Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Suspended

not having a girlfriend bi or gay

i tend to be sensitive just a little bit while talking to girls, but i act normal while im around guys that does not mean i like guys...i really do want to be with a girl. however someone recommended me a book called The Presence Process.. also i tend to watch mainly only action shows/movies and not so much on romantic/ or chick flick movies...I mainly tend to be sensitive while watching movies/shows...
Old 01-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder
Hey supersaiyan5. This actually sounds kinda like what I'm going through. I don't think that you're necessarily gay or bi, you just tend to relate better to . your own gender. Also, there is a lot of tension between the sexes nowadays, so I would say to just take it slow and get to know what ever woman you're trying to date and then be upfront about the kind of relationship you want after you become close friends with her, if it doesn't work, try again with someone else.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Guide
Also, about the watching films thing.
Don't worry about it.
You have both a masculine and feminine aspect within you.
You are going to like all sorts of different things, on different spectrums. Like there's a really heavy motorcycle guy on tv who's made up to be this tough dude, but his job is to mind cats(!). So try not to be thinking "if I act like this I must be that then". Just do whatever feels right and don't give two hoots about how to do it, just go with the flow! And remember no one else cars, what matters is as long as it's what YOU wanna do :)