Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-08-2014, 11:12 AM
bluewhale

What is the best way to heal/cleanse family land?

I am sorry if this is in the wrong category. My family has a piece of land that has absorbed a lot of hate and suffering. The land itself is beautiful, and I've been drawn to it since the first time we met. Over the years, we've had a lot of cruel things happen to us on that land. We've had three deaths on the property, all with negative circumstances. One was a suicide. It is also where my grandfather cursed and disowned my mom.
What would be the best techniques for bringing peace back to this little spot and get rid of the rage and pain energies? Even people who don't know the history of the place feel sad and ticked off when they visit it for very long. You can literally see the change take place in their whole demeanor the longer they stand there.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Experiencer
Hi

The land I live on also has bad entities, but not to that degree, I've been told by other entities that the land is just bad, but you could try incense, try sandalwood it brings in higher entities, that should make the energy more positive, try sending your own positive energy around the place as well that might help.

NightCat
Old 20-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Guide

Imv, u (all) have to be willing to cleanse it. Get together, or alone but that s harder, stand on different spots and own the land. If nobody really owns it it becomes subject to what u describe. U all have to be willing to make somethin positive of it and simply mentally blow the energy away.
Though ur energy cannot be the same otherwise its meant to be there.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Badger1777

Fill it with white and orange flowers. White to absorb lunar energy and orange for solar. Use whatever will thrive in the local conditions, and let the land steer the healing process. It will do, you wont get stuff to grow that the land doesn't think is right, even if the text books say the plant is ideal for the soil and light conditions. And listen to it. Meditate there. It may take a while for it to trust you, but once it starts to give you a chance, it will show you what it wants you to do.

How do I know all this? I too have a piece of land. It used to be a corner of a farm, so for years it was intensively farmed and depleted and stripped of everything it naturally was. When I bought it, my mission was to make it a haven for wildlife and wild flowers. At first nothing I did worked, and one day standing on there all alone after my helpers let me down, I suddenly fell very small and vulnerable, and I just knew I was being judged. Then I had a vision. I saw flowers growing in a certain patch. I was even able to recognise the the species. It was a species of flower I planned to put on the land, but not in the spot where I was shown. Now, 6 years on, natural diversity is coming back to the place. There are lots of wild flowers now, and the best bit is I didn't even plant most of them. Every now and then I go up there on my own, and I get the next 'inspiration' about what to do, and slowly but steadily it is not like ex-farmland, but something quite out of this world.
Old 21-08-2014, 12:08 PM
bluewhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
Fill it with white and orange flowers. White to absorb lunar energy and orange for solar. Use whatever will thrive in the local conditions, and let the land steer the healing process. It will do, you wont get stuff to grow that the land doesn't think is right, even if the text books say the plant is ideal for the soil and light conditions. And listen to it. Meditate there. It may take a while for it to trust you, but once it starts to give you a chance, it will show you what it wants you to do.

How do I know all this? I too have a piece of land. It used to be a corner of a farm, so for years it was intensively farmed and depleted and stripped of everything it naturally was. When I bought it, my mission was to make it a haven for wildlife and wild flowers. At first nothing I did worked, and one day standing on there all alone after my helpers let me down, I suddenly fell very small and vulnerable, and I just knew I was being judged. Then I had a vision. I saw flowers growing in a certain patch. I was even able to recognize the the species. It was a species of flower I planned to put on the land, but not in the spot where I was shown. Now, 6 years on, natural diversity is coming back to the place. There are lots of wild flowers now, and the best bit is I didn't even plant most of them. Every now and then I go up there on my own, and I get the next 'inspiration' about what to do, and slowly but steadily it is not like ex-farmland, but something quite out of this world.

Thanks. This is actually along the lines of what I've been feeling. I have been getting ideas and visions of things to do since I posed this question. One thing that popped up is the idea of planting something special where the suicide happened. We discovered an oak on the property had been bound with metal wire. Cutting that metal out of it seems to have had a positive effect. There are wild, pink roses that grow all over the place in the area too. I'm hoping to encourage some on the property.
Old 21-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Cool story, Badger!

Couple years ago a friend asked me to help her sell a house on the market for TWO long years.
She felt the lady that died was mad at her for buying up all her houses, fixing them and flipping them....but her family
didn't want them...they sold them each for $45k to unload them!
My friend and her husband put $20-30k in each one and they sold for around the $130s.
Sorry, backstory.

But this was the one 'Grace' lived in, an Afro Am.

I put salt all around the property...made a small firepit in the back yard ....did a fire with sage during the day, talked
with Grace's spirit, explaining how good my friends are and all the good they do helping the down
and out...like saints, really.

The house had a contract on it in 2 weeks.

Couple years later the owners were outside, I felt to stop...the woman with hand to her chest was
so happy I stopped and told me how she felt pulled to buy the house and told her husband, this is the one....that must
have been a few days after I did my thing.
Bec 2 weeks after I left all was settled, all accepted by all parties.

I learned about salt and camphor from an Afro Am lady in the 70s
in Key West, FL, btw. Just an aside.. very cool lady!!!
Ahh, the memories.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru