Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder
My Twin Flame is Not on Earth Right Now so I Have a Question

I don't understand what's going on with me, but I have heard that twin flames trigger Kundalini awakenings in each other. My understanding is this happens when twin flames are around each other on the same plane. Since my twin flame is not on Earth, is it still possible for him to somehow trigger a Kundalini awakening in me?

And considering my question, it would likely make sense to explain what exactly I'm going through to help with establishing if my experiences seem to be Kundalini-related to begin with.

It's difficult for me to put my experience right now into words. The pressure in my forehead is more intense than words can describe and at times I also feel intense heat there. Last night, my ears popped a few times alongside the pressure. Additionally, in the middle of typing up this post, I felt something like tingling in what is probably the crown chakra and I began to feel like my head is being squeezed. I do not believe I'm in the middle of a Kundalini awakening - not yet, at least. However, I'm still wondering if I'm somehow building up to one and if it's possible that my twin flame may have triggered this.

I don't know a thing about Kundalini awakenings and I most definitely have not been trying to trigger one. I'm aware that it isn't something to take lightly. I would never mess around with this stuff. The experience seems like it started at random, but I'm not sure if it really did start at random. I have been improving myself as a person and my beliefs in general. As a result, I feel like I've been getting closer to my twin flame and that perhaps by becoming closer to him this has caused the experiences I'm having. Does this sound possible?

I'm not interested in trying to fight the process, but I do want to make sure I have my facts straight. After all, given how serious Kundalini awakenings are, I would never make light of this. I do need to be sure I understand what's really going on though. Is anyone able to tell if I could be building up to a Kundalini awakening based on what I have said so far?
Old 26-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Ascender

Sounds like it could be with the sensations in the chakras and the work you have done on self. My guess would be it has a lot to do with the inner work. Mine had a lot to do with inner work and when my third eye actually opened, it was after doing a bunch of shadow work. My twin showed up after I started to improve myself as well, then he activated my third eye, it didn't fully open until after I did the shadow work though. I was experiencing twitching in that area after we had the weird tf eye contact. But also be aware that lots of things can cause awakening, it's not always a tf. It could just be due to the work you have done, they do tend to show up after you do a bunch of self work though. That doesn't mean it will be an easy ride after they do, it will probably lead you to even more self work than you ever knew you needed.
Old 26-06-2018, 03:47 AM
Pathfinder
Hello,

I'm in a similar boat as you. My TF isn't on this world (at least I don't think so), but communicates with me telepathically as one of my guides.

As jro5139 said, Kundalini can be triggered many different ways, even seemingly at random. Mine started last August due to a combination of witnessing the solar eclipse, and watching a story that turned out to be an allegory for the awakening process (somehow, I was able to identify what it meant even though I had no understanding of these concepts at the time. The moment I realized I knew something I should not have known, the process began).

From what you're describing, it sounds like you're pretty close, if not already there - but I don't believe I'm any more of an expert on it than you might be. Feel free to reach out though if you want to compare notes with someone who's probably at or near the same stage as you!
Old 26-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerena
I don't understand what's going on with me, but I have heard that twin flames trigger Kundalini awakenings in each other. My understanding is this happens when twin flames are around each other on the same plane. Since my twin flame is not on Earth, is it still possible for him to somehow trigger a Kundalini awakening in me?

And considering my question, it would likely make sense to explain what exactly I'm going through to help with establishing if my experiences seem to be Kundalini-related to begin with.

It's difficult for me to put my experience right now into words. The pressure in my forehead is more intense than words can describe and at times I also feel intense heat there. Last night, my ears popped a few times alongside the pressure. Additionally, in the middle of typing up this post, I felt something like tingling in what is probably the crown chakra and I began to feel like my head is being squeezed. I do not believe I'm in the middle of a Kundalini awakening - not yet, at least. However, I'm still wondering if I'm somehow building up to one and if it's possible that my twin flame may have triggered this.

I don't know a thing about Kundalini awakenings and I most definitely have not been trying to trigger one. I'm aware that it isn't something to take lightly. I would never mess around with this stuff. The experience seems like it started at random, but I'm not sure if it really did start at random. I have been improving myself as a person and my beliefs in general. As a result, I feel like I've been getting closer to my twin flame and that perhaps by becoming closer to him this has caused the experiences I'm having. Does this sound possible?

I'm not interested in trying to fight the process, but I do want to make sure I have my facts straight. After all, given how serious Kundalini awakenings are, I would never make light of this. I do need to be sure I understand what's really going on though. Is anyone able to tell if I could be building up to a Kundalini awakening based on what I have said so far?

I would like you to give an explanation to what a Kundalini awakening is, because a lot of people on this forum throw terminology around as if it were common knowledge. I have an experience that may be helpful, but I don't have names to describe my experiences. What is it? Why is it serious? What does having physical symptoms in the body have anything to do with a Twin Flame?

My primary advise is to rule out any sort of medical manifestation in the body, before you go looking for a spiritual explanation. My main concern after reading a lot of people post stuff on this forum, is the willingness to ignore or overlook medical symptoms in favor of spiritual advice - I just want to rule out that you might be experiencing something more serious first.
Old 26-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
I would like you to give an explanation to what a Kundalini awakening is, because a lot of people on this forum throw terminology around as if it were common knowledge. I have an experience that may be helpful, but I don't have names to describe my experiences. What is it? Why is it serious? What does having physical symptoms in the body have anything to do with a Twin Flame?
While I will answer your questions, I want to point out that I'm not the best person to define what a Kundalini awakening is in my own words, because right now, I am still learning about Kundalini awakenings myself.

I would also like to point out that I cannot tell if you are asking these questions to see if I know what I'm talking about or if you don't have the answers to these questions and that's why you're asking them. Either way, I did my best to answer your questions as properly as I could.

Twin flames, from what I've heard at least, cause Kundalini awakenings to occur in each other. I'm not necessarily sure if this is true considering my twin flame is not on Earth. I just can't debunk it either. This said, I think it's true and that's why people say meeting your twin flame brings up so many issues to be faced and dealt with. It reminds me of what Kundalini awakenings do, especially at first. This may also be what causes the runner to "run." The runner may not be comfortable with the process of a Kundalini awakening so their first instinct is to run away and this ends up triggering the separation phase. Twin flames triggering Kundalini awakenings in each other is most likely a result of twin flames sharing a chakra system. The only thing is being around someone's twin flame isn't the only thing that can trigger a Kundalini awakening, which means that Kundalini awakenings can occur without someone's twin flame triggering one. In my case, it is likely that my twin flame is not the cause of these symptoms.

As for what a Kundalini awakening is, I'm not yet able to describe it properly without linking to a source that describes what it is better than me. I seem to recall that links aren't exactly allowed here and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to copy and paste a simple explanation of what a Kundalini awakening is. While I understand what Kundalini awakenings are, the topic is still something I'm studying and I am not familiar enough right now to define it myself. The most I can say is a Kundalini awakening starts from the Root chakra and moves up to the Crown chakra. I have heard that they can go the other way and start at the Crown chakra and move down to the Root chakra.

The experience is very serious because of its intensity and how much it can affect the physical body. From what I've heard, it can cause people to go through either emotional pain or physical pain or both. It can definitely affect how someone thinks and functions and the pain it causes is said to be unaddressed issues that have to be dealt with and overcome before the awakening can have a more pleasant effect. This pain can be emotional or physical, and when Kundalini awakenings occur, it is advised to first rule out a medical condition.

In cases of a legitimate Kundalini awakening, treatment is not successful and the symptoms persist. People going through a Kundalini awakening are also advised to find a teacher on the topic that can guide them through the process. Basically, it's not something the average person can handle, especially not on their own.

Resisting the Kundalini awakening seems to cause more pain than surrendering to it.

Quote:
My primary advise is to rule out any sort of medical manifestation in the body, before you go looking for a spiritual explanation. My main concern after reading a lot of people post stuff on this forum, is the willingness to ignore or overlook medical symptoms in favor of spiritual advice - I just want to rule out that you might be experiencing something more serious first.
I will get a professional opinion when actual issues begin to manifest. If I walk into a doctor's office right now, I will be asked what the issue is. I could tell that doctor what I'm going through, but my experiences right now are not painful and I doubt that I would be taken seriously if I went to the doctor over experiences that aren't painful or even just uncomfortable.

I got a regular check-up back in April. In less than 3 months, another one would not make sense and I'm not sure my insurance would even cover it. During my check-up, everything was fine and I think right now everything would still be fine. I'm 26 so it is very unlikely that the state of my health has just randomly changed within such a small amount of time.

On another note, I do not disagree with your suggestion. I just don't see any reason to complain yet. It is much easier to diagnose an issue in an area where there is pain or slight discomfort, and I am of the opinion that even though Kundalini symptoms can actually be a serious medical issue instead, my present experiences don't seem like enough to determine what I should even say to a doctor that would help them determine if I have a problem that needs to be treated. More importantly, I think a serious medical issue would be more constant. The intensity of my experiences varies from one moment to the next. The nature of my experiences currently being pleasant lead me to suspect it's better to wait a bit.

Overall, as issues arise, i will get them checked by a doctor. If I am building up to a legitimate Kundalini awakening, the only issues that should come up after the awakening are the issues related to my own personal actions and problems that haven't been dealt with. Because of this, I have a pretty good idea of what I need to watch out for in terms of medical and psychological complaints and most of the things that a Kundalini awakening would bring up for me to process and face.