Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful for this live and seeing yet another day, as this is yet another chance to learn and do it better next time.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Badcopyinc

I'm grateful for the mantra "Om mani padme hum" and all it has done for me in times of need and in times of peace. It truly is the most beautiful sentence in any language that i know of.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for all of the nice people I met while out running errands.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Today I'm grateful for the new day, the sunshine and another opportunity to live from Love with compassion and discerning and to try and better hear and follow the advice from the Benevolent Beings who Guide me.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Master
I am grateful today, for trying to get out to the beach. I am grateful too for attempting again to get out on my own two feet, despite I am not filled to the brim with faith and hope, still I act, and try, and within the very act of trying there is an opportunity presented, by the very sheer act.

I am grateful also for the garden, despite none of what I planted has yet grown, there is beauty in the old plants an old neighbor planted growing this year where they grew not last, as if to say worry not if there are no flowers from your effort, naturally there will be beauty none the less.

I am grateful I continue to strive to learn new things, about differing faiths, and grateful I continue to walk my path, despite its difficulties.

Finally I am grateful soon enough for hopefully an upcoming very needed shopping trip, I intend to spend this time with my mother, despite often enough she disappoints me, I have come to learn not to expect too much, and to enjoy the good I see rather than the irresponsibility. In that I am slowly learning to focus thoughts on the good in others, instead of focusing on the negatives.

I am grateful for this day, as all others, which serve as a constant learning experience through this walk of life.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for my quiet time, as well as not being forced to have to take on anyone else's negativity or projections. It felt good to tend to myself and be free, and get back in touch with the loving energy I came to know these past couple of weeks. I'm grateful that I can still find a way to connect to it and generate more for myself and others if need be.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

This is more of a manifestation gratitude today. So I'm putting it out there.

I am so thankful and grateful that I have my own place to live. I am so grateful that I am living by myself and am free to come and go as I please and live a very spontaneous and joy-filled life.

On that note, I am thankful today to be surrounded (physically and ethereally) by true spiritual friends who are there to encourage and support me when I need it, and vice versa. I am truly grateful to know them and constantly feel a connection to them. They are my family; I am so blessed.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Master
I am grateful for an experience earlier this week that proved something to me that only going through it could demonstrate, beyond words.

I found myself wondering why events that should have been on my computer's calendar for Wednesday weren't there! Why weren't they there? Because I was actually looking at Tuesday's calendar...while mistakenly believing and acting as if it was Wednesday's calendar !! From this I learned that there may be a lot of things in my life that I believe are RIGHT, that may actually be WRONG, as well.

....calling to mind these words from the reference below, that brought this all home for me:

How can you distinguish between {what you think you believe} and {what you actually believe}?
Simple!
Your actions always indicate what you actually believe. Always.
Your actions reveal what you are actually believing.

...and, yes! I believe that today is Saturday 5/26/2018.....isn't it?

Well, maybe not for those folks on the other side of the equator experiencing tomorrow already! (smile)

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ See Actual Belief? or what you think you Believe?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 27-05-2018, 03:25 PM
Experiencer

I'm just going to keep posting this every day until it actually happens, because I really need to get out of where I am currently. It's just not a good match for me.

Quote:
I am so thankful and grateful that I have my own place to live. I am so grateful that I am living by myself and am free to come and go as I please and live a very spontaneous and joy-filled life.

Today I am thankful and grateful that I have the excitement and determination to start a new, healthier, healing way of eating and excercising. I am thankful that once I have money to go shopping again, I will be able to buy exactly what I need (which, thankfully, will turn out to be a lot cheaper than what I normally buy) to start things off on the right foot.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Master
I am grateful to be reminded today that "what goes around, comes around".

...and that's a good thing.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=305
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)