Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Master

@slowsnake I am suggesting that if you are not in some way progressing towards a better feeling you, then you are doing something very unhealthy to yourself.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
I am quite sure I handed them over to the right person, and the reason was based purely on my intuition!

Kind Regards Billy.

Good for you,
No need to bring them here then..
Old 26-04-2017, 12:11 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Like this is a quantum leap if any, it literally makes all the difference. Not the removal and stuff, but your change in perspective of yourself as not being a work you need to complete, but actually feeling whole.

Yes, very early on I had reached the conclusion that its intent and imagination which shapes the way you perceive the worlds. With my dabblings in religion, magic and cults I've seen it over and over again how ritual sort of gives permission to let go of that which is holding you back.

Took me a few years of finding the right ritual to let me be what I wanted to be.

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Your chakra's work in the background and we are neither aware or care,just like the nervous system keeps you breathing and your heart beating.

Kind Regards Billy.
Please provide proof of this. Your repetitiveness is starting to bore me.
You know nothing of what I am experiencing or talking about. I don't care how long you've lived and understood you reality.

For you that's true. Fine. Can you just let it rest at that?
If you have anything new to add. I.E something I haven't heard or read a million times already then I'll be all ears.

This may come as a surprise, but I have been on my own spiritual journey for well over 30 years too. I have seen, experienced and learned quite a few things without your knowledge. And I am quite happy with that. For what its worth.. I fully expect to grow old and die someday. Possibly in a less than graceful manner. Just like anybody else. Until then I will live, experience and belief whatever comes my way to shape my perspective of our universe. No need to impose it anybody else.. I have tried to make you and or Carnate see this. I have failed in that which is fine..

Please go forth and be happy. I'll continue to discuss the benefits of the ritual of chakra removal. As long as it pleases me.

Oh and you have my permission to believe my chakra aren't removed at all. You have my permission to believe I am fill of bull, you have my permission to belief I am sadly deluded.

You do not and let me repeat that NOT have my permission to come try and make me see the error of my ways. You do NOT have my permission to come and save me. So there.

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Still we are in a beautiful contradictory if universal laws does not support actual experiences of people. Now I see those laws you shared @Carnate to do that, while you argue they don't. Still again I see your perspective of them to support your world, while what I glanced at to support my world in complete concrete experiences that make me wonder greatly. Is that not just amazing! and should it not tell us something wondrous about the inherent nature of the magic we call life?
I think you've got a great perspective on life, and are respectful of other people and their beliefs.

In a similar way, I am respectful of other people and their beliefs. But my 'beliefs' on chakra removal lead me to be more protective rather than respectful. I'm driven by a need to prevent other people from attempting to remove them, and not at all about proving your belief wrong.

I'm not at all trying to suggest that people adjust their views to fit my knowledge.. I'm inviting discourse on the topic from both sides so other people can make up their own minds.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
@slowsnake I am suggesting that if you are not in some way progressing towards a better feeling you, then you are doing something very unhealthy to yourself.

Hello,
We are talking about sustaining the physical body,this has nothing to do with the subconscious mind,it works in the background,just like the sympathetic nervous system,we don't realise it's there.

Kind Regards Billy
Old 26-04-2017, 01:05 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I think you've got a great perspective on life, and are respectful of other people and their beliefs.

In a similar way, I am respectful of other people and their beliefs. But my 'beliefs' on chakra removal lead me to be more protective rather than respectful. I'm driven by a need to prevent other people from attempting to remove them, and not at all about proving your belief wrong.

I'm not at all trying to suggest that people adjust their views to fit my knowledge.. I'm inviting discourse on the topic from both sides so other people can make up their own minds.

Hello,
I am in total agreement here with Carnate,you Melahin are a very interesting person,I love the jousting that's goes on between you and Carnate,two intelligent folk,both on a similar wavelength but with slightly different frequencies, I really do enjoy both sides of your argument,it really is excellent thread posting,it keeps other folk in the forum pleasantly occupied!

Well done both of you and keep it going!,lol.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:39 AM
Eelco

Unlike that bloke that is all disruptive and doesn't know a chakra from a removed one.
What is his problem anyway and why is he interfering with this intelligent conversation.

I really wish he would just keep his keyboard unplugged.
He's not sophisticated at all. You know what maybe he's a... dare I say it?
Human being.

Who cares what they think right, especially if they can't articulate it in a civilized manner. Who cares that he actually made an effort to provide some dates and tangible proof of the claims that are made when it comes to chakra's. Heck we've got this channeled material and our own experience.. How can his experience different.

Oh wait wrong tone of voice.
-------------
Wow this thread is really amazing. Everything you guys are saying feels so enlightened. Even your differences smell like roses. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to phrasing your posts so harmoniously respectful.

Keep it up and I just may become enlightened by the sheer love that radiates from this thread.

------

Sorry did I overdo it there again?
I have been known to do that every now and again..

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 02:10 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate

I doubt that anything I say matters after my little outbursts.
What I fail to understand is how letting people make up their own minds goes together with your need to prevent people from making up their mind to remove them.

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 02:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Unlike that bloke that is all disruptive and doesn't know a chakra from a removed one.
What is his problem anyway and why is he interfering with this intelligent conversation.

Sorry did I overdo it there again?
I have been known to do that every now and again..

With Love
Eelco
Eelco, I've been reluctant to respond to your posts and questions for a while now.. primarily because you look at the message sideways and generate your own meaning rather than trying to understand and appreciate what I am trying to say. As an example of this; me complimenting a member isn't saying that anyone else (you included) is less of a person. And me not wanting to engage in discourse with you does not mean your opinion doesn't have merit.

No verbal or written communication is perfect. We have to view other people's comments in the best possible light in order to have reasonable and positive discussions. What I find with your posts Eelco, are misinterpretations of my words, demands for proof based on those misinterpretations (which creates logical fallacies), and questions about the authenticity of my words and the links I provide (which is often a tool to avoid responding to the content itself)... this isn't valuable in terms of understanding each other.

You may be offended and upset at my thoughts here.. but in a similar way, I am upset and frustrated that you have not shown my comments the respect they deserve.