Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-07-2018, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
It does beg the question though, how did John the Baptist have the cosmic force to transfer to Jesus?
There is a whole Steiner topic on that. I'm not familiar with it, it had to do with Mary and Elizabeth being cousins, and Jesus and John meeting as children. So some karmic spirit connection there right from the beginning. The dove descended down upon Jesus, John was the witness, I don't think it was more than that as far as John goes. A wedding with the priest overseeing perhaps.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
But it was exactly his repeated 'returns' to the subject of Golgatha which put me off in the end. Sorry, but I do think he dragged this out of the depths of his subconscious to prove a point which was never really visible and seemed to me not to fit into his 'philosophies'. A sort of pandering to Christianity in my view.
His take on the Christ Jesus mystery (as its called in those circles) was one of few a-little-too-Christian-for-me teachings I connected with. Jesus as human being not God... definitely got that part correct. Earth and humanity in the process of spiritualization: ascending to a higher Spirit state; evolving away from and disconnecting from the mundane physical... I see that in the world around me. It's one explanation for why human consciousness has evolved at such a miraculous and ever-increasing speed over the past two millennia: sped up in the Renaissance for instance, then quadrupled in speed again in the Industrial Age, and has since vigintidrupled (x20, my word-invention!) again within the past 30 years.

Or it could be alien technology, I know that's a popular take.

Me, I tend to go with what fits the human-consciousness-evolves wisdom model. I just have to review my own life to see how true that is.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Guide
Of course Baile at the end of the day each person’s journey is their own. We all have our own path and I suppose ultimately we need to find our own way there.
I persevere !!! I am always interested in others views we can only learn from them.

Hugs
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
His take on the Christ Jesus mystery (as its called in those circles) was one of few a-little-too-Christian-for-me teachings I connected with. Jesus as human being not God... definitely got that part correct. Earth and humanity in the process of spiritualization: ascending to a higher Spirit state; evolving away from and disconnecting from the mundane physical... I see that in the world around me. It's one explanation for why human consciousness has evolved at such a miraculous and ever-increasing speed over the past two millennia: sped up in the Renaissance for instance, then quadrupled in speed again in the Industrial Age, and has since vigintidrupled (x20, my word-invention!) again within the past 30 years.

Or it could be alien technology, I know that's a popular take.

Me, I tend to go with what fits the human-consciousness-evolves wisdom model. I just have to review my own life to see how true that is.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 20-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Of course Baile at the end of the day each person’s journey is their own. I persevere !!! I am always interested in others views we can only learn from them.

Hugs
Elle
Thanks ellespirit. Sure, most thread topics on this site have to do with sharing personal views and opinions. Which is different from this topic: examining the esoteric content of Steiner's lecture and exploring what it is he is speaking to. You might be interested in reading up on Goethean conversation. In AnthroP circles, it's the spiritual-sharing activity of consciously constructing a dialogue together.

Last edited by Baile : 20-07-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Aeop Fables > Christian Science >Scientific Observations > Hatha Yoga

Quote:
I am always interested in others views we can only learn from them.

1} spirit-1, spirit-of-intent via metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept,

2} spirit-2, physical/energy via fermions bosons and any aggregate collections thereof ex biologicals, planets, stars, water,

3} spirit-3, metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) aka positive shaped geodesic space,

4} spirit-4, metaphysical-4, dark energy )( aka negative shaped geodesic space.

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

* * is bilateral consciousness

i is ego/self ergo the I-verse narrative we tell ourselves about our ourselves and the environment we live within

>< is the inversions from peak of gravity ( ) and dark energy )( curvature and result in our Observed TIME reality and specifically a sine-wave patterned /\/\/ frequency ^v^v of events that are specific triangular set of 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc.

Our highest and most comprehensive spirit-of-intent are as follows;

1a} personal sustainability of self, family, humanity integrity and ultimately of integrity of Universe/God aka Uni-V-erse,

2a) deriving absolute and relative truths --in order of priority--- via harvesting, sorting and hopefully discovery of those patterns of information bits, that will lead us to 3a as follows,

3a} using those discoveries to further #1a above.

To be clear, I believe gravity ( ) and dark energy )( exist at ultra-micro scales of existence and that is why they have not been quantised nor quantified by humans to date.

Humans believe gravity ( ) exist because we observe mass-attraction and that is a mystery that humans believe is an occupied space force.

At ultra-macro scales of existence we observe Universe accelerating in its expansion and humans believe an occupied space repulsive force is responsible for those observations and they give it a name/lablel/indentity of dark energy )(.

Moral integrity ergo spiritual teachings and any practice thereof ---sometimes associated with a religion title--- is what humans invent to help them make it through their every day lives with a sense of order.

Hatha yoga was one of my earliest ventures into self-integrity ergo self-health practice and the number one practice was breath. The IN-spiriting of oxygen. No oxygen no life. And the OUT-spiriting of carbon dioxide.

The 2nd practice I came to understand was that biological life is 80% or more water. My first cousin is always saying God is water.

My earliest spiritual teachings beyond self came from a religous cult my attempted to follow and that was Mary Baker Eddy's Christian Science.

To be clear, all Bible based religions are cults, but they all share some good moral/spiritual teachings.

Actually come to think of it, at same time I got Christian Science from mother I was getting moral of the story teachings from Rocky and Bullwinkle program that had Aseop Fable episodes.

Aseop Fables > Christian Science > Scientific Observations > Hatha Yoga > Wholistic Geometric Patterns of Observation > "U "niverse/"G "od

Universe is everything including me
Environment is everything excluding me
R. Buckminster Fuller

A Cosmic Trinity
Spirit-1 > metaphysical-1
Metaphysical-2 > non-occupied SPACE
Spirit-2, 3 and 4 occupied space

Pulling-IN { IN-spiration }
Pushing OUT{ OUT-spiration }

Orbiting{ around-we-go }
Steer-ability{ * i * }

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
I wasn't going to post on this thread, seeing as how I know little to nothing about it, but that didn't stop the previous poster, so here goes nothing.

Golgotha is called "The Place Of The Skull" and this is where "The Christ" was "Crucified".

Now, in the esoteric traditions, The Christ is referred to as the "Anointed One" and this is in reference to the "Chrism" or the fluid secreted by the Pineal Gland (as Jacob said in Genesis 32:30):

"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life has been spared."

The esoteric teachings hold that the crucifixion of Christ is in reference to the secretion of Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CFS) inside the Place of the Skull (Golgotha) at the abode of Peniel (Pineal Gland) and the transition of this fluid down the spine (the ladder of 33 steps - which is also the age of Jesus corresponding to the 33 vertebrae) takes three days - which also corresponds to the resurrection...and this is all I know about it.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I wasn't going to post on this thread, seeing as how I know little to nothing about it, but that didn't stop the previous poster, so here goes nothing.

Golgotha is called "The Place Of The Skull" and this is where "The Christ" was "Crucified".

Now, in the esoteric traditions, The Christ is referred to as the "Anointed One" and this is in reference to the "Chrism" or the fluid secreted by the Pineal Gland (as Jacob said in Genesis 32:30):

"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life has been spared."

The esoteric teachings hold that the crucifixion of Christ is in reference to the secretion of Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) inside the Place of the Skull (Golgotha) at the abode of Peniel (Pineal Gland) and the transition of this fluid down the spine (the ladder of 33 steps - which is also the age of Jesus corresponding to the 33 vertebrae) takes three days - which also corresponds to the resurrection...and this is all I know about it.
You didn't mention that that would be where the ego would disappear.
Westerners don't know there is an actual oil in the brain secreted during these Holy events of Divine Transcendence.....

That verse is quoted by me more than any other...I like the version: 'and yet I lived', (survived, in some) , also, Penuel in some versions.
2nd verse I quote a lot, related to this, Luke 36?,KJV...''If thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light.''
So no, we don't see God with our 2 eyes...but with our one spiritual Inner Eye.
It is said by some Jesus left the building when the entire Crucifixion event happened.
It is in our skull that we see God, btw.
I'm thinking Rudolph Steiner knew all this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You didn't mention that that would be where the ego would disappear.
Westerners don't know there is an actual oil in the brain secreted during these Holy events of Divine Transcendence.....

That verse is quoted by me more than any other...I like the version: 'and yet I lived', (survived, in some) , also, Penuel in some versions.
2nd verse I quote a lot, related to this, Luke 36?,KJV...''If thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light.''
So no, we don't see God with our 2 eyes...but with our one spiritual Inner Eye.
It is said by some Jesus left the building when the entire Crucifixion event happened.
It is in our skull that we see God, btw.

I'm thinking Rudolph Steiner knew all this.

I'm sorry. The ego was totally forgotten about when that was being written. I have my moments.

I am also thinking that Rudolph Steiner knew all this as well.

Here it is in image form:

Old 04-08-2018, 02:11 AM
Guide
Amazing interconnectedness

Old 04-08-2018, 02:12 AM
Guide
Wow thank you ! What a rich thread of concepts and ideas. Still,processing and taking it all in. Great insights.