Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
There's a feeling of "knowing." It also depends on what kind of sign you're asking for. If you're wanting a sign for proof that your guides exist, this might be more difficult for you to perceive because you're not sure what to associate with your guides. If you're running on zero information, you have to rely on things that just... stand out. Like repeated number patterns, or feathers (which I recently learned is actually quite hard for spirit to manifest)... or even certain animals that cross your path.

If you're asking for a sign from a specific guide - say, one that you are somewhat familiar with (you know a name or something), then it probably won't be as difficult for you to notice because your attention will be drawn to certain things associated with that guide. That's what happened to me, at least.

But if you're asking for a general sign, you might find that your attention is drawn to certain things - or you may lay your eyes on something and feel an "impulse" that it's meant for you. Sort of hard to describe.
If you're like many (including me), and find yourself incredibly absorbed in your daily life, asking for a sign just for the heck of it may not be the wisest thing to do. You'll end up disappointed.

Old 23-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Master
You know by the feeling... before your trying-to-figure-it-out mind kicks in.

Trust what you feel in your heart.

Xan

Old 23-08-2011, 03:31 AM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
..Like repeated number patterns, or feathers (which I recently learned is actually quite hard for spirit to manifest)... or even certain animals that cross your path.

Its weird that you say numbers, because I've lately been seeing the number 66 quite often lately. I actually just posted a thread on it, asking what this number might mean. I've done research but nothing jumps out at me.
Old 23-08-2011, 03:42 AM
thunderseed

Seeing guides as in physical manifestation? Can they take on a physical form, like rock solid? I never thought of that, you would think that would take a great deal of energy on their part. I've felt them physically, but it's just not like they suddenly become rock solid humans, though that would be neat.

I see my spirit guides all the time, clear and vivid as day. They come to me in physical form (of appearance, as i do not think they are solid manifestations in physical matter bodies like us), in whatever form they choose to have, but I am sure the way they really look is much more beautiful than that. I once asked my main spirit guide to show me his true form, and i cannot even describe the beauty of light i saw, he showed me only for a few seconds.
I see them. But it's not always exactly the same as seeing a physical matter body. At times, i can really see them in front of me, just like an actual person, or animal, depending on who it is, sitting next to me, every detail, i am very visually gifted. At other times it feels more like i see them as a screen over my real vision, yet my true surroundings are the same, and i don't really know how to describe it. So if i turn away, and am not looking in their direction to where they really are, i can still see them. I can also see them, when they are elsewhere in my house doing whatever, when i am in another room. I never thought much of it, it just happens. Regardless, they are there whether or not i see them or not.

This gift i am grateful for, and helps me much in my communications with them, as i can read their facial expressions, and they can also help me out with hand language, and since i am so visually inclined, they can just send me visuals of what they are talking about, so i don't have to hear them speak. I can hear them, but sometimes i find it a nuisance, when seeing them clearly is very helpful, because in general, i mistake what i hear anyway, i am not a truly sociable talkative person. I enjoy being able to read eyes and thoughts behind eyes, and i get better results that way.
Sometimes i even see in words, if that makes any sense!

Old 23-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Ascender
I know what you mean!

When I asked of my guides name not only did I heard it breafly but also saw it writen out, though it was very disorted and becouse of that I just had to go by what I believe it is how its spelled. I can prnounce it closely but spelling I have no clue lol

I normaly feel mine. Like in a tuching, feeling way. Somthings I can pick up what he wants me to say by the way I feel. Like right now I can feel him tuching my head. I think hes useing my head as a head rest while holding me lol He is pritty tall ^^;
Old 23-08-2011, 04:51 AM
angel6m2000

When I found met one of my guides, I didn't see the name but it just came to me. He was so peaceful and his energy had nothing but love. I didn't hear or see the name, but it just came to me, and I have stuck with it since. It just feels right.
Old 23-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Ascender
Well go by what you feel Thats how alot of this works :P

When even I feel Xruad or see him (visions dreams) I would feel compleatly safe and happy. And also I would feel all warm and fuzzy all over xD