Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
No one knows these answers. Some may think they know, but this is simply belief.

Speak for yourself man. Don't put your limiting beliefs on other people.
Old 23-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Speak for yourself man. Don't put your limiting beliefs on other people.

Tell me something Athribiristan: Am I wrong? Can anyone be absolutely sure about any of these ideas? Can you be absolutely sure about anything at all, aside from the fact that we seem to be having the experience of a conglomeration of sense perceptions? For all we know, we are brains floating in jars hooked up to a holographic matrix reality.

I've had contact with extradimensional/extraterrestrial entities in my out of body experiences and it was revealed to me from what I experienced as direct knowledge that in one of my lifetimes, I was a member of their race, a soul mate with the entity that came to me. But despite my experience of "direct knowledge," actually experiencing the memories from this other lifetime, I still cannot be sure as to the true nature of this experience, nor can I be sure if I was actually this other being in another lifetime. It would be limiting for me to believe without a doubt that this was absolute truth, but rather I keep an open mind and accept the possibility that the experience was not what it seemed, or was not how I interpreted it to be.

So as you can see, I'm actually trying to deter people from trapping themselves into their own limiting beliefs. Putting a label on yourself and holding that idea as an absolute truth, such as thinking that you're from some other planet or dimension or have 20 parallel simultaneous incarnations, is limiting, as it closes off all other possibilities. Accepting these things as possibilities, but also realizing that we cannot truly know these things as absolute facts due to the elusive nature of the mind and the abstruse nature of this type of mystical information, is realistic and about as open-minded as you can get. It is also immensely helpful to put this type of speculation into the proper perspective and understand just how little it serves to truly better our minds and our lives.

Take care
Old 24-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
No one knows these answers. Some may think they know, but this is simply belief.

Rather than asking why other people are here, why not investigate why you are here? For all you know, you have had incarnations in thousands of different galaxies. Or maybe this is your first time on Earth. Or maybe there is no soul and these concepts do not apply. These are all speculations that no one has absolute knowledge of.

The question is, what do you want in your life, and how can you achieve this in the most harmless, beneficial, and effective way possible? If I were to guess, I'd say you want happiness, just like the rest of us. So perhaps take a look into the different spiritual paths out there that offer a genuine and pure happiness and give them a try.

I already know why I'm here, admittedly, and what I need to do. I'm very well on the pathway to bliss.

I was more curious if anything, and though I do not answer all the questions anymore, it's fun to read the responses because I've always been fascinated by other worlds, beings, aliens, etc. I think y'all are cool.

As for me living on other worlds, I don't think I have. Many of the people incarnating here from other worlds seem to have a lot of natural psychic ability and gifts that you just don't see human souls having much of, me included. My healing gift is not innate, it was given to me. Same goes for my clairaudience...I would not have it if kundalini hadn't completed her run through my throat chakra just a couple days ago. And even then, I still don't understand what spirit is saying. I'll have to work very hard to refine it.
Old 24-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Maybe the questions been answered but I can give my answer from what bit of soul memory I've been able to get myself to remember.

There is a shift or change (english words not exactly correct but close enough label) earth and souls that incarnate here that some may label as earthling souls asked for help to help them through this upcoming change and my soul aspect came here with a group of others to help serve the earth and those here through the change. it won't say what the group or organization is so I can't help you with that information. I'm part of some sort of preliminary sub group who anchors some sort of energy here for a 2nd wave to come in, then there is/will be a ? 3rd wave, to come in to help as well. I am soul's first incarnation as a human but no where it's first incarnation ever. It having incarnated on other worlds across various systems/galaxies.

Also not all reptilians should be seen as evil, soul aspect has incarnated as some of those unless I'm getting things wrong. Like one would not see all white skinned humans as being evil just because what the kkk has done in the past.

Soul aspect a few days ago when I asked about that someone mentioned there are beings that dont' want humans to evolve mentioned they are jealous but no threat and I got the mental image of the organization my soul aspect is a member of, and it still won't tell me any information about this organization. Is like say a human in a room, and those who want to keep humans from evolving are like a noisy fly buzzing in the room. A bit of an annoyance but no threat at all. unless i have it all wrong.

Whoa that's quite detailed! Well, I hope the human race as a whole has been welcoming, lol. I'm definitely seeing more people being awakened, that's for sure. Even people here in North Dakota, even if the awareness isn't exactly -spiritual- in a psychic, cosmic sense, it's an awareness that the world cannot be sustained the way it is going. Things need to change and we do need help, lol. You done a good thing, friend. :)
Old 24-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I have reliable information that there is at least one group of entities trying to stop humans from evolving spiritually. Whether this was an ill-conceived alliance or not I can't say. I have heard a dozen or so different theories about the reptilians and I always brushed it off as nonsense. I mentioned it offhand to my father and he said 'oh yeah, I've run into those guys. They think they run things here but they really don't run anything'. We discussed that for some time and he told me that before he gave up astral projection he had encountered them several times. He said they were always easy to get rid of and proceeded to teach me a few things he never showed in classes that would help to deal with them should I encounter them.

Since then I have done my own research and had my own encounters. From what my father told me, what I was able to sift out of the various wackjob internet theories, and my own experiences I have come to the following conclusions:

There are entities whose vibration occupies the lowest range of human emotions. I am not a visual person energetically so I cannot vouch for the reptilian form.

These entities feed on human emotion, and seek always to keep humans trapped in the lower range of the emotional spectrum

They lack the ability to take direct physical action and rely instead on influence and trickery.

They are, as best as I can tell either of two things: demons or aliens. I personally favor the demon theory.

Their ultimate goal is to imprison the majority of the human race here to suffer eternally for their sustenance. I believe this is the origin of the concept of Hell.

The Grays I believe are actual aliens.

That's a fascinating theory...I still find it amazing how we're such a magnet for opposing forces, those who want to keep us blind and those who want to awaken us!
Old 24-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo

As for me living on other worlds, I don't think I have. Many of the people incarnating here from other worlds seem to have a lot of natural psychic ability and gifts that you just don't see human souls having much of, me included.

I'm gonna sit with this idea for a bit, or maybe talk to Spirit about it even. It might explain a thing or two....or not.

Back at the end of 2011 in a series of perplexing happenings, I suddenly remembered how to use a bunch of psychic abilities. It was distinctly a "remembered", not a gift or learning. While there are many who have specialized in an area or two, mine are more "Jake of all psychic abilities". master of none. lol

When I was able to access the Ashcaic Records and sort of go through my 'past life photo albums', I ran into one in which I was on a massive colony ship leaving a solar system. The Being I was in that time stood at a viewing portal of an upper deck of the ship overlooking 4 massive multi-storied fins watching the sun of our homelands as we left the system it was in.
I was aware of being a bipedal and having front facing eyes, and two arms - so humanoid so to speak. But the thought and emotions the Being I was then were far more complex than what I experience as a human now.

Now I can have 2 or 3 different emotions at once which are opposite in experience, like fear and exhilaration coupled with shock, or sadness with nostalgia and compassion, but the Being I was then was experiencing at least 6-8 emotions at once and which wildly vacillated across the emotional spectrum and underpinning them all was this peace and deep well of acceptance.
When I asked what sun that was that was being looked at and left I was told "Central Sun".

An uncountable number of incarnations have unfolded since then and eventually leading to this Earth.
What it all means I don't know, nor know if there's a connection. But I do seem to have remembered many psychic abilities and use them daily and seem to be able to help other to recall theirs very easily.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:23 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
We are here to love, to learn, to instruct, and also for a vacation and re-creation.

I agree completely: Enjoy Being.

Quote:
It is also immensely helpful to put this type of speculation into the proper perspective and understand just how little it serves to truly better our minds and our lives.

True as well..lol.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28

@Shinsoo
There are No advanced beings, all the entities in the universe, with no exceptions, are already perfect and lovely.

I'm not saying advanced beings in a sense of as "being better than non advanced". I agree all souls are perfect just as they are and unfold when they are ready.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm just saying there seems to be a definite difference in natural ability between otherworldly souls and souls that have incarnated exclusively on Earth, especially on a psychic, spiritual, sometimes even mental level. :)
Old 24-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm gonna sit with this idea for a bit, or maybe talk to Spirit about it even. It might explain a thing or two....or not.

Back at the end of 2011 in a series of perplexing happenings, I suddenly remembered how to use a bunch of psychic abilities. It was distinctly a "remembered", not a gift or learning. While there are many who have specialized in an area or two, mine are more "Jake of all psychic abilities". master of none. lol

When I was able to access the Ashcaic Records and sort of go through my 'past life photo albums', I ran into one in which I was on a massive colony ship leaving a solar system. The Being I was in that time stood at a viewing portal of an upper deck of the ship overlooking 4 massive multi-storied fins watching the sun of our homelands as we left the system it was in.
I was aware of being a bipedal and having front facing eyes, and two arms - so humanoid so to speak. But the thought and emotions the Being I was then were far more complex than what I experience as a human now.

Now I can have 2 or 3 different emotions at once which are opposite in experience, like fear and exhilaration coupled with shock, or sadness with nostalgia and compassion, but the Being I was then was experiencing at least 6-8 emotions at once and which wildly vacillated across the emotional spectrum and underpinning them all was this peace and deep well of acceptance.
When I asked what sun that was that was being looked at and left I was told "Central Sun".

An uncountable number of incarnations have unfolded since then and eventually leading to this Earth.
What it all means I don't know, nor know if there's a connection. But I do seem to have remembered many psychic abilities and use them daily and seem to be able to help other to recall theirs very easily.

You were able to visit the Records? Sweet

Your previous existence sounds incredible though. A humanoid race...6-8 emotions at once...the most I've felt is like...3 LOL But I'm feeling more nowadays. Comes along as you gain awareness, I think. I'm naturally clairsentinent, like most humans, so not surprised my emotions are the first to advance so to speak. I'm sure you'll be able to gain all of your ability back at some point.

Yes, talk to Spirit for me, see what it thinks. I would, but I currently do not have the ability to understand. I'm really curious to see if there is some truth in natural abilities between human souls and non human ones.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account

I think you might be onto something. ET's generally do have an easier time accessing their abilities if you think about it.

For me though it's taken me a long time to realise they were even abilities. They felt so normal even before I was aware of the spiritual.. it was weird.