Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Fish The True Colors of Mars

My Avatar shows two versions of an early NASA Viking 1 photo taken of the surface of planet Mars. The image on the right is the original, and the one on the left is how it looked after NASA colorized it. The latter photo is the official image released to the public, in contrast to the former which was never released.
As can be seen, the original shows an "Arizona-like" desert terrain with a blue sky, in stark contrast to the absurdly red sky and terrain of the same photo after NASA tampered with its coloring. What is the space agency covering up, and why? For decades, they have been claiming that Mars' atmospheric conditions are exceedingly hostile and incapable of supporting any form of life whatsoever, a claim which is reinforced by the redness of the sky and terrain in the colorized images of Mars.

However, the blue sky and Earth-like terrain in the original photo reinforces the idea that Mars is not nearly as hostile to life as NASA claims, making it much more likely that water and various lifeforms can exist on the planet.
__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 366
  Starflower's Avatar
What is being covered up is a very good question, Explorer21. I am not alone in visiting Mars in lucid dreams and finding it far more life-filled. Mars is one of my favorite planets. I know I have lived there in the past and also in a number of futures. It's my take that people who seek to reveal this coverup are prompted with grace from their inner knowing.

You mentioned that the original shows an Arizona-like landscape. I hav learned that ancient Hopi pottery shards have been found that show maps of Martian landforms. Have you heard anything about this interesting relationship?
__________________
Space has no dream limit.
Time has no speed limit.
Love is the quantum joy of infinity.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27-09-2018, 03:26 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
What is being covered up is a very good question, Explorer21. I am not alone in visiting Mars in lucid dreams and finding it far more life-filled. Mars is one of my favorite planets. I know I have lived there in the past and also in a number of futures. It's my take that people who seek to reveal this coverup are prompted with grace from their inner knowing.

You mentioned that the original shows an Arizona-like landscape. I hav learned that ancient Hopi pottery shards have been found that show maps of Martian landforms. Have you heard anything about this interesting relationship?

Starflower, I'm happy to hear that you sometimes visit Mars in lucid dreams. That is a wonderful way to see the planet as it really is. One of the things NASA is covering up are indications of green vegetation in some of their photos. For example, the 1st Mars Express color photo of Gusev Crater showed a large green area surrounded by the usual brown terrain. That was the ORIGINAL image. But NASA wasted no time in tampering with its colors, so that the image released to the public showed a greyish terrain surrounding a large BLACK area (the green had magically been changed to black!).


Mars is also a favorite planet of mine. Back in the early 1970s, when I was awakening to my identity as a Starseed, I suddenly KNEW without a doubt that I had incarnated from Mars.
__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-09-2018, 09:07 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
You may find this link interesting. It's a remote viewing of Mars 1 million years ago. The information is said to come from released documents from CIA and supposedly information is unaltered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWbwd8apTw

If your time is limited for viewing you might forward the video to 11:00 where it gets very interesting.

Is it fact or fiction? I don't know...I'm neither a believer or disbeliever. I can't think of any reason that it couldn't be fact. I've heard/read about people who claim we originated on Mars.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
You may find this link interesting. It's a remote viewing of Mars 1 million years ago. The information is said to come from released documents from CIA and supposedly information is unaltered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWbwd8apTw

If your time is limited for viewing you might forward the video to 11:00 where it gets very interesting.

Is it fact or fiction? I don't know...I'm neither a believer or disbeliever. I can't think of any reason that it couldn't be fact. I've heard/read about people who claim we originated on Mars.

Thanks for the youtube link; I'll check it out shortly. I think it will be very interesting and informative. I would say there is a lot of truth in the idea that Earth humanity originated on Mars (as well as on other celestial bodies in the Milky Way galaxy).

__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, I'm happy to hear that you sometimes visit Mars in lucid dreams. That is a wonderful way to see the planet as it really is. One of the things NASA is covering up are indications of green vegetation in some of their photos. For example, the 1st Mars Express color photo of Gusev Crater showed a large green area surrounded by the usual brown terrain. That was the ORIGINAL image. But NASA wasted no time in tampering with its colors, so that the image released to the public showed a greyish terrain surrounding a large BLACK area (the green had magically been changed to black!).


Mars is also a favorite planet of mine. Back in the early 1970s, when I was awakening to my identity as a Starseed, I suddenly KNEW without a doubt that I had incarnated from Mars.

Starflower, I've just changed my Avatar to two versions of a NASA photo of Gusev Crater on Mars. The right image is the original, showing what looks very much like green vegetation, whereas the left one is the result of NASA tampering with the colors.
__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-09-2018, 05:32 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Thanks for the youtube link; I'll check it out shortly. I think it will be very interesting and informative. I would say there is a lot of truth in the idea that Earth humanity originated on Mars (as well as on other celestial bodies in the Milky Way galaxy).


Yep...makes sense to me that we're not completely a product of this planet. We have two chromosomes that are fused together. How can that happen in nature? Seems to me that would require genetic manipulation. I searched in vain for information on fused chromosomes occurring any other biological life form and found none. Also, I viewed a video where the guy said the idea that aliens had a hand in our development is nonsense. I pointed the fused chromosomes out and asked if he or anyone had any information where else fused chromosomes can be found in nature and please provide a link. Never got a response.

So, for me, seems like advanced beings from somewhere other than earth had a hand in our having come about.

If you're not familiar with Lloyd Pye, look him up on YouTube. He was a scientist and has much fascinatingly detailed and sensible information about intervention from "elsewhere" responsible for our existence. Sadly, he passed away a few years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-09-2018, 08:20 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
You may find this link interesting. It's a remote viewing of Mars 1 million years ago. The information is said to come from released documents from CIA and supposedly information is unaltered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWbwd8apTw

If your time is limited for viewing you might forward the video to 11:00 where it gets very interesting.

Is it fact or fiction? I don't know...I'm neither a believer or disbeliever. I can't think of any reason that it couldn't be fact. I've heard/read about people who claim we originated on Mars.

MARDAV70, I watched the youtube video of Martian remote viewing you recommended, and it is quite an eye-opener. Everything the remote viewer said fits what I know about the catastrophe that befell Mars about a million years ago, and the monolithic structures he saw sound like the pyramids and other structures photographed by NASA. Thanks so much for sharing this very informative video.

I think you are on to something very important with the fused chromosones, which I agree are evidence of genetic engineering. From my reading of telepathic messages from benevolent, highly evolved space people, millions of years ago certain space races deliberately manipulated the genetics of Earth people as a way of speeding up our evolution.

__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-09-2018, 05:24 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
MARDAV70, I watched the youtube video of Martian remote viewing you recommended, and it is quite an eye-opener. Everything the remote viewer said fits what I know about the catastrophe that befell Mars about a million years ago, and the monolithic structures he saw sound like the pyramids and other structures photographed by NASA. Thanks so much for sharing this very informative video.

I think you are on to something very important with the fused chromosones, which I agree are evidence of genetic engineering. From my reading of telepathic messages from benevolent, highly evolved space people, millions of years ago certain space races deliberately manipulated the genetics of Earth people as a way of speeding up our evolution.


Explorer21, thanks for the compliment, but the fused chromosome idea isn't mine. I learned about this some time ago from watching Lloyd Pye and Zecharia Sitchin videos. There are many researchers besides Pye and Sitchin who study this wholly or in part or have commented on the viability of the idea. Some of them are Robert Dean, Steven Greer and others. If you have the time I urge you to check these out on YouTube.

Lloyd Pye even says many of our domesticated animals have had genetic manipulation because the original wild versions couldn't possibly have been "bred down for humans to be able to handle", or in the case of wheat couldn't possibly have been made to the grain it is today compared to the original plant...which is so tiny and the chaff so difficult to separate from the grain it would be so labor intensive it would be useless. Why would they bother laboriously working generation after generation to finally arrive with a usable grain, and how did they even know any of this would work in the first place...? The labor involved would seem silly folly in dealing with surviving to those primitive people.

As a note...in Russia a university has been working since the 1840's to breed and cross bread a type of rye to improve it for practical harvest with absolutely no success. Hmmm.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums