Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Fibromom

Question should I?

I was minding my own business when something new happened to me. An old friend who died about 15 yrs ago came to visit. It was so weird I saw his face flash in my mind then I could hear him talking, like how he use to talk in life. Some back story he died of an OD (possible suicide). Anyway he was telling me about how the party never stops now & he's basically just having fun but he's really worried about his mom. She has been having a hard time with his death even now. He wants me to tell her that he's fine & that he's found a sense peace that he couldn't find on Earth. Also to tell her that all of her upper chakras need to be aligned & her 3rd eye & crown needed to be opened. Also to eat more spinach(not sure why) & to wear more red.
My problem is this. I know I could go to his mother & tell her & she would believe everything because she's been so desperate to contact him in the past she's seen numerous psychics & has been the target of some frauds. As I said I had never experienced anything like this before. I've seen ghosts & spirits but never anyone I knew & never anyone who has spoken to me before. I have self esteem issues & part of me thinks that maybe I should just check myself into the nearest mental institution. I truly feel as though this was real but I have so much self doubt & She is such a nice woman I don't want to give her any false hope.
Old 14-08-2013, 12:14 AM
CokoWhit

I would see if you could validate a life experience of his that you didn't already know about. Then ask his mom about it. Don't say that you talked to him until you get the validation. Just make an inquiry. That way you will know one way or the other. If it is him, he can help you out with it. He probably would really want to help you out so you can get her the message. Just sit down with the intent of talking to him. Picture him in your mind, or state your intention out loud. That is all it usually takes for me. If I really need them, they will show up eventually.
Old 14-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Fibromom

I called to him while meditating & it was like he was trying to come through but everytime I would get to the stage where I would start to see/hear him I would get excited & it would go away. I did tell him that he would have to come back & confirm it was him before I would talk to his mom. I did dream about him, but I can't remember what was said. We were in some kitchen in like 70's decor.Either way if it is him he's going to have to try harder & I will try harder as well, but I don't feel confident enough yet.
Old 16-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Fibromom

Update: He finally contacted me again. He confirmed what he had told me before except he said she need more blue- not red & that he was who he said he was. I called her & my mother was actually down talking to her, she said she was dressed all in blue (not her norm color, so that was interesting) & that her iron was low (Spinach is good for iron right?) Also I learned that the anniversary of his death had happened 2 days before he contacted me & she got really drunk & called her friends & was not nice (she's usually such a sweet woman, I was floored to find this out). It seems to have really helped her
Old 16-08-2013, 09:39 PM
CokoWhit

I'm SO GLAD you were able to do this! There is some blue for your buddy. I bet you just wanted to jump up and down with excitement. Through practice I've learned that when I want someone to come through more easily I go sit by some electronic equipment. I have this one spot that my modem, router, cable box, tv, and electric fireplace are and I see people standing there all the darn time. So if I'm having an issue getting them to come through I just go sit over there hoping they can draw on that and get the boost they need. Also, tell them they don't have to materialize at all. If I know I'm talking to that person or that they want to come through i tell them just to focus on talking with my guides and it's not necessary to show themselves to me. I usually can't see faces anyway. I just see a clear wavy spot with sparkles around it. It has a human form. (kind of like the Predator in the movie Predator.. i don't remember much about the movie, but I do remember when I saw it on the screen I told my husband that's how I see the dead. Except with sparkles.)
Old 18-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Fibromom

Thanks for the tip about the electricity. I've never seen predator, but I have seen a wavy clear human shaped form with sparkles too a couple of times in my house, which was new because I use to see dark figures or shadows before. They never talked though. This time it was as if he were alive & was speaking just like he did when he was alive! I did feel my SG's presence, so I think she helped me.
Old 23-08-2013, 07:14 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Spirits can actually communicate with people by doing a "walk-in" where he would step into her body, almost like a 2nd soul. He could do the same for her and communicate with her crystal clear.

Other than that, I don't think you are crazy. You just need to learn to trust your instincts more. If he came to you, it was for a good reason.