Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I never met a person who was 'hypnosis free'.
Just my opinion
Everyone is 'hypnotized' by their own 'belief' set. Its just that some are open to 'suggestions' to try on and provisionally go along with a different 'belief' set that is presented by others.

Aspies are self-dictate-ing and other-aversive and so more (if not totally!) 'locked in' to a completely self defined 'belief' set, and so less if not completely not responsive to 'data' transmitted to them by others.

The implications of this are illustrated in the followoing video, except that the video subjects usually 'wake up' from their 'hypnosis':

https://youtu.be/Ua-_wzfu-sc
Old 19-08-2019, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Just my opinion
I have never met people with various traits....not surprising due to the fact that there are almost 8 billion people in the world, so there will always be a lot of people whom I will never meet.

Also, Aspies are not "locked into a belief set" UNLESS there is absolutely nothing "better" for them to actually be "locked in" TO.... according to their personal definition of what a "belief set" actually IS of course!

I mean, anybody out there can ask me a question about how my mind works and I will provide them with an honest and rational answer.... problem is that nobody ever asks me and they only presumeth to know...and they would be wrong according to ME but probably not to THEM..so then arises the question, whose perception and opinion matters more? Mine? Or another person's?

If I say "mine", then the consensus of humanity would see me as being 'selfish' or 'self centered', yet if I said "another person", I would lose my individuality and my identity and just become THEM, which will only overinflate THEIR ego at the total expense of my own and I wouldn't be "being myself" in the whole process thereof.

So, David...this is exactly how an Aspie's brain works...well, THIS Aspie anyway, which has nothing to do with what you just described there...which only goes to illustrate that you need to BE one to UNDERSTAND one!

On another note, I went to type in "Aspie" and my keyboard wanted to put the word "Aspirant" there instead....how very interesting in the whole "universal message" stakes...
Old 19-08-2019, 03:08 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Everyone is 'hypnotized' by their own 'belief' set. Its just that some are open to 'suggestions' to try on and provisionally go along with a different 'belief' set that is presented by others.

Hands a mirror over.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:09 AM
janielee

Quote:

Aspies are self-dictate-ing and other-aversive and so more (if not totally!) 'locked in' to a completely self defined 'belief' set, and so less if not completely not responsive to 'data' transmitted to them by others.

If you are talking about Diane, I find her quite open minded, willing to discuss, and a good hearted person.

Perhaps you should be kinder to her and others, and lighter in judging people.

For your consideration .

J
Old 19-08-2019, 03:12 AM
janielee

Quote:
Just my opinion

In my experience hypnotherapy is not hypnosis to the extent that you’re suggestible etc. It jus5 works more directly with the layer under your mentation intellectual mind.

I am completely aware of and in sync with what occurs, or at least it seems that way.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Just my opinion
Many, many years ago, I went to a hypnotist show & got hypnotized whilst sitting in the audience.

But the Aspies I know kind of hate going under hypnosis, because they feel the need to stay vigilant, circumspect, 'keeping their heads above the water' .... at all times - especially when with people.

The third Aspie I know (but who has other traits) has excess of noradrenaline.

Old 20-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Many, many years ago, I went to a hypnotist show & got hypnotized whilst sitting in the audience.
I use to love hypnosis, hypnotherapy but especially stage hypnosis. I loved to 'glue' peoples hands together, 'glue' people to their seats.........

The best experience happened when I was on an elevated rail system. I was in the last car.
My 'voice' told to look at the people which I did. They were all women.

Once more I was told to look at the women, which I did and to my surprise some of them had mustaches!
Again I was told to look at the women, which I did and to my surprise a lot of them had mustaches!
And then finally, I was told to look at the women, which I did, and they all had mustaches!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-08-2019, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I use to love hypnosis, hypnotherapy but especially stage hypnosis. I loved to 'glue' peoples hands together, 'glue' people to their seats.........

The best experience happened when I was on an elevated rail system. I was in the last car.
My 'voice' told to look at the people which I did. They were all women.

Once more I was told to look at the women, which I did and to my surprise some of them had mustaches!
Again I was told to look at the women, which I did and to my surprise a lot of them had mustaches!
And then finally, I was told to look at the women, which I did, and they all had mustaches!
BigJohn, so you are/were a hypnotist?

When …… “Many, many years ago, I went to a hypnotist show & got hypnotized whilst sitting in the audience”.
It wasn’t all about the hypnotist. I just wanted to know if the show was real or a con, so I focused on the hypnotist’s voice & only came out of it, when the hypnotist snapped his fingers and said: “What are you doing!” to the person on stage heh.

The Aspie traits person I mentioned – pumped on noradrenaline – could kinda go into a trance and access his 'psychic ability' … or ‘other dimensionality’ … or subconscious, when he was alone with rocks and/or archaeological stone tools.

Why rocks seem to be important to many Aspies, I don’t know. (Though of course not all Aspies are the same).
But then again I 'listen' to rock formations as well (& let them 'shift' my awareness).

Old 21-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
But then again I 'listen' to rock formations as well (& let them 'shift' my awareness).

"When I was grown to be a man
And the Devil would call my name
I'd say "now who do . ..
Who do you think you're fooling?"
I'm a consummated man
I can snatch a little purity
My mama loves me, she loves me
She gets down on her knees and hugs me
She loves me like a rock
She rocks me like the rock of ages
And she loves me"

came to mind (from lyrics https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/paul...likearock.html)

Old 21-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
"When I was grown to be a man
And the Devil would call my name
I'd say "now who do . ..
Who do you think you're fooling?"
I'm a consummated man
I can snatch a little purity
My mama loves me, she loves me
She gets down on her knees and hugs me
She loves me like a rock
She rocks me like the rock of ages
And she loves me"

came to mind (from lyrics https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/paul...likearock.html)

A winter's day
In a deep and dark
December
I am alone
Gazing from my window to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow
I am a rock
I am an island

I've built walls
A fortress deep and mighty
That none may penetrate
I have no need of friendship, friendship causes pain
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain
I am a rock
I am an island

Don't talk of love
But I've heard the words before
It's sleeping in my memory
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died
If I never loved I never would have cried
I am a rock
I am an island

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me
I am shielded in my armor
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb
I touch no one and no one touches me
I am a rock
I am an island

And a rock feels no pain
And an island never cries

Songwriters: Paul Simon
I Am a Rock lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

Quote:
Why rocks seem to be important to many Aspies, I don’t know. (Though of course not all Aspies are the same).