Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-02-2022, 12:25 PM
Master

The little Cherry tree

While falling asleep and drifting in and out of consciousness, suddenly, I heard a voice that said: I am the little Cherry tree!; I thought this is just my imagination but then the voice spoke again and this time louder and said: I am the little Cherry tree!; and I said to myself, hmmm... there's something happening, then I answered back: Who are you?; then the same voice answered back and said: I am the little Cherry tree, don't you know me?; this made no sense to me, then I was like pulled out of this space-time like in a vortex thing of intense energy and there I was given one final message that I can't remember, it echoed in my mind for a while and then I fell asleep and had all sorts of experiences.

Some months ago I saw an entire orchard of Cherry trees in an out of body experience, it was the blossom time and the trees were full of these beautiful pink flowers. In all my experiences I saw two types of tree and a different kind of tree that I have no idea of its kind for it appeared to be deep into a forest. The apple tree and the cherry tree.
Old 15-02-2022, 05:45 PM
Master

We have a cherry and apple tree nearby, I love trees. Thanks for sharing, ThatMan.
Old 15-02-2022, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
We have a cherry and apple tree nearby, I love trees. Thanks for sharing, ThatMan.

We used to have at home when I was just a child all sorts of trees, many cherry trees, today we only have few apple trees. I used to climb the cherry trees and eat cherry, me and my friends.

My most pleasure, I tried finding things about this particular type of tree but nothing specific that can shed some light.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:35 AM
Master

You show the light.

pd
Old 18-02-2022, 09:11 AM
Administrator
Its not the first time i have heard about The Little Cherry Tree

Namaste
Old 18-02-2022, 09:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Its not the first time i have heard about The Little Cherry Tree

Namaste

Can you tell me more about it? I tried to google about it but found nothing.
Old 18-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
You show the light.

pd

Thank you very much!
Old 24-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Seeker

Nice experience,

I also like trees. We had one when i was still a child. My grandparents owned the house back then. Afterwards my parents bought the house and took it down.

Trees stand for health and vitality. I learned this symbolism when i still had my first tarot deck; the Lenormand cards years and years ago. There's also a card depicting a tree, symbolizing vitality or a sudden rush of healthy energy.

I'll translate it for you:

A tree far distantly; health,
but disease; tree nearby,
A lot of trees close to each other;
are a sign of good- and happiness.
Old 24-02-2022, 03:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel lite plus
Nice experience,

I also like trees. We had one when i was still a child. My grandparents owned the house back then. Afterwards my parents bought the house and took it down.

I see, I love trees. I used to take long walks in nature and just admire the trees but of course my family used and still cuts down tree for firework, it is the way it is, my family owns a huge forest and that's how we heat our home in the winter. It was my grandma's forest, but she died and my father became the owner. I love nature but it seems that mankind does not care much about it...

Thank you very much! Trees are a very recurring symbol in my experiences, in special apple trees. I even have a secret apple tree with red apples and I give apples from this tree to certain people, of course, consciously, I have no idea of this... it's all happening at a level that is beyond my human self. Sometimes I am given these front row seats to observe what I do beyond this human self, I am seeing what looks like a higher version of my human self that is aware of much more and does things that I can't comprehend while awake.

Thank you very much but this "little apple tree" was a being and this was its name and talked with me as if I already knew it but consciously I had no idea who it was. It was a male presence, that's how it felt.
Old 26-02-2022, 06:05 AM
Seeker
I don’t know if this will be of any interest to you or not, but as a believer in signs and symbols, I had a post come up on a timeline yesterday about talking to trees. I know it’s not the same thing as your Cherry Tree situation, but I wonder if it was an invitation to talk to the trees (if you don’t already do it) in your forest. Obviously, I may be way off the mark here.

I often talk to trees when I’m out and always talk to my house plants, but I’ve never really listened for a reply from any of them, until last week when a Holly tree gave me a simple understandable message.