Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Knower
Thank you for the clarification.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
i thought these friendly aliens were supposed to create a new world Utopia at the end on 2012. That was their plan wasn't it?.

I don't know were you got that idea but looks like again you have false information. 2012 was said to be the "end of the world AS WE KNOW IT" by the Maya not the end of it completely. And in 2012 new universal energy began to pour itself onto the earth an has been increasing ever since.

Quote:
At the rate they are going, they will win and the good E.T's cannot stop them.

Now if the elite and bad E.T.'s (draconians) wrote the Bible for world control, why does it seem that the good E.T's are unable to stop them; unless of course they are in on it as well.

The good E.Ts do there part they normally work with individual humans or individual groups of humans who have humanity's best interest in heart, even those in certain section's of government at the moment, as not all people in government are corrupt.

Also as soon as the people get together an say enough is enough an expose everything, it's over for the bad guys.

Quote:
If they all descend and want our souls then yes it will be quite a apocalypse. Winner takes all.

IMHO i think they are going to bring a one world currency, new cheap technology, free energy + off world colonization. But here is the catch, to join them and their merry plan one will have to accept the Mark of the Beast which will take the form of either :

1) Credit Card with standard bar-code 666
2) RF-ID in right hand or forehead
3) Nanobots that will remove all of whats left of human DNA and transform them into a new species. In other words, YHWH's presence or junk DNA that we all have will be terminated.

Note number 3 already happens in Japan where some restaurants insert nanobots into the food. As the person leaves the restaurant, a detector scans their body and knows what they have consumed.

Descend and want our souls? Apocalypse? Winner takes all? Sounds like one of those movies with the same theme over an over.

Some people already have the chip, some military soliders and homeless people apparently.
Also there are saying get the chip it makes your life more convenient you can open doors with the wave of your hand and stuff.... so those "cool tec people" will blindly accept it.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Suspended

its prolly all a bunch of morons saying they are annunaki or what ever other aliens that are out there and seeing as there aer so many websites about them, people believe.

If there are aliens which im sure there are, they live on another frequency, and what that is is basically another universe. They get gullable people to "BELIEVE" in them, and by doing so you become fear infested which lowers your frequency into their world, or their universe.

I think thats what happened to me, i got into all these alien conspiracies and started beleiving them word for word until my world go to hell. People acted very strage, they said the weirdest stuff, i saw news commercials talking about a deadly disease in america, youtube advertisement about scary stuff as well... well, after i stoped reading into all these paranoid conspiracies i stoped seeing all the horrible sadistic things i was seeing.

But anyways, neat videos.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
I think that's what happened to me, i got into all these alien conspiracies and started believing them word for word until my world go to hell.
Classic. ROFL

i agree, i was just reading your text and all characters turned 666.

Maybe that is how they lower our frequency.

Oh man, i cannot stop laughing now after reading your comment. Lol
Old 10-03-2015, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
its prolly all a bunch of morons saying they are annunaki or what ever other aliens that are out there and seeing as there aer so many websites about them, people believe.

If there are aliens which im sure there are, they live on another frequency, and what that is is basically another universe. They get gullable people to "BELIEVE" in them, and by doing so you become fear infested which lowers your frequency into their world, or their universe.

I think thats what happened to me, i got into all these alien conspiracies and started beleiving them word for word until my world go to hell. People acted very strage, they said the weirdest stuff, i saw news commercials talking about a deadly disease in america, youtube advertisement about scary stuff as well... well, after i stoped reading into all these paranoid conspiracies i stoped seeing all the horrible sadistic things i was seeing.

What you just said is called the SOMNAMBULISM in which majority of people enjoy right now, haha...
You have been woken up for a few seconds and then you went back to sleep.
But when individual release his fears connected to this, he can see clearly that phrase "conspiracy theories" is invented by the same ones who that conspiracies are conducting in action.
FEAR is the key, clean your fears and you will see real reality.
About frequency of Aliens in lower astral.
They may change their frequencies at will, pop in and out from one dimension(frequency) to another,from 4d to 3d, but this require too much energy for them and because of that and the other reasons they have their agents here in 3d, Reptilian Shapeshifters ,which are everywhere, you just need to release your fears connected to this, to see them clearly.

All the best
Old 10-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Master
some really cool footage that!
Old 12-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
stuff said

i would agree with you but your path is never ending and it just leads you into more endless circles. people claim they want to kill us, we have nukes, why dont they just nuke us, why dont they just eat us, why dont they just do the things people claim they are here to do. It just doesnt make sense when you sit back and look at it. And this somnabilism is just another way to make me doubt myself and im sure if i go down that road and get over, there will be another thing in my way saying "no that wasnt the "REAL" evil plot, it was just the diversion... theres stll more things to fear!!" Its impossible to win.

it was like EVERYONE was in on the conspiacy, my friends and family were saying things as if they were physchic that were just F'ing with me. So i must be one of the only real humans on this planet seeing as everyone i knew was in on it.

you see when i was in this panic fear filled time in my life i started noticing my regular thoughts manifesting into reality. Thats when i started questioning everything. i remember freaking out having a small panic attacking thinking i was evolving and was gonna just slip into the 4th dimension and never return to the 3rd. well, 100 steps down the road there was a sing on the ground that said evolve... *** is that?!?

and no lie, about a week AFTER i noticed my thoughts coming into reality, i came across LOA, which says our physical reality is a reflection of our energy we give off(thoughts/emotions). I have manifested tons of things on a minor to medium scale, yet to win the lottery :(

So is LOA just an escape to deny this fearful evil alien reality.. or is LOA reality and i just happened to LOA evil aliens into my existence... ill never know until i undoubtibly prove LOA to myself and change the world

I could be wrong, i might be right. I dunno. From what ive experienced im almost 100% positive that im right, but i still have those doubts.
Old 28-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Knower
Quote:

Honestly it just sounds like when you were getting into these theories, you were googling them and Google said, "Let's show them these advertisements!"
Like how they have a history for all browsers, most search engines, youtube, tumblr, twitter. They have "cookies" and "beakons" to follow you and feed data back to them. That's how most websites make their money. Sell it to third parties. When you stop, they do too. Watch a video about aliens? See advertisement about Alien Beef Jerky. (That's a real thing and its really yummy.) Or get an adblock.
The deadly disease in America was probably about Ebola, TB, 30 other diseases we still have issues with.
And you reading so much about things, you notice more. Read about a certain breed of dog, then on the street you see one. Have that dog and you see it everywhere. Same with names, they jump out at you.

Though it's best to be very, VERY critical of conspiracy theories, because most of them are based on paranoia and misinformation. And taking things out of context. Pres. Obama joked about UFOs with Jimmy Falon, someone could take his words out of context, quote them, and post it online without a source explaining the whole story. And as a text, you can read whatever emotion or sense of seriousness you want from it.
Next thing is people post on their tumblr that Pres. admits to alien controlling him! In big bold lettering. Probably comic sans.
That's how some online arguments happen. Make satirical comment, **** someone off. "But I was joking about punting that baby across the room!"