Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Guide

Yes, Charlie Manson is still alive. Still in prison, and hopefully he'll never be a free man again.

No one has "taken him to the light" yet.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Master
Aye, Charles Manson is in his 70's and in California's Corcoran Prison. Not sure who you helped cross over.
Helped demons cross into the light, you sure about that? You might wanna be careful doing whatever it is you are doing, sounds like there might be a wee bit of confusion going on.

StephenK - wise words, I agree completely having traveled 27 countries now, 22 with a backpack. There's no education that compares to it. It's common for Europeans to travel in their youth and you meet many of the road, but very few Amerians. It's a shame, it very mind-expanding and fills a person out as a human being. Call it the finishing school of life.

I helped one person, feels wrong to talk about it here tho.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Master

A few men, a few children. A couple of women. I don't count. It is a privilege though. Some had very important messages they needed help to pass on before they could cross over; luckily I could help them. One who stood out had been a ghost for almost 500 years and had deteriorated into a being of confusion and indecision; luckily a spirit came to my help from the other side to talk him into crossing over. She had been waiting for him with an aching heart for a very long time. Seeing them reunite was a warming sight.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:31 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
StephenK - wise words, I agree completely having traveled 27 countries now, 22 with a backpack. There's no education that compares to it. It's common for Europeans to travel in their youth and you meet many of the road, but very few Amerians. It's a shame, it very mind-expanding and fills a person out as a human being. Call it the finishing school of life.

I helped one person, feels wrong to talk about it here tho.

And I know you would have tons of stories to tell! Each day is like opening another chapter in a very thick book of exposures and revelations while traveling!

And I concur with the observations that few Americans get out and about... of all the countries that need educating along these lines it's this one! Few countries effect the world the way the US does... so the onus is on the Americans that support this influence to be sound in how this influence is wielded. Oye...! When Americans do travel it's largely via tours... or if they're with the military they are mostly anchored to a base that serves as something of an island within a country, creating an Americanized theme for the service personals presence, instead of a clean and direct exposure to this other culture.

To tie this to the thread, I can't see how most individuals can be effective when trying to help others "cross over", particularly if they haven't a really clear clue as to who they are themselves... and who the people are around them in an equally clean and visceral way. It seems to me that much of what passes for "help" is simply someone applying their burnt-in conditioning. The willingness to help is a virtue in itself.... that is easily to be admired! But being truly effective may well take a lifetime of "undoing" the conditioning that so entertains our brains, and then re-entering the process from a more directly grounded perspective. Again, a lifetime of effort.... where at no point is this process "settled"....

I haven't helped anyone in this regard... don't really feel it's needed to the degree that most seem to think so. I base this on watching a friend of mine pass some years ago, and was privy to what occurred in his case... the telling makes for a long story but in brief he left me with a memory that shows in my thought like a film clip of what happened at the time. I wasn't present at his actual passing but another was... based on the "clip" I was successfully able to describe to this witness what had actually transpired in his presence in specific detail... and then right after the bodily disconnect I was alone with this friend that passed and saw/felt what he was seeing/feeling.... Instantly he knew what was occurring and was pleased to be leaving the challenges of this lifetime behind... he exited through the roof of the car he was in and shot directly into the sky with me viewing from the perspective of his right shoulder. I could see the ground below receding and him entering the clouds.... at which point he entered a vibrational intensity that was impossible for me to follow... I called it a blueish-white roar, cause that's what it looked and felt like... individuals that pass-on go where we can't follow... and it's a pretty matter-of-fact thing... the few that hang around are probably what we're talking about here... but of course this is temporary because once the connection is snapped, the hold to being physical dissipates, since the body itself is no longer involved.

I suspect that my friends experience is far more common... And should someone come back to communicate with us after the fact, I do suspect this is something of a service to the still living, in order to help the person or persons left behind to hopefully move on with the tasks that they entered this reality to address....
Old 05-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Master
StephenK Oh yes, any stories, one year on the road was equivilant to 10 years back home, well more actually. When I returned I had a lifetime of stories, could have written two books, after catching up withthe families though all that had happened to them in that year collectively was one had bought a care, one had got a raise and one took a vollunteer position on a charity committee - out of 12 people!!!
I kinda quit believing in 'time' after that, obviously people experience it differenty. To me they'd gotten frozen in time. To them I read a bunch of Indiana Jones stories and recited them. lol

The story of your friend passing is Wonderful! What a Girft he gave you and what a perfect leave taking he had - straight into the higher vibrations! He'll be there when you get there =D

I think most people make it with no problems but not all. Hence the Tibetans decided to write the Tibetan Book of the Dead to help people know what to expect and how to get from point A to point B with a minimum of difficulties.
It's not like that for all tho, in an OBE in the Amazon Basin (travel story!) when I died of Shigella Dysentary and medicinal posion I went to the other side and couldn't believe what I saw, it was SO NOT what Christianity had trained me to expect.
With my awakening some 15 yrs later I began to suspect it was the lower etheric realms that many spirits get too and thinking they have 'arrived' and stop there...it's pretty full of folks to tell you the truth, all generations going way back in 'time'. It feels like a holding deminsion, time standing still - a place of Waiting.

I worked with a woman once who due to a soul contract to clear some family generational stuff out of the genetic line (they'd been Illuminati in Asia for generations) she ended up with 7 generations of dead Head of Household anscestors clinging to her urging her to find her Purpose. She was awakened so was aware of them and thought she was possessed or attracting entities and it'd thrown her off course and she'd fallen intot eh same mistakes as them and also not recalled her contract. Very messy. Took two of us working with everything we had and recalling previous Lemurian Priestess knowledge to get them detached from her and her home and on their way to the Higher Realms.

I'd not believed such a thing could happen till then.
But then again I know a lot less now then before =D
Old 06-03-2013, 03:37 PM
StephenK

Quote:
StephenK Oh yes, any stories, one year on the road was equivilant to 10 years back home, well more actually. When I returned I had a lifetime of stories, could have written two books, after catching up withthe families though all that had happened to them in that year collectively was one had bought a care, one had got a raise and one took a vollunteer position on a charity committee - out of 12 people!!!
I kinda quit believing in 'time' after that, obviously people experience it differenty. To me they'd gotten frozen in time. To them I read a bunch of Indiana Jones stories and recited them. lol

Omg, you've got that right! :^) Early in my travels I enjoyed regaling folks with my adventures.. It was clear that I was speaking a language that was so foreign to most that the images they were forming in their thoughts both fascinated them.. as well as stirred discomfort as they imagined themselves attempting the same. But it soon became evident that our frame of references were so different, and that their responses became so repetitive, that doing so lost it's charm for me. Telling others about my travels began feeling like a shtick on my part, and was too easy a pattern to fall into. A couple of years into the traveling I would mention a bit about what I was doing, then dropped that quickly, and asked more about what they were up to.... for the big value of traveling like this are the people in various places and what "their" patterns are all about. What have they adopted as "normal", how have they structured their reality in light of their intimate exposures with those around them?

Traveling is "people watching" on steroids. It's a chance to watch people of differing orientations, belief structures and the like, going about shaping and expressing their concepts of life-applications. Right and wrong, good and bad, hope and depression, are all relative. Individuals invest themselves into a view point... and then reference that viewpoint as a solid. To travel as we did is similar to lucid dreaming in the sense that we wakefully move through various environments while observing the dreams of others. My own patterning and conditioning was chipped away piece by piece till it's become obvious that conditioning is simply a platform that we stand on for a moment... it's only as solid as we wish to make it...

And there was a momentum that came with traveling that I'm sure you participate-in as well... that even as you stopped moving around so much via locations that you continued to move within your more stationary life in relation to emotional and physical remodeling. Once I did settle I kept moving... married, became a home builder, then a homeschooling stay-at-home dad, then back to carpentry and full home remodels, (in Georgia, North Carolina, Colorado, and both sides of Washington state) mixed within this I've read everything I could on essentially "new age" oriented observations by others, and now deeply into health as a means of understanding how what we eat effects how we tend to experience and perceive our physical connection with living...

It seems that traveling is something we can do both physically and within... goodness knows I've traveled through numerous lifetimes once I retired from the road. :^)

Quote:
The story of your friend passing is Wonderful! What a Girft he gave you and what a perfect leave taking he had - straight into the higher vibrations!

Turned out it was a gift not only for myself (since it viscerally exposed me to something that generally seems hidden to us as a rule) but it was a powerful gift to his family. I had only told the story to my wife and another friend who was there at his passing... this other friend "forced" me to tell the story at the funeral. So with about 20 "heavily" christian folk looking-on I replayed the events of the clip, expected to be treated in ways that I usually get from Christians... But not this time, to my relief... they were crying, grateful and deeply appreciative... it left them with the feeling that their loved one was now safely with god... I didn't tell them that he was "relieved" that this life had ended (he left behind a wife and 4 young kids) both for practical reasons but also they likely wouldn't have understood this "relief". It wasn't about them personally... the relief was in relation to leaving this pressure cooker called life...

Being physical is, by soul comparison, Impossibly hard... Anyone who takes-up a lifetime is to be commended! To embed ourselves into a physical body, and then to know and feel threat, limitation, wanting and helplessness, to feel separation from both our inner-self and others as an isolated experience, to feel hunger and physical discomfort..... all of this is inherently challenging and intensely demanding... few things is likely to bring a soul to it's knees than the act of being physical, within this condensed energy format... "That" was the relief that my friend experienced when he died.... this particular experience with being physical had come to a close... and solidly, he was ~knowingly~ in the process of re-blending with himself as he moved upward from the car.. I place emphases on the word "knowingly" because he was actively activating a "knowing" that had little equivalent to our current experience... he was knowingly remembering himself... and that, I felt was the gift that he left me... for in watching him do so awakened a bit of that within myself as well... it helped establish some framing as to why we are here, and what this being-here is in relation to...

Quote:
I'd not believed such a thing could happen till then.
But then again I know a lot less now then before =D

Clearly the more we know, the more we realized we don't know... there is great freedom inherent within this realization... :^)
Old 06-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Master
My Goodness! There you are!!!
When I returned from my first set of travels through a philethera of 3rd world countries I was extremely changed as a person, to ground all that - I really needed to find other Travelors who had successfully navigated repatriation. It was My Tribe was was seeking, longing for, those who 'got it' on this level.
And Here you are!
Your like the great White Elephant or a Mystical creature, something so rare I'd given up on you even existing! lol Funny how life is isn't it?

You know StephenK, now after an extreme by any definition awakening, I'm again removed from the herd another layer. Looking back at international travel, the many lessons and the forever changed perspective of life and inability to find others of my tribe of thought and understanding, I realize it was training for this new Journey into hitherto unexplored realms.

The ability to go the course, even knowing what is discovered may never be explainable and understandable to anyone but those rare elusive Great Whites, and tho it leads me further away from the paths well trod yet again, the Journey is more than worth the trade.
What we learn out there is to stand alone, tall and proud and with internal strenght and compassion for all. And those are amoung the traits and talent sets we need for the inward Journey where the dragons of ego are more fierce than any that can be encountered on an outward Journey across land.

On a side note: After some years and much more travel abroad, I again returned to my family and this time told no stories as you had learned, but instead listened to theirs with a more open heart, laughing in sincerity with their humor, judging not - and for the first time saw them as another culture and took delight in them from that point of view. It is one of my best memories with them.
They had not changed - I had, and with that my entire perspective and level of appreciation for them.

Returning now will be odd...like your experience telling of the clip you had seen of your friends passing to a group you wouldn't have expected to derive importance from it and who you may have thought would ridicule or judge you......I fear the same.

My family are staunch Christians and by their standards I'm either a Jesus or a Magician - capable of doing things only a Saint, Master or someone who needs immediatly burned at the stake, disemboweled or be headed or maybe all three at once can do.

While the open-minded Travelor approach is the obvious one, and then shielded well in love, there's no getting around the effects of high vibration on people. The deeper I go into the Journey the more people percieve it and it's either moth to flame, fear and the quiet sudden need to be 'somewhere else', or public bowing commences. They may however be lost enough in themselves and everyday worries that they do not percieve the energies - such is often the case. Many humans among us need three ghost to walk through their auras and jump up and down before they get a little shiver sense that something outside of their 5 senses just got percieved. The blind fold of being a human can be very thick and inpenitrable indeed.

It's something I need to sort out soon, the Matriach of our family will be passing soon and we will converge to pay our respects and lay her to rest.

Be it foriegn countries or the internal realms or the etheric realms its always a walk of fearless faith isn't it? =D
Old 08-03-2013, 04:01 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Be it foriegn countries or the internal realms or the etheric realms its always a walk of fearless faith isn't it? =D

...to the point that we're able to process fear with the same level of proficiency as we do with the other less threatening emotions... :^)

There are two things we're really needing to focus on when it comes to helping another in the way this thread refers to. There is the helping itself, and then there's the place we need to be "within ourselves" in order to do so effectively.

Over the last couple of days I've been reflecting on the implications of this thread and am shifting my perceptions along the way. I did have an experience where I may have helped my dog passover in much the way that others here may be talking about. I didn't view it that way at the time but when viewed in light of this thread I can see the connection.

I had detailed the experience in the following post:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=681444&postcount=4

So in reference to this thread (putting aside helping a person like Charlie Manson to pass over while still among the living :^) I do see with some clarity this unique process of hovering close to earth for a time after passing, were a person simply to lift out of their body upon death. This seems to be what happened with my dogs experience, and in this my ability to connect with him in this way may well have served that purpose.

In the story I posted I tried to describe it in such a way as to pass along a tactile sense of the ethereal environment that is present just outside our normal means of perception. It actually surprises me that we can't separate ourselves from our bodies, all the time, as easily as I did in this instance. But with this in mind, should a person separate upon death and not "awaken" immediately to their greater self, then indeed this could be an issue. As it seemed to be briefly for my dog.

But again there are these two things going on... I was able to help my loved one move on, but I was also in a space where doing so felt very natural and comfortably accessible.

And this is where your traveling comes in... (hang in there, I'll make the connection shortly :^) I've mentioned the act of "living in the now" many times and to many folks and I often get this feedback that doing so seems to be more of a "concept" than a "practicable reality". It finally occurred to me what the difference was. When you traveled your grip on the future had to become lessened to the point where you really only had the "now" to draw on. When we move about as we did there really is no "days from now"... even "hours from now" can feel foggy because events are moving along at such a pace that "predicting" becomes impracticable. In essence, when traveling we are often "fully" living in the present... because our attention needs to be riveted in this way... at times our life could depend on it... So over a period of time traveling in this way we get used to this to the point where we're "living in the now" as a rule, and not theoretically....

When "living in the now" in this way we find details emerging that are simply not that obvious if we're living instead off of "scripts", "beliefs" or "repetitive practiced conditioning". And being in the now helps a great deal while inside an experience like the moments I was spending with my departed dogs needs... I was present and there for him... and was able to adapt spontaneity and accordingly as the moment unfolded.

This I learned while traveling... the moment becomes everything... we experience ourselves as an energy-of-presence.... no expectations... purely adaptive.. flexible to needs as they unfold...

So if we're called on to help another upon passing then it's very nice to have this "tool" at our disposal. And it's also nice to know that this is one of the benefits that comes with your stepping outside your comfort zone and traveling the way that you did. You were blessed with experiencing the flow of the now.... and this being the case, "beliefs" can easily be seen as irrelevant.... I have been steadily working this realization into my everyday living... it's kinda cool really.. life as an unfolding flow of interactions, and blending with both our environment and with others, in real time... it doesn't get much more real than this.... :^)
Old 08-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Yes, Charlie Manson is still alive. Still in prison, and hopefully he'll never be a free man again.

No one has "taken him to the light" yet.
It's probably why he was the hardest and nearly consumed the OP since he is still alive.
Old 22-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Adrian Jackson

Watch videos on NDEs