Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Pathfinder

If people had elemental blood

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we did? Or am I just being big headed to even imagine it possible? I know some people believe the Fay live on another plane, which I generally tend to agree with. But who can know for sure if many years ago we did not live on the same land as elves, faeries, nymphs and so on. Perhaps they were nothing but different kinds of people all sharing the world together.

Total speculation obviously.

Sometimes I think I am a bit of a faery ;P
It's true though. My sister and I have both heard we have ears like a faeries or an elves. Both pointing upward as if to have a point but not actually pointing at the tips. I also have no earlobes and neither did my grandmother who was also our Irish and Scottish link. There is also some intuitive ability also from our grandmother I believe. Likely just a coincidence but it is a fun idea.

Does anyone else feel drawn to the elementals in the same sense? Could be a lot of wishful thinking but topic-worthy none-the-less :)
Old 26-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Sybilline

I believe in Fays though I have never seen one myself. It's a big part of our any country's local legend, even those that have not traded with each other in the Ancient World. So of course we'll have to wonder why in the world we almost always have the same descriptions for something that is supposedly made up...

I am not sure about elemental blood though, for one it's because I think reproduction involving animals is biological, and that might mean that Fays are just as physical. But, if the laws of our world are to be bent, folded, broken or whatever, I certainly think it's possible, and would love the idea. ♥
Old 27-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Quagmire

There is many stories in mythology of such happening. The demi-gods of greek mythology was said to be half gods and half human. Irish/celtic mythology if I remember has many or some stories of children born my faeries with human fathers. Not to talk about the Tuatha dé Danaan. I believe that this world and the Otherworld once were the same but over time have drifted apart and now only rarely blend together. Maybe in the future they once more will become the same again?

I think human bodies like Jesus, Jeanne d'Arc, Atilla the Hun, William Wallace descents from the bloodline of Herakles (Demi-god). The body of Alexander the Great I believe descents from the bloodline of Dionysus (Demi-god) through Achilles (Demi-god). For them all I believe these bodies were occupied by elemental/olympian spirits in order to harness the full skills of the elemental side of those bodies.
Old 28-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Pathfinder

I too love the idea. When you bring up people like Jesus and other big names, you have to wonder how humans who carried the blood would differ from those who did not. Although I would imagine it would not benefit society to know who did and who didn't. It would create another reason to separate people and would most likely cause wars and conflict amongst people who carried elemental blood and didn't. It would bring up questions as to who was so called 'more important' and the put the carriers at risk from people who were jealous or fearful. We've seen this happen many times over our history. Maybe a reason why the elementals have kept their existence so quiet ;) Thanks for your replies, both of you.
Old 28-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Master
The elementals are still here if your mind is open to see them and they are willing to be seen. Here is one I photographed earlier this year in a wood known to be spiritually active. I call her the Green Lady. She has her companion [familiar] by her side [a fox]

And several hanging in a tree
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/Snips/Spirits/SAM_01672_zpsba03f62d.jpg

[Best to look sideways rather than head on]
Old 28-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Master
Norseman, is the lady's face on the tree trunk near the top of the photo and the fox just below her head? I can see 4 more solid looking heads on top of the lady.
Old 28-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Berry, from what I can see the fox is seated on the ground in front of the Lady - basically at her feet and looking slightly to the right. The fox is whitish in colour.

Hope that helps, and hope I'm right.

JOHNTY
Old 28-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Quagmire

I really think it is the soul/spirit that carries the life, there are just some bodies/circumstances I believe where it is more easy to reach this here external greatness. I have had my share of great lives but my spirit guide says this here seemingly small life of mine has been the greatest of them all do to circumstances of it. I get told that those lives of mine that in the public eyes of became great did so because in those circumstances it was far easier to make them so. Place of birth, family, body and so... I know one she has discovered a previous big life of hers and she say she feel lucky to have had such life. I say it is her that made it great. Meaning it was not great from birth but because of the choices she made through that life.

I have gotten "attacked" for my belief that everyone is equal? It definately did not go well with those over on the TF part of these forums. Maybe they thought I said TF was not something special when in reality I said that all relationships are equal and it is those involded in the relationship that makes it special. So what helps society is a big question mark. Neither would one think that it helps the world that people stay hidden. In my view humans are just very strange.

I have an idea in my head that besides the physical part of the DNA there is also a more subtle part. One could say a spirit string that enables the spirit to take part in the skills, features of the body so it is not all genes but some is also decided by the spirit/soul that occupies the body. I would then guess this is here one would find an eventual elemental bloodline (or what one want to call it) that some souls/spirits are better to tap into, meaning in some bodies such elemental skills might lie dormant because the spirit/soul who occupies the body does not know how to harness this side to any or some degree.

Me and some others have a belief that we stand on the threshold where the beings we know as the ancient primeval gods/Titans and so of our mythologies once again returns to the world in full strenght (though they never left, they have just kind of been limited (some incarnated in human form)). At least one of them believes it is inevitably that it will end in war with part of humanity. I still believe there is a possible future where it does not go down that road, but peace prevails instead...
Old 28-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings to you All,

Berry, from what I can see the fox is seated on the ground in front of the Lady - basically at her feet and looking slightly to the right. The fox is whitish in colour.

Hope that helps, and hope I'm right.

Johnty, I see what you mean. There's a little being behind the tree to the left. The face is green. The right arm is touching the tree trunk. To its right, on the ground is a creature, ?fox. To the right of the green face is another face, whitish with pointed ears.

I'm not sure if I'm matrixing because I can go on and on about all the faces in this photo.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Master
See what I mean ? Pick your spot and go hunting with your camera.