Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Sometimes there is a reason ....

Sometimes there is a reason, why we don't get what we want, when we want it .... or when we wish for it

it just could be.... that there is something even better waiting for us !

Today's example, I was looking for a gift item someone was asking for. I checked at two stores and they were sold out ! ( not really a surprise, as it was 50% off the regular price)

The second store, I might have had a chance if I hadn't gone to another store first. I was standing in line and the woman in front of me had the exact item, exact size and color, that I was looking for, in her shopping cart ! She said " you can probably get it online " .

So I went to order it online when I got home and there was an online sale on it, $30.00 off the store 50% off price ! WOW !! and it was available !!

so it is a GOOD thing, I didn't get what I wanted, when I wanted it (in the store) .

Anyone else have similar experiences ? not getting what they wanted when they wanted, but something else even better .... later ?

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne

Anyone else have similar experiences ? not getting what they wanted when they wanted, but something else even better .... later ?

Adrienne

Nope... Can't say that I have...
Old 27-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Absolutely.There are always better options ahead, and the universe never just gives us one option, its gives us many... if we are open to receive it.[bumps innerlight]

p.s. online shopping is the way to go!
Old 27-11-2015, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Nope... Can't say that I have...

really ? seriously ? ....you haven't ?

this wasn't the first time that something happened where I didn't get what I was wanting .... but I didn't give up, and later, something even better did happen than I was wanting or expecting. And not all examples were shopping related.

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Absolutely.There are always better options ahead, and the universe never just gives us one option, its gives us many... if we are open to receive it.[bumps innerlight]

p.s. online shopping is the way to go!

there you have it Clover, the secret ingredient ! " if we are open to receive it " YES !!

p.s. I agree with you after this last shopping experience, saves time etc, instead of running all over town trying to find something ! AND one gets pkgs in the mail, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
really ? seriously ? ....you haven't ?

this wasn't the first time that something happened where I didn't get what I was wanting .... but I didn't give up, and later, something even better did happen than I was wanting or expecting. And not all examples were shopping related.

I'm sure it's probably happened, and I don't recall it. But it's rare if it's ever happened. For me, I usually buy things anyways. I don't know if it's being a male or what, but I'm not really a thrifty shopper. I don't really look for deals or sales. I just see it, grab it, and go. Heck, I don't even like to return things. If it's not the right size or something. I will just keep it.
Old 27-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account

It doesn't have to be shopping related, I am talking about anything that you wanted .... maybe as a kid you wanted something for Christmas that you didn't get, and after you got over that disappointment of not getting what you wanted..... you realized that you got something even better !

I am trying to remember another example ... I know there are several, just can't think of any at the moment

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I'm sure it's probably happened, and I don't recall it. But it's rare if it's ever happened. For me, I usually buy things anyways. I don't know if it's being a male or what, but I'm not really a thrifty shopper. I don't really look for deals or sales. I just see it, grab it, and go. Heck, I don't even like to return things. If it's not the right size or something. I will just keep it.

Such a guy!

Old 28-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Constantly.
I'm so used to it.

I know nothing...accept to trust.

What do I know if it doesn't come right away?
Or the woman in front of me buys what I have been looking for for 3 years...
that's happened, too.....laughed and laughed!
Oh well...somehow, it always becomes apparent it is perfect!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Experiencer
[quote=Clover]Absolutely.There are always better options ahead, and the universe never just gives us one option, its gives us many... if we are open to receive it.[bumps innerlight]

And most times we're just focused on one thing, the one thing that's not even the right thing for us versus the other several options laid down before us.