Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Badcopyinc

Tf or not you can disconnect to a certain level.
Depending on soul connection.

I get alot of past friends, soul connections who i don't speak to anymore that i can feel their energy and when they have me on their mind. In this sense its them forming a chord to me. but it dissolves on its own when I don't feed it any attention and let it go. if that keeps happening over the course of days or weeks i usually contact them and see if everything is ok. Most times I'm told they were thinking about me and how I've been or I'm hit with what is going on in their life and questions on what to do. I'm beginning to recognize when its something I'm being urged to proceed with or if its just them thinking of me.

Even my Deepest soul connection cant keep corded to me against my will for long stretches as it starts to drain her. Mainly because i let thoughts of her float past like clouds in the sky. I usually tell her i love her for all she taught me in this life and continue on with my day. and it dissolves naturally.

The only connection that still remains between me and her is our progress. we always seem to be digging into the same things at the same time no matter the distance.

I also believe that knowing it will dissipate will make it so.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

Namaste everyone- I feel so much light and wisdom in this thread