Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Dream With Past Life Symbolism

Namaste

Last night I had a very weird dream.

It was long ago, in some remote land and I was dressed in a very long sarong with another piece of material tied around my upper body. I recall it was quite uncomfortable.

I was walking into a temple...it was a very old temple and I noticed a stone Shiva Lingam laid into the floor and so I went and performed worship of it.

As I started to do that, an old man entered, who I gathered was a priest and he said that I shouldn't be in there because it was forbidden. I replied that God told me that it was fine and His word trumped that of a human being.

With that, he asked me to recite the correct mantras and I could do it...but then, he asked me to recite the very old mantras from the Rig Veda, but I didn't learn those ones by heart and therefore could not fulfill his request and my duty there.

With that, the priest took out a sharp dagger and pierced the flesh of both my palms until the blood was just pouring out and he bade me make fists...then he collected the blood in a vessel and poured it all over the Shiva Lingam, while I went into a deep trance.

After that, I went up to the small obelisk myself and rubbed the blood-soaked palms of my hands all over it... before falling in a devotional pool of tears before it. The priest seemed very pleased, but asked me to leave there before anybody else caught me.

I Wonder what this could mean?
Old 01-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Master
this seems to be alluding to a past-life experience (though not describing it).
you'd found that life uncomfortable, and hadn't taken the lessons to heart.
since then however, you have "atoned" for that lapse, through the shedding
of blood... which probably amounts to your having continued on in physicality.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Master
Thank you both for your time and consideration of my dream. The interpretations are very interesting.

It is important to note that the fact I had masturbated that morning when I rarely ever do was picked up on...it only happens once every few months to release built up kundalini energy mainly... and yes, I know all about God's Lingam at the base of my spine and the Goddess who coils around it - I have already woken her...but yes, you are totally correct and it seems to be a message from the divine that I need to conserve my energies and find other ways to utilise it to stimulate my pineal gland and achieve higher states of consciousness....As represented by your pictures of the Annunaki from the Zend Avesta... especially the one holding the pine cone under the winged disk.

When I tried to interpret the dream, I got that I somehow needed to devote more of myself in a physical way to the worship of God, rather than just meditating, chanting mantras or doing prayer....like God required the blood of my flesh and toil...not just the emanations of mind...and just 'going through the motions' of surrendering my ego without putting in much effort in the way of actual self-sacrifice.

I wanted to get other takes on it as well and it has been very helpful and informative.

Thank you to Horace as well...As I also got the vibe it was referring to a past life, even though blood worship of the Lingam is taboo...but then again, in Tantra, taboos are ritually broken as a due matter of fact and course...so there's nothing much that's strange about it.

However, the replies have been quite psychically inspired which makes me feel happy and I have learned and got the message from it...so, a huge thank you and note of warm and heartfelt appreciation to both of you.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Shivani Devi: Thank you to Horace as well...As I also got the vibe it was referring to a past life, even though blood worship of the Lingam is taboo...but then again, in Tantra, taboos are ritually broken as a due matter of fact and course...so there's nothing much that's strange about it.
yw. for what it's worth:
the "taboo", in the dream, was in allowing others to know of your actions.
my sense was that you have succeeded physically, but you are cautioned
from 'broadcasting' (communicating) that information broadly.

oh, and i'd had the idea that you are presently living the truths you'd been
uncomfortable to embrace in that earlier incarnation.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you both for your time and consideration of my dream. The interpretations are very interesting.

It is important to note that the fact I had masturbated that morning when I rarely ever do was picked up on...it only happens once every few months to release built up kundalini energy mainly... and yes, I know all about God's Lingam at the base of my spine and the Goddess who coils around it - I have already woken her...but yes, you are totally correct and it seems to be a message from the divine that I need to conserve my energies and find other ways to utilise it to stimulate my pineal gland and achieve higher states of consciousness....As represented by your pictures of the Annunaki from the Zend Avesta... especially the one holding the pine cone under the winged disk.

When I tried to interpret the dream, I got that I somehow needed to devote more of myself in a physical way to the worship of God, rather than just meditating, chanting mantras or doing prayer....like God required the blood of my flesh and toil...not just the emanations of mind...and just 'going through the motions' of surrendering my ego without putting in much effort in the way of actual self-sacrifice.

I wanted to get other takes on it as well and it has been very helpful and informative.

Thank you to Horace as well...As I also got the vibe it was referring to a past life, even though blood worship of the Lingam is taboo...but then again, in Tantra, taboos are ritually broken as a due matter of fact and course...so there's nothing much that's strange about it.

However, the replies have been quite psychically inspired which makes me feel happy and I have learned and got the message from it...so, a huge thank you and note of warm and heartfelt appreciation to both of you.

I agree with your take on it, you could chant the first mantras, but there will always be more mantras that you don't know, and God requires more anyway than being able to chant every mantra in the world. Blood sweat and tears is the way through, I am reminded of Jesus nailed to the cross (sorry it's my Christian phase), and his submission to God's plan which required more than should ever be asked of a human being. Christians now say take up your cross, which means to suffer willingly, if you don't pick it apart too much it is a powerful message.

Being at hand level I would associate the blood letting to be more related to the heart than the head, bleed from the heart first. Free associating here, I see you offering this heart suffering to the source of kundalini, and then leaving the kundalini temple behind, because you're not meant to be there, it's not what God wants.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:05 AM
Master
Thank you again, I'll address each reply individually soon, but I just received a different take on this whole thing in the past few hours from a higher source.

Blood also represents the earthly connection to family, of course...I need to surrender a destructive family attachment to Shiva via energetic cord cutting...I should have done it ages ago, but I have been weak.

I just had lunch with my mom and she spent her time just sitting there, criticising everybody who was different just because they were different and she could not emotionally deal with their differences. I thought she was being blatantly and ignorantly intolerant of others lifestyle choices, until I realised that abject hate... openly laughing, mocking and pointing at others in open scorn was symptomatic of a severe mental illness...she needed to hate and criticise others so she could feel good about herself, or else she can't... and she also can't help whatever she does because she is very sick and also in total denial of being that way.

For me, a person who is spiritual, it hurts me very deeply to the point of a physical pain in my heart when I hear her use the word 'hate' about 3-4 times every minute and she can't understand why I don't feel the same.

Today I said 'judge not lest ye be judged' and I was totally rebuked....well, Jesus was in my name... basically what followed, was her telling me that she is free to cast as many stones as she likes because she is totally without sin...and it was everybody else who was sinful, so God wouldn't mind her calling them out on it...and then I asked 'by what authority do you judge? and she replied that she doesn't need any because she knows what is right inside herself and others do not.

Suffice to say, I was so sad and feeling dejected that I could not speak for the next few hours... and so this dream is telling me it's time that I let my true identity assert itself and stop holding back for the sake of blood