussion - just from these few posts, it is possible to create a personality profile, likes dislikes, your aims, reactions, etc which define your ego. why hasnt it been dropped?

honestly. god!

too difficult for who you are to reach the awareness of god? dont want to go through the purification, cant be bothered. whats wrong in saying so - i mean its not like you can cheat god or even yourself, you obviously are not very good at lying either!!

did i make any claims to who/what i am? what drives you to beleive i have? but exactly again, who said anything different, not me, you are but are desperate for it to appear as if i am. why? you really think it is possible for me to take responsibility for your choices? choice to state one thing while believe it to something completely opposite? what for?

exactly, saying the same thing again. ego should play no part in that final unification of existence - thats the ultimate aim, until then, until 'who you are' becomes one with the awareness that it is god too - you are simply cheating life.

honestly - didnt expect it to become such a fascinating discussion....oh please dont reveal more truths about yourself...too much all at once.
*laughs*

So, to you she isn't a very good liar. To you she is self-deceiving and what would you know about Necro?

You think you can sum somebody up based on a few posts on a forum and even if you could, does what you say or think matter to anybody else but yourself?

You speak of having agendas, so what is yours?

When she said "I am God, but I am not God", she meant that she realises her own innate divinity but is also aware of the transcendent divinity so of course a separate non-egoic relationship is established.

To perpetuate this conversation and establishing your own beliefs about Necromancer in regards to what you only think you know, is to continue this farce of 'one-upmanship' and 'competition' which you state yourself is non-existent. Your words say one thing, but your actions betray your very words.

You can go on believing whatever you like and if it helps you sleep better at night, good for you.

We are unsubscribing from this thread, so you can go on and speak to whoever wants to listen about Necro according to your own beliefs and philosophies about the whole way you see things, but she won't respond to you.

Maybe I should have just posted all of this in Sanskrit instead though. ;)
Old 31-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
hi there, i was registered under the same user name less than two years ago and am back as i felt the need to pass on some info.

Hope all distracting confusions around words, meanings, will disappear soon for those who truly and deeply wish to be righteous and 'spiritual', instead of putting on a show through burdening own conscience.

This is like listening to coast2coast am - everyone on there was "chosen" to pass on a message from some "being" or "alien" race.

This is all very fundamentalist & heavy handed - iron fist velvet glove. Calling necro "sweetheart" appears condescending.

So shall we begin,

The information that you have provided has all been stated thousands of times on the forum & across the world - a little here from Dao a little there from Thelema ...

I doubt that anyone will "shut up & listen" but I will converse & ponder if that is what you desire.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 31-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
This is like listening to coast2coast am - everyone on there was "chosen" to pass on a message from some "being" or "alien" race.

oh no, no alien races or 'being's' allowed near me. oh my god, chosen, no way...will never take on such a burden, living an ordinary deciept, self and towards others, free life is tough enough....just look at this thread.

i must be doing somethin right that people in todays world feel so very threatened to want to attack me right from the world go. confirmation that i am spot on with my conclusions.

This is all very fundamentalist & heavy handed - iron fist velvet glove. Calling necro "sweetheart" appears condescending.

why, aint necro a sweetheart? i think she is. if you dont think its to do with you, why would i be condescending? honestly!!

btw, never think i arrived at sf for no reason.

So shall we begin,

The information that you have provided has all been stated thousands of times on the forum & across the world - a little here from Dao a little there from Thelema ...

exactly, yet people sit there fooling themselves and creating all excuses that can be under the sun...i mean the level we are allowing ourselves to be pushed into rotten sh** with every single word we utter and every single deed we do - waste of life...live it the right way or dont - the suffering is gonna be there either way!!! shame on ourselves isnt it?

infact it should have been you who had said all this ages ago, before i arrived at this point myself and you should have been prevented so many futile discussions going round and round incircles while says and does everything but the only thing they should.

enjoying people's suffering are you? by keeping truth as a secret to yourself, or present it but claim it be an opposing view

I doubt that anyone will "shut up & listen" but I will converse & ponder if that is what you desire.

if you feel u need to shut and listen, then its upto you. i merely am doing my duty and didnt expect to enjoy it the least. the only thing i desire is people stop acting stupid and start living their lives like they wanted to right at the start, they arrived on earth to live, instead of living of innocent lives cost and like sadists. we are better than that although many dont allow themselves to realise it, and unimaginable energy is invested in keeping the status quo that way. again, that should have been your desire too...but for some strange reason, it isnt, doesnt appear it is as yet anyway, so maybe there is hope!..

my response in purple
Old 31-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder

necro, hope u arent a troll, such a label or job role would be such an insult to your knowledge...i simply am unable to comprehend why you are so determined to push your own internal conflict, guilt, etc upon me nor why you so are determined to prove to yourself that you have successfully created a conflict where none exists.

take rest. you have honored me enough. i am obliged.