Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Hirandall

Because my OCD keep saying things like "if do or do not do XX ,will doing Y become "cursed"?",which sounds totally illogical but will it manifest this way through LoA?. ..
Old 30-09-2012, 09:56 PM
she who plays

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
There's more to it.

At the simplest level, whatever is in your aura is what you are attracting.*

In the ethereal realm (eg dreams), this is all you need to know. But the physical universe can't spontaneously manifest stuff, it takes time for things to fall in place -- often weeks or months. And so what is in your aura over time is the basic rule for the Law of Attraction.

Now if you could hypothetically focus on something positive for 24 hours, with doubts in your mind (and your aura), what are you manifesting? Both the positive and the doubts.

More likely you're only focusing on something positive for 5 mins, which will attract both the positive and the doubts, but the other 23 hours and 55 mins, you might be pushing it away again and attracting something else.

What could that someone else be? Fears, frustration etc often persist in people's minds and auras at a low level when they're not aware of them. They are consistently attracting those fears!
This is why it's so important to clear those fixations via EFT or similar.

What else is in the aura for long periods of time? Expectations! This is why expectations and beliefs manifest so powerfully.

For group experiences, if you averaged out the auras of each person, that is what the group is attracting.

Some people ask: since most of the human population is in a constant state of anxiety, why isn't world falling to pieces? I think it's because there are higher beings (eg the Archangels) who manifest individual freedom as long as we don't destroy the world.

So going back to Air's question, did she(?) manifest her grandmother's death?

The answer of course is no. Only her grandmother could do that. If her grandmother's death was caused by gradual deterioration of her body, that is down to old age, diet etc and what her grandmother was manifesting.

And I'm sure she's in a better place.

Note that believing in manifestation amplifies the effect.

Now, I wonder when manifesting our fears, do we manifest the object of our fears, merely future experiences of fear or both? Probably the latter within the boundaries set by co-manifesting higher beings.

Since Air clearly has a latent fear of her grandmother's death, she is undoubtedly going to be attracting experiences that invoke that fear. She cannot cause her grandmother's death through LoA but she can attract all kinds of experiences that make her feel loss, grief, even responsibility.

--------------------------

* I believe that the Law of Attraction works via the causal realm. It may work separately on the ethereal realm as well, or maybe there is such a high correspondence between them that the LoA working purely through the causal realm is merely mirrored by the ethereal realm.

Thanks, I found that helpful.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Air

Thank you all for the responses (sensing her death probably makes more sense in hindsight, yes), and a special thanks to you Aquarian. Your post helped me put some major pieces together about manifesting in general.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Aquarian

Even with my NLP background, it took me 2-3 years of testing the LoA to find out if it worked and then how it worked.
Subsequently, I found most of it written up in Esther Hicks' Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent.
Old 28-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Sequence33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
If thoughts create things, could it be possible that by focusing on our fears and worries that we attract certain situations & circumstances & health issues to ourselves ?

Dream Angel xx

Absolutely. It's how the controllers control the herd...by keeping in a continuous state of low vibration and fear