Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi Essvass

Convergence deficiency, haven't heard that one before and it's worth adding to my dictionary when people talk about the Spiritual and the mundane.

In response to post #992
Hi Greenslade,

Yeah, I should not have overloaded you. This is mundane. It’s a diagnosis in ophthalmology where ‘you’ see things but you don’t see them, i.e. you don’t notice them.

Quote:
The Tao Te Ching was one of the very first Spiritual books I ever read, but at the time it went right over my head. I haven't written any more 'updates' but come to think about it....

I know what you are saying but do books like this really go over our heads? Maybe it impacted you but you did not notice this? I would vote for an update if you asked me.

Quote:
No reading my mind, forget it because it won't happen. It's solid gone. I am a reflection of the Universe - it doesn't have one.

You are very generous. You know I can’t read anyone’s mind.

Quote:
Pretty much, if the Universe wanted me to see it then it'll drop out of nowhere into my lap like so many other things have done. Sometimes I go looking for things and go hell-for-leather at finding them in relentless pursuit - which is my way of shouting it out. Then I'll come to a dead halt and it's shut up time.

Exactly, and you told me about your “shut-in and listen” methodology.

Quote:
I don't know what to make of the Lemurians to be honest, I've heard the stories but none of them really resonated with me. "The Lemurians are the Artelsuan of the world" says the voice in my head. Thank you voice. The reason I don't connect with the Lemurians is that they are the predecessors of the Atlantians and they were before any of my time in this dimension. I can't connect to a reality matrix that I haven't had experience of in that particular dimension because the energetic connections don't exist. I can be conscious that it's there (or been there in this case) but not actually connect energetically.

Where the hell did that come from?

Yes, very eloquent. Fine, no Lemurians for me either.

Quote:
In short, no experiences but I was involved in the 'planning process'. Apparently.

Why? Because you are older than time, or because your Parental Spirit let you know, or because you remember?

Quote:
I was reading some of the book earlier and I've bookmarked it for later. Thanks for the links and the Wowsies! it brought.

Great.

Quote:
I did find a picture of a Toltec statue with the same eyes interestingly enough and I think one of the book's four migration paths is through Toltec territory.

Wow. I’ll look into this again. I don’t have the book anymore and the first time I swallowed it without thinking about the paths or anything.

Quote:
What I meant is that when I get off this rock I want a new beginning. If we do create our own realities 'up there' then I want a t-shirt that says "I went to the third dimension and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

But you do have the t-shirt. As to creating realities… One thing I know I have created is that I am communicating with someone and they are not ground liver.

Quote:
I doubt very much if Jen thought of you as baggage, quite the opposite I think. She just needed a clean slate, probably, as you say.

OK. Thanks. I have all the time in the world. Long time ago when I was still in the US Jen wrote a letter to me about things that I taught her. That was sweet. She included unconditional love there.

Quote:
You already are, just recognise where you are and don't set any imaginary standards to set yourself against. 'Spiritually advanced' can mean all kinds of things and the Universe is certainly large enough for all of them.

Thanks again. I’ve always been a wannabe and I guess this is one of its sides.

Quote:
Lateral minds can make patterns from the chaos, or they can completely demolish current patterns to make way for the inclusion of other information and create a new pattern from there. Lateral minds can't, they stick with their patterns and either exclude or include accordingly. Juxtapositions are the way things lie in proximity.

Do you mean Lateral vs. Vertical or what?

Quote:

That’s more like it. Thanks much.

Quote:
It's worth a thought, when we do release them.

Ok. I’ll watch out for those.

Quote:
It's a place of great sadness, great joy, history, hopes, fears, so much darkness and so much Light and so many other things.

Yes… and the more I think about this the more I rebel because there are things that you just don’t do even if you are Shiva the Destroyer. And the question comes back to, ‘What is wrong with ME?’ Something is obviously wrong with me if my Twin Flame is like this.

I fell in love with him when he was sick and gradually fell out of love with him again years later because I simply cannot stomach some of what he did as a human being. If I meet a person who I know would to things like this I would want to run away. It is that he is not that person anymore, at least not for right now.

I guess your next paragraph is the answer to what I am writing right now but I don’t get it in regard to the man who was my husband.

Quote:
Most people think in binary, in that there is the Spiritual and the mundane, and never the twain shall meet. The Spiritual is one circle, the human is the other, and the intersection is where they meet. That's where everything makes sense. What you now have is three perspectives; one Spiritual, one human and the third where there are Spiritual 'implications' for what happens human-ways.

Or... You're one sphere and I'm another, what's happening in our interaction? And I'm not looking for specific answers and it's not a test, but it's a way to understand it. Your sphere of thought meets mine and...?

There is only a small area where we understand each other?

Quote:
Nope, it's not all mine, and Orinthia is Mrs Greenslade.

Oh, great. You have a great Mrs Greenslade. No wonder she is so partial to green creatures with four arms.

Quote:
Better than having no stuffing.

You said you were a reflection of the Universe, you don’t need stuffing.

Quote:
There are according to the Michael Teachings, from Baby Souls right the way up.

I was trying to figure out who he was earlier (from the Internet) and gave up. I’ll look into that again. Thank you.

Quote:
I sent that out when I didn't have much else on my mind, at the time I wrote your reply I'd had a headfull with hours of typing away here and there. What I got back was the vision of a woman. She looked short, had a shock of dark, curly hair and was around her twenties. She had an enchanting smile, was slightly chubby (but not fat) and a lovely energy to her, she was positively beaming. There was a kind of 'eternally young' feeling about her. Don't know if that will be any help.

Thank you but no one comes to mind or resonates or anything. You never saw her before, right?

Quote:
It'll unfold when it's ready.

Great. I have time. Thank you.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
How's that working out with your colleagues, are you doing much the same with them?

Professionally, I think we are the same. Emotionally, we have different concerns. But it's interesting to hear what they think.

Quote:
That's the difference between a toastmaster and a great one.

I didn't know it would be like this before I joined. On the first day, I did think of quitting, but someone already took my name down. So I thought I should continue.

I feel that it's quite different from speakers on TED Talk. That's my idea of a public speaker, before I joined Toastmasters.

Quote:
The aim there is to understand how your delivery is perceived by your target audience, your delivery being how you put your speech across, your mannerisms, your body language etc. You can't cater for every possible perception but you can be aware that certain ways of doing things can have a detrimental effect and arrive at something more neutral.

Constantly reminding myself to control my hands too much would have the detrimental effect of losing my focus, disrupting my flow of thoughts, and forgetting my speech.

Quote:
You don't have to stand there for the entire speech with your hands hanging by your sides, by all means use them to accentuate what you say. The point of this discussion isn't so much about your hands, that was merely used as an illustration. The point is how you deal with being made aware. Initially it came about by you saying your toastmaster was criticising but he was right as I've pointed out the reasons for. It comes naturally to you to have your hands there, therefore you don't see it as a distraction so you do it anyway regardless of your audience's perception. Regardless of your audience's perception, and your job as a toastmaster.

The awareness has not helped me much. But maybe the benefits have yet to come.

Quote:
If you're disregarding your colleagues' perceptions in the same way on an individual basis it becomes more focussed on them, at the very least you can be perceived by them as antisocial or even negating and disrespectful. Yet you expect respect? Regardless of how you perceive yourself and what you put across and how you do it, they're going to have their own perceptions and treat you accordingly.

I see little correlation between being anti-social and respectful.

I see that I have my own way of respecting people, and others may not share the same way as me. When I interact with others, I demonstrate my understanding of respect, regardless of how sociable the interaction is. I'm guessing this is the point of departure: if others don't socialize with me enough, they won't respect me as much? For me, I extend the same level of respect regardless.

Quote:
Nobody said you have to walk out of your job all of a sudden, that's for your awareness and that should tell you something about yourself. They're your words, not mine. If they were giving me that kind of advice I'd be thinking about the reasons why. If you don't that says something about you.

Okay. Then my choice has always been the same.

Quote:
The mental programming I refer to is the process of input, process and output.

So if I were to reprogram, does that mean changing the process? I was thinking of removing certain steps, reorganizing the thought process, etc.

Quote:
The law is in black-and-white, and it's not always justice. Justice is never objective, the law might be this but the victim can still perceive that as not being justice.

I never thought about it that way until I started watching films by a director named Asghar Farhadi. He highlighted that point a couple times, and it didn't sink in until now.

Quote:
Yes it is your ego that perceives them as such but the ego is often self-destructive, as it appears to have been in your case with your hands. You can perceive them any way you want and you can make the choice to perceive them differently right now. That doesn't mean you have to let people walk all over you but at the same time you don't let it negate you as the criticism with your hands did. You negated yourself there. You can set your own limits as to what you perceive, how much you're going to take on board. You can also set boundaries with people as long as you make it clear that they've crossed them, but in a diplomatic way. If they know there are boundaries the good ones will accept them and adjust to suit, the bad ones won't. That way you can 'filter',

I am roughly starting to see that point you're talking about. What I am feeling is that there's a little space that you have been pointing me to, but I didn't see it. I still cannot explain it in concrete terms, because it is not fully in my conscious mind yet. But I think I am sensing that space that would make me be at ease with negation and judgment.

I think going through this process with you with my left brain isn't very helpful. I can follow you intellectually, but I am not getting it instinctively or intuitively or emotionally. I think my head is not talking to my heart. I need to change this a bit.

Quote:
Yes injustice and criticism can challenge your freedom, but what really counts is what you do with it. Do you simply accept the injustice or speak up against it? Do you take. the criticism on board and let it erode your potential or do you see it as a manes to grow in different ways?

What if there are negative consequences if you speak up? I tend to pick the route with the least foreseeable damage.

Quote:
The criticism doesn't limit you, your perceptions of it and how you deal with them does.

So let's say I don't think the criticism applies to my case, then I can just put it aside, without seeing it as a limit?

Quote:
Have you asked him why he doesn't allow you the same freedom as he has allowed others? There could be any number of reasons why he's doing that, one of them being that he might recognise your potential to be a great toastmaster and is refining your delivery. His allowing them their freedom could mean he doesn't see the same potential in them. Regardless of how he intended to put it across you dealt with what he said your way, you exercised your freedom there but you also exercised your freedom to cut your own feet. Did you think of it that way?

No, I never asked, because I never wanted to know why. I think it's because I did not want to go with Toastmasters, after the first meeting. So all the subsequent attendance was really me pushing myself to it. My logical/thinking/ego brain said, "You should join because everyone said so."

There's a difference between doing something because you have to, versus because you want to.

I know you have a preference for public speaking and see the benefits of it. I understand them perfectly from a logical/rational perspective. I think my problem is that my heart is not there. I am not sure what is in my heart, but hopefully it will surface, and give me some clarity soon.

Quote:
Change your consciousness or not it's up to you, but how is that affecting you badly? Raising your consciousness would allow you to understand the interaction between you and your toastmaster and you and your colleagues. A raised consciousness might have brought you to a very different situation, one where they're not advising you to leave the company. So what does feel right to you, guarding what you have already or an easier life with those around you?

The rationalization process you have been walking me through does give me a lot of insights about myself and about others. I think there is still a disconnect between my head and my heart.

I think emotionally, I have a lot of garbage in me. I think some of it is stubbornly stuck deep in my psyche. Like an old stain, cannot be removed easily, may need a scalpel to scrap it. Sounds painful already ~

Quote:
You can adjust yourself around the smokers and the drinkers. You don't have to adopt their values but you can work with them and this is what interaction is all about. Keep certain things at arm's length, allow other things to happen. You used the word 'adopt' there, does that tell you something?

I think I misunderstood when I used to read about "allowance" and the concept of being in alignment. I thought you would have to adopt certain values/beliefs, in order to synchronize, to be in harmony, to not feel the resistance. I thought it's the gap that causes pain and suffering.

Quote:
Self-confidence is a lack of security and the trembling is the emotional response. If someone was secure within themselves they wouldn't be lacking in self-confidence. Sometimes people project that out in a number of ways, they stand their ground when others are offering ways of improving themselves because to admit there is room for improvement can be seen as a weakness, and they need to come from a place of strength. The real strength is in allowing ourselves to have flaws and doing something about them or not.

I guess there are different definitions of personal strength. I have never come across your version.

It can also be interpreted that they pick what's best for them. While advices from others may be sound, but it may not work for them. I notice that a lot when I give advices to my Swiss penpal. I did not understand her resistance from an intellectual perspective. But now I am starting to understand, that her resistance was most likely coming from her emotional side. She never verbalized that, perhaps she was not aware that there were certain stuck points on her emotional side. I believe my stuck points are on my emotional side. And that's hard for anyone who doesn't share my pain to help me work through it.

I just know that even though everything you've said sounds logical and coherent and refreshing, but I am not getting the feeling of "home" somehow.

It's easy to guide someone mentally, but I am not sure if we can guide someone emotionally. I haven't tried.

W.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
In response to post #992
Hi Greenslade,

Yeah, I should not have overloaded you. This is mundane. It’s a diagnosis in ophthalmology where ‘you’ see things but you don’t see them, i.e. you don’t notice them.
Hi Essvass

Actually no overload, or at least not the way you imagine. I skipped over the science stuff but some of it did catch my eye. This bit was interesting but what made me wonder was that he mentioned that the eyes were designed for an aquatic lifestyle - that caught my attention. I'm Aquarius and I love water, live by the sea, swimming and all that. I've also had a few Past Life memories of teaching youngsters how to swim, and there was a cave that led into the ocean. I couldn't figure it out then because it was quite a long tunnel and I should have run out of breath before reaching the end. Explained. I also remember everything looked different underwater. I imagined I'd had been wearing a mask of some kind so it would look a little bit distorted round the edges, but it looked so different. Explained.

What was interesting is that I picked up on torsion fields, something I've never heard of before. I ended up watching a YouTube of Richard Hoagland doing measurements at Chitzen Itza (Mayan) on 21st December 2012. He was rambling on a bit but I fell asleep. Torsion fields are quite new to science apparently but they resonated with me deeply. I asked Mrs Greenslade to ask 'them up there' about it and all I got was our Jane giggling, that means there's more to come.

I had the feeling you've been niggling at me to read the material but time had been against me a little, was there something pushing you? We'll have to wait and see where it leads but it reminds me of another dream I had that stunned me a little so there's more to come. This too is part of the straightforward relationship with the Universe.

Quote:
I know what you are saying but do books like this really go over our heads? Maybe it impacted you but you did not notice this? I would vote for an update if you asked me.
The book did at the time but I had a revisit last year and pretty much 'got it', it was a lot easier reading.I read a few Lonsamg Rampa books back in the day and understood some of it and was fascinated by others' although I was a complete newbie at the time. Other than that I haven't read many Spiritual books because they resonate badly. The books did resonate with me at the time although I didn't know the word then so there was a recognition.

Quote:
You are very generous. You know I can’t read anyone’s mind.
Not as such no, but you are intuitive.

Quote:
Exactly, and you told me about your “shut-in and listen” methodology.
It works for me and it's working again. I'm listening by following a trail, that's usually how it goes.

Quote:
Yes, very eloquent. Fine, no Lemurians for me either.
If they don't resonate with you don't worry too much, some things don't resonate with me but I'll read some more out of interest if nothing else. I've often wondered if the Lemurians were about something else that I connect with but that wasn't on earth.

Quote:
Why? Because you are older than time, or because your Parental Spirit let you know, or because you remember?
I don't remember so yes to the other two. Parental did let me know and we are all older than time.

Quote:
Great.
That's where the torsion fields come from, reading some more of the book.

Quote:
Wow. I’ll look into this again. I don’t have the book anymore and the first time I swallowed it without thinking about the paths or anything.
I was following the pats out of curiosity really. I've always wondered if I have Viking ancestry, which historically isn't out of the realms of possibility. The last battle between the Scots and the Vikings took place a couple of miles up the road from here and there's a huge pile of stones to commemorate the battle, one stone for each Life. So many Lives. I'm also taller and fair-haired, indigenous Scots are short and dark. The Altantean buildings that lie out to sea also came to mind.

The Toltecs talk of a people who came from afar and dragged them out of their grass huts that they worshipped as gods so I wondered if these were the same people.

Quote:
But you do have the t-shirt. As to creating realities… One thing I know I have created is that I am communicating with someone and they are not ground liver.
Wow, is that a cool or crazy head that created the reality of yours?

Quote:
OK. Thanks. I have all the time in the world. Long time ago when I was still in the US Jen wrote a letter to me about things that I taught her. That was sweet. She included unconditional love there.
There you go, and that's one of the most important things you can teach anyone. After that all the Spiritually advanced they talk in here doesn't mean very much. Not so dead zone after all eh?

Quote:
Thanks again. I’ve always been a wannabe and I guess this is one of its sides.
You've done the shouting to the Universe and now you're shutting it. There's more to Spiritually advanced than concepts of the mind.

Quote:
Do you mean Lateral vs. Vertical or what?
I was taking part in a training day where they had a warm-up exercise. The trainer gave us pieces of plastic one at a time and we were told to make a pattern out of them. We could follow the pattern and reject or accept other pieces, or we could change the pattern to include new pieces. Column thinkers created their patterns very quickly and accepted or rejected new pieces according to their pattern, lateral thinkers often changed or made new patterns to fit in new pieces. I ended up with a mess but it was quite a pretty one.

Quote:
That’s more like it. Thanks much.
You're welcome. I quite like Graham Hancock, he's a no-hype kinda guy and he's got a few YouTubes you could check out.

Quote:
Ok. I’ll watch out for those.
Not too hard though.

Quote:
Yes… and the more I think about this the more I rebel because there are things that you just don’t do even if you are Shiva the Destroyer. And the question comes back to, ‘What is wrong with ME?’ Something is obviously wrong with me if my Twin Flame is like this.

I fell in love with him when he was sick and gradually fell out of love with him again years later because I simply cannot stomach some of what he did as a human being. If I meet a person who I know would to things like this I would want to run away. It is that he is not that person anymore, at least not for right now.

I guess your next paragraph is the answer to what I am writing right now but I don’t get it in regard to the man who was my husband.
Try this - Unconditional Love. When we're in Spirit everything is Love, bliss... etc so Love comes easy. In context of what happens here on earth how differently does that same Love play out? It can turn to hate so easily. Look behind the mask, look to your feelings for him and tear off the layers of the human. After all that happened you were with him at the end, if he was so bad why were you there? Shouldn't you have been glad to be rid of him, even glad he was going to die alone?

Quote:
There is only a small area where we understand each other?
In this context, yes, because you don't have the consciousness of parental - none of us do. In this context there is duality and separation or at least a perception of it and that small area bridges the gap.

Quote:
Oh, great. You have a great Mrs Greenslade. No wonder she is so partial to green creatures with four arms.
Mrs Greenslade go back a long, very long way but that's another story for another day. She's Lyran.

Quote:
You said you were a reflection of the Universe, you don’t need stuffing.
Mrs Greenslade would say differently.

[quote=essvass]I was trying to figure out who he was earlier (from the Internet) and gave up. I’ll look into that again. Thank you.[quote=essvass]
Try this - http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_age_index.html

Quote:
Thank you but no one comes to mind or resonates or anything. You never saw her before, right?
You're welcome. For now don't worry too much, you're following it through and that's maybe all it was about for now. Maybe something will come of it later. Yes I've seen her before, just not in that guise so that's interesting. More mystery.

Quote:
Great. I have time. Thank you.
Just relax, let the energies flow because if your head is full of thinking about it there's no room for much else, and it floats in very subtly.

You're welcome.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Ascender

Quote:
You are able to stop them but you don't because you don't think, probably similarly with a few of your colleagues.

The real strength is in allowing ourselves to have flaws and doing something about them or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Professionally, I think we are the same. Emotionally, we have different concerns. But it's interesting to hear what they think.
……………

It's easy to guide someone mentally, but I am not sure if we can guide someone emotionally. I haven't tried.

W.

Dear Friends,

I have a need to share/express/say something and not only do I not know how to say it – I actually don’t know what it is.

Also, Wanchain knows that I know this site about rambling. It’s called terribleminds.com

It’s about how to write/tell a story. This particular section is fairly straightforward:
http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2012...ory-structure/

It is not rare that I have a feeling, or come to a conclusion that I am stupid. Sometimes this happens when I read what other people share/say/discuss (which has nothing to do with me), or when I interact with people, and within other contexts too.

I’ve been thinking about/remembering my husband a lot lately (because of my own posts regarding my son’s illness and death, because of my conversations with Greenslade, and for other reasons too.)

I have to say that before this I came to a fairly happy place of being bored with thinking of him to the point that I stopped.

I remember my husband saying that being stupid was that the end result of ‘your’ actions was completely different from, or opposite to, your original intent. Sometimes I feel stupid in this way too.

Sometimes I feel stupid because I have nothing to say. I also feel stupid because I know that some people have some innate ability to navigate this world and operate in it including their interactions with other people, and I don’t.

I shared with Greenslade earlier that a psychic told me that the way she “saw” me was as if my mind/brain/head was covered with some kind of a clay crust, and that my mother did it to me.

My personal feeling is that my mother was sitting on my head for the first couple [?] of formative years of my life.

So, I am fully prepared for saying something stupid, and I hope you are too by now.

Btw, it is very sad that there is no therapy for this, or maybe I did not come across one yet.

My emotional life was always painful and very traumatic. There was always a lot of everything that made me feel bad and/or inadequate (within a very wide range of emotions, often 15 on the scale of 1 to 10.) My solution to it was to pretend, to play a role.

Often I shared those painful experiences with some of my girlfriends, but I am sure not the very lowest ones because they were completely off limits and even outside my conscious mind.

My husband remarked later after we started living together that he could never understand the purpose of us (my girlfriend and myself) talking. Actually I’ve known for a long time now that in a way he was right.

Neither one of us (my girlfriends or me) had the wisdom/insight to understand the causes of our bad experiences. What we did was just exchanging loving energy and expressing support for each other, thus reinforcing in each other our completely flawed understanding of life/way of thinking.

I’d like to tell a joke here. [Sorry if it’s old.] Actually, you need to use your hands (you have to show it) to make it funny.

A little boy comes home crying after playing outside with other children. He says: “Mom, they are saying that my head is square.” Stroking his head his Mother says: “Don’t cry my baby. That’s not true. They are lying. Your head is nice and round.” As she is saying that, she is making square motions around his head stroking it.

That exchange and interaction between me and my girlfriend gave us temporary consolation and comfort. I don’t think there was anything else available. I guess we only knew how to think within the same paradigm.

There were no sources of any other understanding/approach/information available to us. We were brainwashed by outdated classical literature and other works of fiction that had nothing to do with real life. In addition, it seemed there was no suitable real life anywhere around anyway.

At the same time we seemed to be the brightest. Everyone else on the surface seemed to lack understanding even more than we did. Yet, for some reason their lives turned out more or less OK on the human scale while ours didn’t (at least not on the human scale.)

Btw, I am not going back on what I’ve learned/understood/was told here.

There is one more joke that I would like to tell. Again, sorry if it is old. I am not sure if it is relevant either.

A man is undergoing a psychological/psychiatric evaluation possibly as to him being a sex maniac.

The doctor is showing him pictures asking him of his impressions.

Picture one: a circle with a dot in the middle.

The man says, “I see it from an airplane window. It’s a beautiful field and a couple in the middle of it having sex.”

The same reaction with other pictures.

The last picture: A blank page of paper.

The man says, “Everyone is gone. They are having sex in the other room.”

So, the doctor says, “I think you do have a little bit of a problem there. You are a little bit too preoccupied with this idea…”

The man says, “No I am not… You look at yourself… Look what kind of pictures you’ve been showing.”

I am sorry if this mode of sharing is not very efficient. It will be better next time.
Old 21-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Sometimes I feel stupid because I have nothing to say. I also feel stupid because I know that some people have some innate ability to navigate this world and operate in it including their interactions with other people, and I don’t.

Hi Esvass, you seem pretty articulate and intelligent to me in your posts, that is the impression that I have of you

I am clumsy and silly when talking with people for the first time, I'm only capable of speaking fluently when I'm with my close friends, but in all other social occasions I'm totally awkward. I have accepted that as a gift
Old 21-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hi Esvass, you seem pretty articulate and intelligent to me in your posts, that is the impression that I have of you

I am clumsy and silly when talking with people for the first time, I'm only capable of speaking fluently when I'm with my close friends, but in all other social occasions I'm totally awkward. I have accepted that as a gift

Oh Lucyan28,

I love you too. Let's dink to social awkwardness and all other gifts we've got. Who needs "speaking fluently" when you are wonderful and I feel/think that you are.

Can we please have more dinks for this "socially awkward" table?
Old 21-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh Lucyan28,

I love you too. Let's dink to social awkwardness and all other gifts we've got. Who needs "speaking fluently" when you are wonderful and I feel/think that you are.

Can we please have more dinks for this "socially awkward" table?

Of course we shall open a club of awkwardness

This phrase of yours made my day: "Who needs "speaking fluently" when you are wonderful "

It's like katy perry song: fireworks, it gets me every time
Old 21-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Of course we shall open a club of awkwardness

This phrase of yours made my day: "Who needs "speaking fluently" when you are wonderful "

It's like katy perry song: fireworks, it gets me every time

OK Lucyan28

Fireworks it is then !!! and please remember that Dinks are on the house !! So…

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe-awe-awe

Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom

Old 21-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
OK Lucyan28

Fireworks it is then !!! and please remember that Dinks are on the house !! So…

Boom, boom, boom
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe-awe-awe

Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom

Love it Essvass!

I hope Wanchain enjoys it too, otherwise he could feel that we've hijacked his thread
Old 21-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Love it Essvass!

I hope Wanchain enjoys it too, otherwise he could feel that we've hijacked his thread

Lucyan28,

Yeah, I hope Wanchain does not mind and if Wanchain does mind I hope Wanchain's mind will be changed when Wanchain finds out how many Dinks we saved for both of them -- Wanchain and Greenslade -- and those dinks are getting warm so they need to be used ASAP. CHEERS !!!