Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Long-distance spiritual relation

Greetings to all! I have never been so spiritual as to seriously study the nature of chakras, energies, karmic patterns, and so on. But I had to.. About 5 years I have been in this dynamic TF.. Now I have come to the question of how to realize the fact that you need to stop, what bells are saying about it and I do not hear. Over the years, I've been convinced that the twins should be around physically, that this is just a purge and it will end. This hope usually lifted me up. But now I thought "what if they only want this connection spiritually".. and I find more and more evidence of this. We have never met them physically and this of course greatly undermines my confidence. But I can't believe how can you make a decision not to be together? It's just not possible for me.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:26 PM
asearcher

all i have come to understand so far is that we are reincarnated with soul members form our soul groups but that we can have soul members "up there" too. I guess we meet up when we want to, when it is destined to?

There can be plenty of reasons why soul members them selves, one or the other or both, come to the conclusion that they can't continue together. Think when we are in our human form we are a bit crippled, limited, partly blind and we have obstacles, or weaknesses etc we can not get pass.

Love is suppose to beat it all but I guess I don't think love is always the answer. Love and wisdom has to walk hand in hand.

Sometimes it is painful to be apart, but painful to be together too. Pain is also the trigger in us to change and in the process to get wiser, but can to traumatize us.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I understand about the human aspect... But I'm the one who woke up later. I wouldn't have realized the connection if it wasn't for them. And now I feel betrayed. Although I understand that souls do not part, that love should not judge and expect. It is so small, to justify their inaction by human factors-no? I am tormented by these thoughts about "mismatch of vibrations", "energy dirt","inner workings". These things can cover anything.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:30 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind
I understand about the human aspect... But I'm the one who woke up later. I wouldn't have realized the connection if it wasn't for them. And now I feel betrayed. Although I understand that souls do not part, that love should not judge and expect. It is so small, to justify their inaction by human factors-no? I am tormented by these thoughts about "mismatch of vibrations", "energy dirt","inner workings". These things can cover anything.
Please, Northwind, I am too slow on this - explain to me, please, who are "they"? I may have misunderstood your first note? is it others that you think are in charge if you and your twin flame should continue or not? That "they" only want a spiritual connection between you two and no longer physical? It isn't clear to me...please, elaborate further so I can follow your reasoning better...