Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Master
I found your first post to be quite informative Chrysaetos, but this last one seems to be intent on just picking a target, making fun and mocking.

Old 08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
eraser

I thought it was amusing and quite harmless.

If every subject under the sun is considered sacred, then nothing actually is. If a belief system can't handle a bit of teasing, it's built on a very shaky foundation indeed.
Old 17-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Master
We are all matrixers.

I went to the bird aviary this morning and to my surprise I saw someone sitting on a twig..

Here it is: Click
Click again

Not the best quality, but I'm sure you all know that vagueness means spirit!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
We are all matrixers.

I went to the bird aviary this morning and to my surprise I saw someone sitting on a twig..

Click again

hahahahahha

Glad to have found this thread Chrysaetos. That picture is epic.
Matrixers... yep I totally agree.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
People love matrixing so much, that they consciously stimulate it:

If you have never seen a car, your guess would be it's a spirit....

It just has to be a spirit, guys!

Yo, actually, when i was a kid i had a horrendous phobia of buses, and large vehicles for that reason. I would try and point out to my parents, and adults how vehicles looked like they had faces, but no one ever really paid attention to it much! I also lived on a farm, and my dad drove those old fashioned dump trucks, and tractors, and those things, i believed, were monsters ready to eat me. (also because they would speed down the road really fast, scared the **** out of me) I had an overreactive imagination.
I remembered my phobia of buses so well, i even wrote a story on it a long while ago. It goes like this:

"The giant yellow school bus of hell turned the corner. Its windows were blackened with staring freaks inside. Its headlights and grill were upturned in a huge metal snarl. The motor purred of death, and the face of the bus bared its vicious teeth. Why did they make large vehicles look as if they had snarling mouths of fangs?
I had to go against my inner nature to jump into the ditch before it arrived painfully slow, grinding to a halt.
There was something about buses that terrified me. In the past, if I was walking alone to the bus, or with my little sister, I would jump in the ditch and pray to god the bus had not seen my embarrassing escape.
The bus would usually notice if my stupid sister was slow while retreating to a ditch, so sometimes we would wait for half an hour in the ditch before it left."

Yup. Over active imagination being a kid, probably still now.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
hahahahahha
Glad to have found this thread Chrysaetos. That picture is epic.
Matrixers... yep I totally agree.
Hi Stormweaver,

I love that picture.. I was going to the bird aviary and my first thought was ''what the..'' I immediately went back to get the camera.
I couldn't ask for a better example of matrixing..haha.

Around Christmas I was walking outside. It was evening and the only light came from the lampposts. I saw something in brown and white colour sitting near the street. My first thought was: ''What's that buzzard doing over there?'' I swear to you, it looked very similar to a buzzard.. http://www.google.nl/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1280&bih=830&q=commo n+buzzard&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I came closer and it turned out to be... a pack of snow. The snow near the streets often gets brown.
Unfortunately I don't have a picture because I was checking it out and this destroyed it.

But yeah, I experience matrixing frequently.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 05-01-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Summerland

Quote:
We are all matrixers.

Click again

I see that you remain the same person. Pulling out the old bird poop and feathers again, are you?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I see that you remain the same person. Pulling out the old bird poop and feathers again, are you?
Ehm.. you're actually the one that reminded me about it in the other thread!

Thanks for bumping my thread I guess. People may see a different perspective, much needed to provide a balance. Cheers!

I will repeat.. there were no feathers..! At least not in the object..
Could you respond to that? Shoot the message, not the messenger..

I have no new pictures for now.. it is surely interesting now that I think about it. Back in the winter I encountered this phenomena a lot more. Must have something to do with the darkness and greyness of the winter, making it easier to be tricked. I could post more cars and stuff but that is too obvious. When I have found something exciting.. I will share it here.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Ehm.. you're actually the one that reminded me about it in the other thread!

Thanks for bumping my thread I guess. People may see a different perspective, much needed to provide a balance. Cheers!

I will repeat.. there were no feathers..! At least not in the object..
Could you respond to that? Shoot the message, not the messenger..

I have no new pictures for now.. it is surely interesting now that I think about it. Back in the winter I encountered this phenomena a lot more. Must have something to do with the darkness and greyness of the winter, making it easier to be tricked. I could post more cars and stuff but that is too obvious. When I have found something exciting.. I will share it here.

Adieu, until we meet again.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Master
we matrix the shifting weirdness of our own subconscious. we create magic and miracles out of desires and fears and futures out of the same.