Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-07-2011, 05:05 PM
angel6m2000

i don't remember.

so, last night before i went to sleep, i asked to see my guide in my dreams. iv been meditating on and off for a couple years now and just started doing it regularly, and before i start i always ask my guardian angel/guide to protect and help me on my journey/path. i remember i had a dream about someone who wanted to help me and we did some things but i don't remember exactly what happened. i remember this person hovering over me and showing me things but i don't know what. is this, not remembering what happened in a dream while seeing your guide, usual, or am i just not connected with my guide enough to let me remember?

when i woke up i meditated as i do every morning, and tried to get some answers, keeping the words dreams in mind. iv never heard anything before, but today its almost as if a low whisper was telling me "its okay" over and over for a couple minutes in my left ear. i'm not sure what this means and it kind of freaked me out at first but i listened and it calmed me down and i felt a tingling all over my upper body and head and arms, which happens often when i meditate, but not as much as it did today.

also, not that this belongs in this thread, but more in dreams; i kept telling myself "cruise" in my sleep. it was so clear and vivid. i am not sure if this means anything but i don't understand why id repeat this subconsciously unless it had meaning.

thank you.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Medium_Laura

Did you ask to remember? My guides often say that you will remember what you need to consciously, the rest is already in your subconscious and doesn't need to be known in waking.

Trust. Our guides are going to do the very best for us always. To make sure we get to the lessons we've chosen to learn. Just because you can't see or hear them yet, they are always with you, working for you. :)

You can try my meditations to meet your guides

http://mediumlauraevans.podomatic.com

I have several podcasts that you can work with :)
Old 01-07-2011, 05:25 PM
angel6m2000

i did ask to remember but every time i started to get something my mind got jumbled.

i remember one of the first couple times i started meditating again my subconscious told me trust and gentleness. i didn't understand it then but i do more now.

also, sometimes while meditating i feel as though i'm telling myself things and other times i feel my guide is, but there is a huge difference. i don't know how to end my telling myself because i want my guide to help me. do these podcasts help with this?
Old 01-07-2011, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
also, sometimes while meditating i feel as though i'm telling myself things and other times i feel my guide is, but there is a huge difference. i don't know how to end my telling myself because i want my guide to help me.

You ego mind will want to help your guide with this process. I suggest that you be kind to that part of you and consider all suggestions.

All advice, even from your guides, must be reflected upon, applied, and evaluated.

Best wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-07-2011, 04:35 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel6m2000
so, last night before i went to sleep, i asked to see my guide in my dreams. iv been meditating on and off for a couple years now and just started doing it regularly, and before i start i always ask my guardian angel/guide to protect and help me on my journey/path. i remember i had a dream about someone who wanted to help me and we did some things but i don't remember exactly what happened. i remember this person hovering over me and showing me things but i don't know what. is this, not remembering what happened in a dream while seeing your guide, usual, or am i just not connected with my guide enough to let me remember?

when i woke up i meditated as i do every morning, and tried to get some answers, keeping the words dreams in mind. iv never heard anything before, but today its almost as if a low whisper was telling me "its okay" over and over for a couple minutes in my left ear. i'm not sure what this means and it kind of freaked me out at first but i listened and it calmed me down and i felt a tingling all over my upper body and head and arms, which happens often when i meditate, but not as much as it did today.

also, not that this belongs in this thread, but more in dreams; i kept telling myself "cruise" in my sleep. it was so clear and vivid. i am not sure if this means anything but i don't understand why id repeat this subconsciously unless it had meaning.

thank you.

Was it a tingly feeling that felt good? Or was it a tingly feeling that feels like the hairs stick up on the top of your head? Because a tingly feeling on your head where it feels like your hairs stick up and it happens instantaniously. That is an anxiety signal. But if it was a tingly feeling that felt good and loving than it is a truth signal which means you are correct. With my truth signals I get a warm fuzzy tingly feeling in my stomach. First signs of anxiety signals feels like my hairs stick up on the top of my head. A truth signal will you will feel happier, energetic, warm feeling. So I can not give you an accurate assumption without knowing what that tingly feeling felt like. Could you explain that tingly feelings in further detail please?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 PM
angel6m2000

its a good tingling. it usually starts in my fingertips and moves up my arms to my shoulders then through my whole body. i don't get a tingling feeling at the top of my head at all but on my neck i do and sometimes around my ears, but not towards my crown area.