Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-03-2012, 02:02 AM
ShyGuy

I can't say I like the results for white feather interpretations... lol...
Old 31-03-2012, 12:05 AM
ShyGuy

Today, two gentleman were talking about karma and God being important in life. Right after, a woman walked by who resembled "her" closely. deja vu...
Old 31-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Maybe someone had a pillow fight, cooked a goose or an Angel fell from grace and shed its feathers!

Just Kidding!!!

Maybe is a way to let you know Angels are around you? I really don't know what to say...I recently had a similar wondering for I found this small feather inside my bathroom and I wondered if it meant something special, it could be just that a bird lost it while it flew over the house...

I found this online:
http://www.marilcrabtree.com/FEATHERS/introduction.htm
Old 31-03-2012, 03:57 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy
I can't say I like the results for white feather interpretations... lol...

Cowardice?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

Are you a coward? When it comes to her? Is there truth in that? Do you call it shyness because that sounds better than coward?

I have no idea... I'm just asking the questions.... feathers are very powerful messages from spirit. Listen closely.
Old 31-03-2012, 03:58 AM
SerpentQueen

P.s. I'm a huge coward when it comes to my TF.
Old 31-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Xavier Rudds new album has a huge feather on the front - I feel really guided by & to his music right now - I didn't even know what the album cover looked like until recently lol

Ever since you posted about him here, I have started to love his music too. I could listen to it all day long, and loose myself in it... Thank you for mentioning him on this forum!
Old 31-03-2012, 05:38 AM
MorningMist

*sigh* I can only wonder what it must feel like to have sync's and signs going off all around you...
Old 31-03-2012, 08:45 PM
ShyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Cowardice?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

Are you a coward? When it comes to her? Is there truth in that? Do you call it shyness because that sounds better than coward?

P.s. I'm a huge coward when it comes to my TF.

There could be truth in that. I had an opportunity to say something. (So did she.) Neither of us did. I was to afraid of the connection. (So was she.)

You could see it and feel it. If that was cowardly then yes.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator
You know shy, there is absolutely wrong with being scared. It seems to me that we all are feeling the same way when we meet this person. It is a total rush and a persons reaction is their own.

It is or can be scarey its the unexpected, its not typical. How should you feel and act. It smacks you in the head and says heyyyyyyy. I don't think there is a right or wrong way to deal with this connection thingy....
Old 02-04-2012, 01:33 AM
ShyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
You know shy, there is absolutely wrong with being scared. It seems to me that we all are feeling the same way when we meet this person. It is a total rush and a persons reaction is their own.

It is or can be scarey its the unexpected, its not typical. How should you feel and act. It smacks you in the head and says heyyyyyyy. I don't think there is a right or wrong way to deal with this connection thingy....

Its not all scary. I just don't think either of us understood what happened in "the moment". We just didn't look at each other after that. You could feel it in the room.

I think there was a little fear, trying to understand what happened. But now I am looking for her again. Most of the posters are doing the same... and trying to understand. I just wonder if she is OK... Is life treating her well... etc...