Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-08-2011, 09:14 PM
angel6m2000

Actions prove manifesting in others???

Is it possible to know what someone could be manifesting or trying to manifest by how they act? Even if they don't quite understand manifesting themselves?
Old 15-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Master

yes, if someone is acting in a negative way, they are going to be attracting negative things in their life.
in the same way, if you are trying to be positive, you will attract it.
but you have to try to be positive in every way. think positive, speak positive, stay away from negativity. do not focus on illusions of lack! focus on the good in your life.
Old 15-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Enlightener

The physical body is the fastest way to manifest something. Using the physical body to create an outcome or experience is the fastest way to manifest.

This can involve changing your actions, and of course Being is faster than Doing. But using your physical body to manifest is the fastest way to create a result I have found. Changing your behavior, your mannerisms to suit your goal, until it is accomplished

I'll use this example: A few years ago I was having no luck finding a girlfriend. So I decided to focus my body into the 'vibration' of that in which I already have a girlfriend. I changed my mannerisms and my behavior in a matter of seconds as I knew exactly what it would look like for me to have a girlfriend. Within 20 minutes I had met a girl, she had realized how crazy she was about me, pleading for me to call her the next day (we met on the phone oddly enough) and asked if she could be my girlfriend the very next day.

So that really made me realize the power of the physical body as a tool in manifestation. I literally went from wondering how in the heck do I get a girlfriend to having a girlfriend about half an hour later (more specifically the next day). But generally the manifestation happened within 20 minutes.

I think the main ingredient is focus. Focus and discipline, that's the key.
Old 16-08-2011, 02:34 AM
Master
angel6... We are all manifesting all the time by how we believe, feel and act... but unconsciously. Making the process conscious, purposeful and clear is another big step.

Xan

Old 16-08-2011, 02:39 AM
mattie

We Continually Manifest

Xan is Spot On about our continually manifesting whether we are aware of this or not. We write our own script whether this is positive or negative.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:51 AM
angel6m2000

I agree too, with all of you. I can see people bringing more negativity into their world through the negativity they are having about their world.

I was thinking more along the lines of positivity though, like can you tell exactly what a person could be meaning to manifest or trying to manifest sub/unconsciously? without them telling anyone?
Old 17-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
Yes... through intuition and empathy we can sense what people's energy is like and what type of manifesting will probably come from it.

Xan

Old 11-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Ascender

I agree with Xan!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:20 PM
papanichols

i like what Xan said. It makes perfect sense
Old 03-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes...although like Xan said, most people manifest unconsciously. I have a friend who is very negative and always expects the worst to happen. She talks non stop about the horrible things on the news and all the difficulties in her own life. I've never known anyone to manifest so many problems in such a short space of time. From the time I first met her three years ago she has just had a whole string of problems, from very small things like pigeons doing their business on her clothes and having ongoing issues with her phone company to writing off 3 cars. She has no idea she is manifesting this and I've been at a loss not knowing how to approach it because she is not spiritually minded and would laugh off any notion that her thoughts are creating problems.

What I have done is look for opportunities to help. The other day she told me about a really shocking dream where she was chased by people on drugs carrying guns. I suggested she didn't watch the news so much as taking in negativity doesn't help sleep. She admitted she watched the news last thing at night and first thing in the morning! I said 'filling your mind with negative images can't help sleep or dealing with stuff in the day.' I then told her about meditation.

Interestingly, she constantly talks about her need for money and desire to win the lottery yet I've never known anyone who has so many problems with money and its lack. She once won £40 on a scratchcard but then had to pay £60 parking fine after forgetting to pay the carpark charges, which has never happened before. She had literally just won the money. She always talks about how much money other people have an what they spend it on, but she doesn't attract the money SHE wants so badly, only more lack.

Anyway, went off on a slight tangent there but yes, it is very possible to see what a person is manifesting even if they themselves are not aware of it. Look at the kinds of events they attract into their lives as well as what they talk about, and how they talk about it. They may talk about an issue like money but only their DESIRE for it, which usually manifests more desire in the form of more lack.