Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicheart
That's what great about this forum, we all all came here so we can feel a little less alone in our situation. But in reality, it shouldn't surprise us that true love is so powerful! This is old news. Although naming it 'twin flames' is relatively new, there are countless stories throughout history about the power of love. So many songs, movies, novels and true stories.

If even a parent could love their child so much that they would be willing to die to protect them, why would it be so surprising that true love would be so powerful.

Although sometimes we might, I don't think we need to question our sanity. I think what we feel is perfectly 'normal' and has happened a million times over, on this planet.

And poetry of course!! A beautiful example is the first story in 'The Mists Of Avalon' by Marion Zimmer Bradley.... Comforted me so much last year :)
Old 25-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Signs are very clear and getting more bizzare (when and where they pop up within last several months = They were so unexpected so I was stunned several times). Hence the reason why I found this site.

The timing is off; however, at the same time, the timing is also perfect.
I can not explain the reasons here.

If this TF connection is valid and if both of us are not crazy, I want to have an open and serious communication directly with him about our connection. - not on emotional level but on rational level. I want this conversation to take a place in a physical space and not in astral or telepathic spaces.

I have been avoiding him but I am more than ready to face him if he is willing.
I will not run this time but he needs to make his presence clearly known to me as well.

So, we will see.

I find the signs get stronger and stronger to a level of ridiculous! when I try to deny it..

Anyway, this sounds like a breakthough with your ego yay for you!!
Old 25-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Why on a rational level, Nada? This connection is as far from rational as it can get, so why do you want to have a rational conversation?
I would just let it flow without having preconceived notions about it since that will set up expectations which will likely lead to disappointment. Stay with the flow and just allow things and words to come up as they do rather than planning it all out.
I'm just trying to help with this since I've been there. I used to want to plan everything out as well and had expectations regarding my TF but he quickly taught me to let them go since they made both of us unhappy. Take the pressure off and just try to BE.

Well .. because he and I are both rational beings. Or at least I think so. We are both in "science" field and logical people, as far as I am concern.
Plus, I need to have some type of CONTROL of the situation when we have this conversation. Yes we are talking about CONTROL.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
This is a thread from last May titled, 'Twin Soul or Limerence???'

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=16784

There are some very valuable, loving, and helpful suggestions from Xan throughout it for those who might like to delve deeper within to find your answers.

Also guest starring, in order of appearance: DulcePoetica, awakeningheart, and that sexy serpent chick, SQ. mm, mm, mm.

Thanks for posting this. I read through it. But again the question still remains...
Old 25-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Ascender

Nada, why do you need control? Can you let go of that need for control and trust in spirit, God, the universe, whoever you believe in, to have a master plan for you that you just need to allow to unfold rather than control?

I'm truly challenging you with these questions, just as my TF did with me, and even though it was difficult trying to answer the questions he posed, I had total trust in him and so just followed along, curious to see where it would lead me. I'm so glad I arrived and understood what he was getting at cause it brought me inner peace. He has left me now and is out of my life, at least for now, and I managed to find inner peace again despite of this huge huge loss that ripped a hole in my heart the size of the universe. If I had tried to hold onto the illusion that I am actually in control of my life, I would probably be in a mental institution by now ;)

The need to control doesn't lead to happiness or inner peace. It's the letting go that does. Try it! Otherwise your ego will interfere and you and your TF cannot unite based on both of your ego's wills. Trust me, I've been there and it doesn't work. The need for control is your ego not wanting to let go and trusting instead due to fear of the unknown. Once you accept that life is all about unknowns and it is unpredictable, all over sudden things just happen for you cause you let go of the resistance. Resisting the flow of life is counter productive... Food for thought....
Old 25-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Nada

Quote:
Nada, why do you need control? Can you let go of that need for control and trust in spirit, God, the universe, whoever you believe in, to have a master plan for you that you just need to allow to unfold rather than control?

I'm truly challenging you with these questions, just as my TF did with me, and even though it was difficult trying to answer the questions he posed, I had total trust in him and so just followed along, curious to see where it would lead me. I'm so glad I arrived and understood what he was getting at cause it brought me inner peace. He has left me now and is out of my life, at least for now, and I managed to find inner peace again despite of this huge huge loss that ripped a hole in my heart the size of the universe. If I had tried to hold onto the illusion that I am actually in control of my life, I would probably be in a mental institution by now ;)

The need to control doesn't lead to happiness or inner peace. It's the letting go that does. Try it! Otherwise your ego will interfere and you and your TF cannot unite based on both of your ego's wills. Trust me, I've been there and it doesn't work. The need for control is your ego not wanting to let go and trusting instead due to fear of the unknown. Once you accept that life is all about unknowns and it is unpredictable, all over sudden things just happen for you cause you let go of the resistance. Resisting the flow of life is counter productive... Food for thought....

I believe even my own CONTROL is a part of the pathway to my destiny so I surrrender myself to my own CONTROL as well.
Throughout my life, all my life events have led to where I am supposed to be and to the road towards my destination.
So, I trust my own mind since it knows the plan.

Do you know the Greek story of Oedipus Rex?
Here is a summary. King Laius learned from an oracle that he is doomed to be killed by his own son. So, to prevent this tragedy, he ordered to have his infant son to be killed. However, the "killer", instead of killing the poor baby, left the infant on the mountain top. A shepherd rescued the infant and named the baby as Oedipus. Oedipus was raised by another King and his queen who were childress. A grown Oedipus is told by an oracle that he would kill his own father and marry his own mother. So, to avoid this tragedy, he left his home. On his traveling, he met King Laius (his biological dad) at the crossroad to Delphi and killed him while arguing. - the first oracle's prediction came true.
One thing led to another, he ended up being the replacement of King Lauis that he killed and becomes the king of his birth place. He married his own biological mother, the queen of King Laius. - the second oracle's prediction came true.

So, you see.
Our own free will to control the "destiny", itself, is a part of the plan that leads to our own destiny.
So, I am going to follow my own lead.

When I was traveling to Greece alone years ago, my TF came to the airport to see me leave. He just showed up. When I was traveling from Athens to Delphi in a bus trip, I was thinking about him.
At that very moment, the bus driver stopped at the middle of the road and pointed to an ancient crossroad below the modern highway that we were on.
The driver said that the old crossroad below is the crossroad where Oedepus met his own biological father King Laius and killed him.
There was my answer.
He and I do not control our own destiny.
We think that we do but we do not.

So, it does not matter how I face him.
I was told by many that he and I have an agreement.
We shall see how it all ends.

Even the fact that I found this site and asking these questions is a part of the plan.

Furthermore, my "running" from him, itself is a lesson that he may need to learn about our journey together. He also needs to let go of his own control. My running from him has been totally out of my own control since I could not help myself (I really had tried to stop). I am not a shy or fearful person. I am very outgoing, outspoken, adventurous, and a risk taker as well.
So, it is totally out of my norm to run away from anything.
Old 25-03-2012, 08:09 PM
ShyGuy

Quote:
I believe even my own CONTROL is a part of the pathway to my destiny so I surrrender myself to my own CONTROL as well.
Throughout my life, all my life events have led to where I am supposed to be and to the road towards my destination.
So, I trust my own mind since it knows the plan.

Do you know the Greek story of Oedipus Rex?
Here is a summary. King Laius learned from an oracle that he is doomed to be killed by his own son. So, to prevent this tragedy, he ordered to have his infant son to be killed. However, the "killer", instead of killing the poor baby, left the infant on the mountain top. A shepherd rescued the infant and named the baby as Oedipus. Oedipus was raised by another King and his queen who were childress. A grown Oedipus is told by an oracle that he would kill his own father and marry his own mother. So, to avoid this tragedy, he left his home. On his traveling, he met King Laius (his biological dad) at the crossroad to Delphi and killed him while arguing. - the first oracle's prediction came true.
One thing led to another, he ended up being the replacement of King Lauis that he killed and becomes the king of his birth place. He married his own biological mother, the queen of King Laius. - the second oracle's prediction came true.

So, you see.
Our own free will to control the "destiny", itself, is a part of the plan that leads to our own destiny.
So, I am going to follow my own lead.

I have tried many times to explain this to others. Most people don't get it.
Old 25-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Ascender

Nada,
I must have misunderstood your previous post since it sounded totally different from what you posted next.
It doesn't matter, everyone has to find their own truth and journey. Wishing you lots of love and peace!
Old 25-03-2012, 09:55 PM
ShyGuy

Quote:
Nada,
I must have misunderstood your previous post since it sounded totally different from what you posted next.
It doesn't matter, everyone has to find their own truth and journey. Wishing you lots of love and peace!

I believe that is saying letting go or attempting control will ultimately get you to the same place. Letting go and just flowing is simpler.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
This is interesting.
But do you think that it is because you are female. We want "intimacy (cuddle is good example)" rather than "sexual contact"
For male, it may be different.?? I don't know.

I know this is an old comment but I just need to respond - the most intimate night of my life was not when TF and I had sex for the first time. In fact that felt quite empty and wasn't special. It was after we had both finally become spiritually awakened after being separated for almost a year, and spent a whole night together doing nothing but kissing and holding each other naked. We are both young adults and have a lot of experience sexually... The TF relationship is a love affair between souls, so having physical sex is definitely not the ultimate act between the two. In our case, kissing and holding each other felt like we were making love for hours, like we were losing ourselves to each other, just because everything was happening on a soul level. I don't think you need to make love with your bodies to make love with your souls.

So it has nothing to do with being male/female. It is simply our souls' yearning to see/touch each other. A body to body connection with your TF feels eh ok. But a soul to soul connection is mind blowing.