Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeansme
I was pushed down!
It feels that way often.
Quote:
Can sleep paralysis happen whilst your wide awake , before even fully laying down?
Yes. SP (Sleep Paralysis) happens most commonly when falling to or waking from sleep. Awaking to it from sleep is also common. While less common, it can happen before you come to a fully supported lying/sitting position. Being extremely tired or generally sick can cause it to happen anytime you are not actively engaged in physical activity.

Note: if you experience sleep paralysis while doing activities more than once or twice, see a doctor, it might be a medical condition.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Suspended

Well. the first episode is obviously different from the second [which as everyone says is probably sleep paralysis].
The first experience sounds like an angry ghost IMO. Hollywood and certain brands of christianity have a lot to answer for by spreading this demon ****. Most hauntings etc. will be from dead humans who don't want to move on. lt sounds like it's one of these to me.
To make this clear, were you actually standing up physically when you got pushed?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi God like,
Unfortunately I am unable to view the link :-/

I noticed that J.B. It worked the first time I tried it, something has happened to it at some point after I posted it . It think it's blocked somehow .

Just copy the address into your browser search , The david .. Icke forum link has many conversations speaking of sleep paralysis and inter-dimensional beings and astral connections .

x daz x
Old 10-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Guide

Ive had this a couple times. Though i knew it where familiar spirits who were somehow angry at me. :p. At both times i woke up previous nights around 4 am feeling something eerie.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Well. the first episode is obviously different from the second [which as everyone says is probably sleep paralysis].
The first experience sounds like an angry ghost IMO. Hollywood and certain brands of christianity have a lot to answer for by spreading this demon ****. Most hauntings etc. will be from dead humans who don't want to move on. lt sounds like it's one of these to me.
To make this clear, were you actually standing up physically when you got pushed?
I just turned the tv off and the little lamp was on still. I was sitting up and just as I went to lay back, it hit me.. I wasn't even in the full laying down position, I was mid way between sitting and filling laying when it happened!! I'm not one to fall asleep easily or quickly, and I wasn't overly tired.. I was laying back to play on my phone at the time and relax, it came on suddenly. It was between 11pm-12pm, this happened about 4 years ago and the second time wasn't too long ago, but as they all said it's the typical signs.. I was asleep and awoken by a bad dream, I laid back down and was drifting off when I felt it run from my fingers and up my arm..
Old 10-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Knower
The reason I took a digital recorder in the following time I stayed was to see if infact I was alone or not and to my horror I and many other hearing it played back hear a clear male voice and cupboards and draws rustling and clanging.. You could hear me snoring in a deep and heavy sleep amongst all the noice..before the male voice spoke into the mic you could just make out what sounded like a group of men talking amongst one another and the a second later the loud male voice says Get out!! I played the recording to as many people close to me as I could, and I then played it to a digital expert and they were dumbfounded ...I loaded it onto my computer and when I went back to listen to it, the file was there but it was blank!! Typical.. This I found weird but the second I'm confused as it was the typical sleep paralysis as described ???
Old 10-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Ive had this a couple times. Though i knew it where familiar spirits who were somehow angry at me. :p. At both times i woke up previous nights around 4 am feeling something eerie.
How did you know for sure it was spirit and not sleep paralysis...??

X
Old 10-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Thank you everyone for all your replies!!
What didn't make sense was that I was not asleep when it happened, I was wide awake? I was not even fully laying down? I was pushed down!
The voice recording was on a separate night within the same room and not at the time of paralysis.. It was on a digital recorder and I didn't hear it during a paralysed state, as I was sound asleep? There were no men in the house just myself and yet the voice/ voices were male??
The second time this happened was when I awoke from a sleeping state which was the typical sleep Paralysis symptoms as such!! What I didn't understand was how they can be so different from one another??
Can sleep paralysis happen whilst your wide awake , before even fully laying down?
For the first episode, because you said it was not your own room and you heard a somewhat angry message, I think there was someone there and he did not welcome you. He probably had been there for a while, and considered it to be his space. So he considered you an intruder.

I have heard stories about hotel rooms with invisible squatters who would disturb the guests because they felt intruded upon. Or there could be other reasons why they wanted to disturb the human beings. But the suggestions I heard, if someone comes across a situation like this, is to communicate and negotiate with the squatters. Tell them that you meant no harm but just need a place and ask politely if they would let you stay temporarily. If no, then you will have to leave. ^_^
Old 10-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
It feels that way often.
Yes. SP (Sleep Paralysis) happens most commonly when falling to or waking from sleep. Awaking to it from sleep is also common. While less common, it can happen before you come to a fully supported lying/sitting position. Being extremely tired or generally sick can cause it to happen anytime you are not actively engaged in physical activity.

Note: if you experience sleep paralysis while doing activities more than once or twice, see a doctor, it might be a medical condition.
Hiya,

This happened about 4 years apart from one another!! In between this time I had my child. Can sleep paralysis come and go like that randomly and why was my mouth wide open and stuck until it was over?? Has anyone you been caught that suddenly with paralysis.. The second time was creeping.. I knew what was happening as it started in my fingers and crept up my arm and down my body so I was kinda prepared for it.. If you ever can be that is :-/ horrible! I literally felt trapped by my own body! The worst is that I was scared to look around the room incase I did see something and was unable to move :-/
Old 10-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
For the first episode, because you said it was not your own room and you heard a somewhat angry message, I think there was someone there and he did not welcome you. He probably had been there for a while, and considered it to be his space. So he considered you an intruder.

I have heard stories about hotel rooms with invisible squatters who would disturb the guests because they felt intruded upon. Or there could be other reasons why they wanted to disturb the human beings. But the suggestions I heard, if someone comes across a situation like this, is to communicate and negotiate with the squatters. Tell them that you meant no harm but just need a place and ask politely if they would let you stay temporarily. If no, then you will have to leave. ^_^
If this is the case.. What concerns me is that the same but different thing happened again 4 years later in my own bed??? On the recorder you could hear a group of men muttering amongst one another and then they went silent and that's when the voice speaks directly into the recorder! There seemed to be more than one!! The following day I went home and in my room I heard a foreign voice speak , I have tried to search it and translate what he said but i can't find anything so I gave up... I still remember it word for word to this day, but part of me is frightened to even find out