Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Elutton1

Unhappy Dad is an energy vampire

I don't think this is either a breakdown or a breakthrough, but I feel the need to share this and am hoping for some advice...

I am realizing more and more that my dad is an energy vampire. I usually end up tensing up after every phone call.

I love my dad dearly, but he brings me down with his constant complaints (which I suppose he's entitled to seeing how he is going though SO much). I feel so bombarded with his negativity. :-(

I feel bad saying something to him (which, I know I probably should). Our relationship has been a bit rocky throughout my life, but we are so very close now. I don't want to have to end our relationship

I guess I just don't know what to do and am in need of some support and advice on this situation....
Old 17-11-2014, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

Try putting an energy bubble around your phone. This is a tool I teach and I use on a daily basis. Its easy to put up and take down and its no invasive to another person. I use it on the phone when the call is from someone I do not really want to hear from but must.....simple up with a thought and down with a thought.

Bubble Technique
The most basic technique for protecting oneself is to simply imagine yourself inside a ball of white light that turns away any energy before it can touch you. When you visualize this ball of light around you, you want tom make sure it appears opaque and solid inside your mind’s eye. This bubble should be extended about a foot above your head and at least 6 inches below your feet. Rest assured that even after you come out of your concentrated state, this bubble will move with you without hindrance. Any vibrations that touch it will simply pass over and around your shield like the wind moving around a mountain. You need to hold the image of an impenetrable force field in your mind for at least a good solid minute or two, before returning to your everyday life.

Lynn
Old 17-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Elutton1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Try putting an energy bubble around your phone. This is a tool I teach and I use on a daily basis. Its easy to put up and take down and its no invasive to another person. I use it on the phone when the call is from someone I do not really want to hear from but must.....simple up with a thought and down with a thought.

Bubble Technique
The most basic technique for protecting oneself is to simply imagine yourself inside a ball of white light that turns away any energy before it can touch you. When you visualize this ball of light around you, you want tom make sure it appears opaque and solid inside your mind’s eye. This bubble should be extended about a foot above your head and at least 6 inches below your feet. Rest assured that even after you come out of your concentrated state, this bubble will move with you without hindrance. Any vibrations that touch it will simply pass over and around your shield like the wind moving around a mountain. You need to hold the image of an impenetrable force field in your mind for at least a good solid minute or two, before returning to your everyday life.

Lynn

Thank you and that's the thing though... I have been doing that every morning.. I have been grounding myself and going into my "coconut" (same concept). I also "zip up" and do so before phone calls.

Somene mentioned that it's probably a projection of me, which seems about right. I thnk what bothers me about him are the same traits I have/had within myself and it irritates me. I'm trying to get away from the negativity.

I believe that I'm slightly empathic. I think that might possibly explain the intense emotions (mostly agitation) when I'm around big crowds or negative people.... any thoughts on any of that?
Old 17-11-2014, 04:29 AM
Administrator
Hello

I feel we are all empathic on some levels. For me its an open door to others that I had to learn to close off. I can read most anyone with just passing by them but I have learned to control that. Where most like me seek to be isolated I have come to be more comfortable where the energy is active so I can take in what feels good to me. Find that place of balance.

When it comes to negativity turn that into something positive. We are all in many ways like our parents as we share that strand of DNA from them. So when one see's parts of yourself that you do not like in them, look at why that part might well be there. Many times its there to teach you something to grow past.

There are some good grounding stones.

Fluorite helps to ground excessive energy, particularly mental, emotional and nervous energy. It is a powerful healer; it affects all the chakras as well as mental attitudes. It is excellent for use in cleansing the aura...it is known to ride the aura of cording (unwanted attached energy lines from other people).

Lynn

Empathic is the psychic ability to link or hear the inner mind of another. It goes deeper than just feeling the Empathy level of emotions or compassions for another’s situation. In the Empathic level one feels directly what the other feels.

Being Empathic is often said to both a blessing and a curse. For one’s that overly Empathic it will impact one’s life and at times livelihood. For some the simple trip to the mall is too much for them. One hears and feels the emotions and at times thoughts of another full on like they are their feelings or thoughts.

When one has learned to live with or control Empathic abilities one can put it to use at times. One can often pick up on things one is not seeing in them as an issue. Example would be if one says I am “over them” but the Empathic one will feel there is still an issue that one should be cleared or talked out.

Other ways an Empathic can use their abilities is with the realms of the Spirit World. Where one can feel the “dead” basically as one would the living. At times the Empathic is able to pick up on where their remains are, or if it is a living victim again where they might be.

Some Empathic are able to actually almost become that person that they are sensing where ye feel full on what they feel like it was ye’s own feelings and emotions. This at times is the curse side of the ability.

It is said that 0ne in Five are Psychic Emphatics. For Children this can be a huge thing to learn to deal with . One need first and foremost understandings and compassions.
Old 18-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Knower

Good luck with that and let me know how you plan to resolve your dilemma. My mother is the same way. She always had a strange personality i'm assuming due to a very high intelligence. The last 20 years or so she is like CNN, one sensationalistic weather report after another. I'm not kidding. "Hi Mom, how are you?" She replies "Oh my god, it's just a big mess over here. The drought is never ending, there are fires up north...ad infinitum." Her range is the entire state of California where she lives. As if it's all an extension of her body and psyche.

I hold the phone away from my ear, let her ramble on or cut her off and talk about happy things. Basically I keep the calls to a minimum because it usually ruins the mood for me for a couple hours till I can shake it off.