Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Master
That's exactly what I'm referring to Mind Power! I do believe that she knows what she's doing to me. That's why I wanted to know if Energy Vampires are aware of what they are doing and the way you described is exactly how I feel when I'm talking with her. I do feel that she is very jealous of me and she makes me feel it too. That makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Some people that are negative I don't mind at all them telling me their story cause maybe they just need a listening ear or someone to have compassion over them or maybe they are too overwhelmed by their daily problems. Sure I'm more than willing to listen. We all get unfortunate events at some point in our lives. I don't mind listening to someone that needs some support cause of their current situation. But what SUE needs is more of a Salvation Army like what Miss Hepburn stated!
Old 16-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Checkmate.

I cut them off. I have no time for energy vamps doesn't matter if it's intentional or not. You have yourself to take care of first. If you're drained all the time because of someone you're not even able to help yourself or others anymore so what's the point.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate.
I cut them off. I have no time for energy vamps doesn't matter if it's intentional or not. You have yourself to take care of first. If you're drained all the time because of someone you're not even able to help yourself or others anymore so what's the point.

Thanks for your input Checkmate!! A lot of times I feel petty and that's what gets me! I'm just going to cut her off completely! I am going to take care of myself and for the better of my health, that comes first.
Old 17-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Knower

With energy vampires its kind of hard...the main problem is that everything that exists, wants to be in a state that takes minimum amount of energy to exist, its called equilibrium...it works in physics too as it works in spirituality as they are interlinked, perfect example is when you put teaspoon into hot coffee, the cold teaspon saps the heat, because it wants to be in a state of minimum energy, second law of thermodynamics. You can see the hot cofee as having excess of heat, wich is energy, if you compare it to the teaspoon, so the heat goes into the teaspon so both can reach equilibrium, balance, so they can exist in most efficient way, energy wise.

Thats why its hard with energy vampires, because well they naturally sap you of energy as energies must balance eachother out. The easiest way to defend against energy vampires is to not be with them in close contact. If this is not possible, there are spells and protections against it. The best and most efficient protection is just not allowing them to sap your energy, its hard mentally wise, but most efficient, once you get mentality, its automatic. When you feel someone is sapping your energy, just with total confidence and authority say ,in your head of course, and pridefull I refuse to share any energy with you or I refuse to being my energy be taken away, important is to use words wich are not combined like, unallow, disallow or such as your higher consicousness mainly understands prime words, like allow, refuse or such.....hope you get my point, you have to stay positive in words.

Another less efficient methods, but easier to accomplish are basic protection bubbles, mirroring, power of projection, talismans or just typical basic wristband, but it must have red colour. Problem with these is that you need to reapply them once their effect wears off.