Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-07-2011, 01:04 PM
andrewwwbuchan

Angelic Experinces

I have a pretty weird life :P
the supernatural is pretty open in our house and with friends etc even my friends parents

what i need advice on is weird :P even weird for here

when i was younger my mum admits she heard me say this alot
i used to have someone call out my name all the time as if someone was there they would say my name (in a taunting way)
and when i got older it was still there nothing more than my name then it would disappear and i would start seeing lights and balls of light out the corner of my eye when i would sleep "she" would always be there dressed in white she was like so beautiful when i was young i was afraid of heights so much like to the extend of clinging onto things but i had no reason to but when i go the courage to do it...i just wanted to jump? i dont know why but it felt right to so it i knew i would be hurt ((but obviously i would))
i always felt like there is someone watching me and protecting me i could hear her whilst awake not often but id get random words usually warnings etc

but what scares me most is when i open my mind its like i should, like im not aloud to :/

other things ive always been extremely sensitive about people touching my back i just wont let people near it at all no one gets to touch my back
my mum and thats it anyone else i get so.... aggravated and annoyed and angry
i dont know why i just get really ****ed off

if anyone could help
i would love you hehe xD

xx
Old 23-07-2011, 01:17 PM
AngelicOrin

LOL You have a sensitive back like I do. I can not have anyone touch my back, even for a massage.

I am not too sure what kind of advice you are looking for with this, what exactly are you asking about and all? Why do you feel aggravated, annoyed and angry? Your post was a little hard to read, but from what I am making out is that this female figure you are sensing, I presume, could be a guardian of yours. I hear my name get called out from not physical being quite often, but I know in my heart who is calling out to me - I like to think it as a test of sorts, they are testing if I can hear them.
Old 23-07-2011, 01:41 PM
andrewwwbuchan

sorry if it didnt make sense im not to good with speaking words :P
everything in my head makes sense hehe

but yeah i just wanted to know if anyone could make sense of why this happening to me why can i hear her like physically hear her speaking
and what was really weird :P i looked up michael as you said

and i seen a picture of him like depictions of him and i was like omg your beautiful ...not hes ...but your
and i got upset i dont know why i just was ...upset for some reason
i feel like such a freak

but what i was wondering is why
I cant hate anyone no matter how much i try i cant hate
i always want to help people like no matter what i want to do i would put myself before anyone!

...whats wrong with me :(

(sorry not good at words hehe)

b
Old 23-07-2011, 01:49 PM
AngelicOrin

there is nothing wrong with you at all, I would personally call you a "pure soul" if you are able to hate and all, it is a rarity - cherish it!

You say you got upset when you saw a picture of Michael - I am assuming like a overwhelming sense of emotion, but you were happy, right? This happened when I first saw Michael, as a bright flash of white brilliant light. He is a beautiful soul, they all are, all the Angels and Archangels. I adore working with them.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:01 PM
andrewwwbuchan

no? i felt upset in a sad way
as in i miss you :/

i dont know why but i was looking around and i seen you said ask from him to protect you in the other thread i asked "Michael, Protect me" i was going to be nicer it but that came out and then i felt all tingly and ....i couldnt stop smiling
it feels like im forgetting something really important

and whats a pure soul?

i love that your here
ive always felt cursed ive never got any friends and all relationships end after 7 days because i dunno why but i always felt cursed like someone was trying to keep me away from people
Old 23-07-2011, 02:09 PM
AngelicOrin

You probably have been close with Michael in a previous life, I get that with him myself at times - but he laughs it off, and says i am silly, cause he is here right with me.

With Michael, you can be as curt as you like, just calling his name will make him come to you. That also goes with any Archangel, they are all willing to help...and love it even more when we hear them. Michael's presence is so warm, and energetic - sometimes I can not sleep if he is around because of his energy.

A pure soul - perfect example: an angel. Angels only see the good in people, they want to help us regardless of who and what we are, they know that most of the time they won't get a simple "thanks" yet they still help, they do not know hate, anger, they only know love, happiness, life...
Old 23-07-2011, 02:14 PM
andrewwwbuchan

hehe thats me :P ...i hate spending money on me i would rather spend on others
i hate getting compliments im not worthy of them id rather give them
i would rather just give give give! i dont care about me :P

and tbh its weird like im opening up ...i only trust michael and only him

do you ever get that feeling like youve opened a door and can remember more? or is that me hehe

and can you explain about the back thing you said you get sensitive too
Old 23-07-2011, 02:21 PM
AngelicOrin

Michael is the most trustworthy Archangel - they all are really, but to have Michael by your side, you are protected and he will fight for you. Once you have become used of having Michael around, try at another Archangel - or let them introduce themselves to you. When I started out, I wanted to talk to Michael first, but no, Raphael came up first. :)

I am always growing, I am always learning new things...Uriel has been a helper with this stuff. I love him to bits.

And my back...hmmm...I am just very sensitive to touch, and its not a good feeling - I hate it. LOL I pull away or flinch if some one does.

Oh if i do not write back, I have fallen asleep, its 12 midnight here in Australia.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:31 PM
andrewwwbuchan

thats fine :P dont worry its 3pm here

i have the feeling like i just wanna hug onto Michael like hold onto him like a friend or relative would, i love how he wants to protect everyone

i always felt like i was older like i was always older than everyone but looked young
its kinda weird since say highschool ive always wanted to "spread my wings and fly" i dont know where that came from but ive always want to be able to just get out there :P
i always used to have dreams of flying....not very well haha ...id usually fall
but then goldilocks would have to save me :P ((this person who looked after me in dreams :P hehe i never knew his name so i called him Goldilocks:P))
Old 23-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwwbuchan
do you ever get that feeling like youve opened a door and can remember more? or is that me hehe

I actually feel like the more I try to remember, sometimes, the harder it is to access all the stuff I know, that I know. It's like I get this, "You're not supposed to remember how to do certain things" feeling. It can get very frustrating at times.

The Archangels are really great to hang out with. I know several of them myself. Get to know them on a more personalized friendship type level instead of just going to them when you need help. They've each got their own personalities. I just adore them so much.