Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Being brave to ask this..

Hello all,
I have a question but I'm not sure if this is the correct thread. But I feel like I should ask this. The way I view and receive things is through mental images,wether my eyes are open or closed. While meditating, sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled deeper within myself instead of out and toning in on my awareness. When this happens I sometimes get images...of this being, but I feel like I know them? From the quick images I get, their skin tone is like a Casper the ghost white. And their eyes are this deep blue color. Almost like blue sapphire. I haven't really got a glimpse of their hair yet. But they are definitely female.They always have a very huge glow of energy around them. Very bright light.

When I get these images they are normally always sitting in one spot,sometimes their eyes are closed, sometimes open. They even give me a warm smile sometimes.they feel very bright and loving,nurturing. Anywho..my silly question is could this be my higherself that I'm seeing? It feels like it's apart of me somehow.

Feels like it's not a outside source. Or is my imagination just very vivid like it's been for years? I don't get images of this being unless I'm meditating. Or thinking of them ( like I am now,but that's only cause I had to remember what I've seen about her)
Old 17-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Master
my gut says that it's not pure imagination, since it's a repeating
phenomena, and it has a resonating value for you.
i'm sorta doubtful that it's a "higher self" but maybe a "sister self"
that's tuning in with you.
Old 17-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Suspended

I think it is possible what you are seeing/feeling in your meditations might be your higher self being translated into an image that would feel/look familiar to you...Not necessarily a specific person you are supposed to look for, but rather something your higher self is sending you in the form of an image your mind can recognize to get you to pay attention of your inner self...
Old 17-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Talking

You 2 are very smart...saved me time!

What they said.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
my gut says that it's not pure imagination, since it's a repeating
phenomena, and it has a resonating value for you.
i'm sorta doubtful that it's a "higher self" but maybe a "sister self"
that's tuning in with you.
Ohhhh what is a sister self? :) and thank Heavens I was worried others might not have experienced this.

@ Somina that makes sense as well. The split images of what I do see they do not look human. It's hard to explain they have eyes nose mouth but their head is shaped differently than ours. I don't see their full body. I just know they are always sitting almost like they are just waiting lol
Old 17-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
Hello' kayfaei:

It is clear that....it is not your Higher Self but it is more of a few individuals from your soul group or family and these are seen as "Guides", if you wish, as you have had what appears as....multiple lifetimes with these particular entities.

Therefore, what is important, at this moment, is to understand that, although you DO have a strong imagination, it is clear that these beings have not emerged from your imagination.

But, are in fact, 'portions' or aspects of your own Higher Self, if you will, and that your current challenge is to become more aware of the subtle differences in when you ARE imagining and when you ARE 'sensing' these subtle energy beings and their proximity to you.

As it appears that....you will be increasing in your awareness and perceptional and identifying skills as this year continues.

And that meditating daily on..."Listening" to your feelings, imagery and subtle sensations that come from..."The outside" rather than focusing on those images and sensations that come from the inside ( your imagination ) will bring much validation and encouragement for you to continue your rapid spiritual growth.

I salute you in your present achievement and encourage you to discipline yourself in the area of daily "Listening" (Intuitively).

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Harmony TAOIST
Old 17-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Hello' kayfaei:

It is clear that....it is not your Higher Self but it is more of a few individuals from your soul group or family and these are seen as "Guides", if you wish, as you have had what appears as....multiple lifetimes with these particular entities.

Therefore, what is important, at this moment, is to understand that, although you DO have a strong imagination, it is clear that these beings have not emerged from your imagination.

But, are in fact, 'portions' or aspects of your own Higher Self, if you will, and that your current challenge is to become more aware of the subtle differences in when you ARE imagining and when you ARE 'sensing' these subtle energy beings and their proximity to you.

As it appears that....you will be increasing in your awareness and perceptional and identifying skills as this year continues.

And that meditating daily on..."Listening" to your feelings, imagery and subtle sensations that come from..."The outside" rather than focusing on those images and sensations that come from the inside ( your imagination ) will bring much validation and encouragement for you to continue your rapid spiritual growth.

I salute you in your present achievement and encourage you to discipline yourself in the area of daily "Listening" (Intuitively).

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Harmony TAOIST

Hello taoist, this actually makes sense to me. One time I wasnt meditating but I was actually diving deeper into my self. a guide if you will told me I was part some sort of soul group.said that within this group every human have a piece of this soul fragment, ( our life essence) which makes us what we are today. And we all stim down from a much higher,greater divine source of love.
I still have trouble believing this cause as I said I need to pick out what's being told to me vs what my mind ( imagination) is coming up with

Also, the part you mentioned about muiltple lifetimes - I do have a dragon as a guide. He's told me that he have chosen to be with me in every lifetime. Anyway this is going way off the topic of meditation I just wanted to say wether you meant to or not, you gave me slight confirmations today :) I will work on those excerises as I continue to meditate.

Thank you everyone for helping me understand what I am seeing better
Old 17-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Master
i suppose i've manufactured that 'sister self' title.
what i was thinking was that she could be another expression of you.
like, if you had been born in another place and time, maybe some far
off planet, you could have become her... so she would be an alternate
version of you; or a simultaneous expression with different experiences.
sorry, i don't mean to get confusing. i figure she's friendly at least.
Old 18-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i suppose i've manufactured that 'sister self' title.
what i was thinking was that she could be another expression of you.
like, if you had been born in another place and time, maybe some far
off planet, you could have become her... so she would be an alternate
version of you; or a simultaneous expression with different experiences.
sorry, i don't mean to get confusing. i figure she's friendly at least.

Oh no H O R A C E you didn't confuse me at all that is very interesting what your saying though. I never thought of it like that. I will keep a open mind to it all :)