Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Experiencer
Physical signs of not being able to move on

I wanted to know if other people involved in TF relationships experience the same.

As my TF pushed me away several Times, after weeks or months I wanted to move on to Forget him since I knew it was not our reunion time yet...

But the crazy thing is:
Two Times I met and I had sex with Other guys this past year...and each Time my TF reached out the day AFTER ! While I didnt have any news during months......its really Like he feels me moving on subconscious plan!!

Crazier: first I thought I had a physical problem but I noticed I had physical blocage when having sex with these other people....sorry to be raw but to be clear: these guys couldnt penetrate me ! I never had this problem before...
Then I realized its not me but my spiritual body That maybe rejects Other people as I found my TF and we already had physical union together. And when we met back after years of separation he started to have Kundalini rising.

Did anyone experience that ??
The thing is that my TF seems not ready at all and It seems I cant move on during this Time.
Everything I do to move on throws me Back to my TF in one way or another.
I think the only thing I can do during this Time is focusing on myself. Growing spiritually.
I suppose maybe we are not so far from reunion these Times?
I cant have any Karmic love in my Life since we met back. Spiritually, mentally and physically.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey there

Sorry to hear about your pain!

You must truly love him but as much as you love him the reason you allow yourself to see him as your twin flame is that no other can help you heal your loss other than him! I'm not sure if he truly loves you like you him so it could be that he is your twin but you are not his!

You have to find yourself first without including him! allow yourself love from the universe! I know these feelings well as I have had encounters over the years of a time of solitude and celibacy and I couldn't pleasure the way i dreamed! I'm ok though! When the time is right then I will be patient and i will be ready!

Blessings
Old 15-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, do you know that on a higher level for God it is important to remain "chaste". What does mean "chaste". You are married in heaven. And that's why God prevents you from cheating. Maybe you even asked God between this life and your former/past life to help you to not to cheat on your twin flame. There must be a key to get your twin flame. To develop towards God and work on yourself but also not just letting him go
Old 15-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder

This was one possible explanation, besides your psychic circumstances that prevent you from sex.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:23 PM
Master
Exes suddenly turning up again after months of no contact when you (finally) move on is not that uncommon. Energetically people can feel that, although most won't consciously be aware of it.
So I don't see that as a TF sign.
Women often ask "Why the hell does my ex suddenly come back now that I'm seeing someone new??"
Also "Why do I suddenly get heaps of attention from men now that I've found someone?"
It's all energy, and not limited to TFs at all.

The sex things makes me wonder if deep down you really want to have sex with someone else.
"Just" having sex is a universe apart from having sex with someone you have (deep) feelings for. Maybe you subconsciously aren't ready to receive someone else inside of you. I think it's quite easy to then tighten your vaginal muscles, and esp if those and your pelvic muscles are very strong it'd make it very difficult/impossible for a man to penetrate you.

I haven't been intimate yet since my TF and I broke up. I have noticed it affects the sacral chakra. I'm not sure how I'd feel about having sex with another man. To be honest, I think I'd find it difficult too, that's why I haven't gone there yet.
In a way it's still pain, the pain of not being together anymore etc. Deep emotional wound, and I think these are definitely to be found in the sacral chakra as well. That chakra is about sexuality, expressing yourself authentically (sex also is), connecting, emotions, and so on.
I rather wait a while longer, and maybe until I meet another man I have feelings for. As it is, since this breakup that did hurt me deeply, I have no interest in meaningless sex. So in that sense I'm not surprised it didn't work out for you.
For me it's also a bit of a fear of getting disappointed. The climaxes I had with my TF were otherworldly, nothing like I'd ever experienced before, and didn't even know was possible. That doesn't help to look forward to new sexual endeavours with 'strange' men/new men.
Wishing you the best.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Experiencer
@FairyCrystal:

Its not an ex. We didnt even have time to get into a relationship.
We met almost 10 years ago and had an immediate séparation before to meet back like 1 year ago.
Since we met back each time I try to move on There s something throwing me back to him and vice versa.
The thing is that since we met back physically he started to have Kundalini (He is an atheist) ans he was (and still rejects) very scared by all that symptoms happening all at once, synchronicities between us etc.
I am spiritually more "advanced" but my awakening was gradual since his own Awakening was very brutal after our meeting last year.
I have a full post about that in the same forum section If you wanna more details.
I really have no Doubt he his My TF.
Even my guide told me lately in my dream "wait" with assurance and authority, because I was chasing him also in my dream. Lol so I know its Him for sure.

I dont really need sex to be honest. I did it these times because of some circumstances..but it doesnt bring me any extraordinary pleasure if no Love or special bond is involved.
Sex with him was very special, intense, long...I had plenty sync about "timing is everything" so I try to be patient and focus on my path, which I know also influences his path.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I haven't been intimate yet since my TF and I broke up. I have noticed it affects the sacral chakra. I'm not sure how I'd feel about having sex with another man. To be honest, I think I'd find it difficult too, that's why I haven't gone there yet.
In a way it's still pain, the pain of not being together anymore etc. Deep emotional wound, and I think these are definitely to be found in the sacral chakra as well. That chakra is about sexuality, expressing yourself authentically (sex also is), connecting, emotions, and so on.
I rather wait a while longer, and maybe until I meet another man I have feelings for. As it is, since this breakup that did hurt me deeply, I have no interest in meaningless sex. So in that sense I'm not surprised it didn't work out for you.
For me it's also a bit of a fear of getting disappointed. The climaxes I had with my TF were otherworldly, nothing like I'd ever experienced before, and didn't even know was possible. That doesn't help to look forward to new sexual endeavours with 'strange' men/new men.
Wishing you the best.

I can really relate to this yes.
However, the strange things is that last time Inwas very excited but when it came to the moment of penetration...It was another story lol. It was very New for me.
But from the start I m someone who needs more intimacy while My TF is very flirty, playful..this deeper bond coming out from "now here" makes him very scared. But he is slightly coming back. I try to be patient and focus on my path.
I think because I chased him for a while he took me for granted but realized after months of no contact that aww, I could disappear. Lol
Old 16-01-2019, 12:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
This was one possible explanation, besides your psychic circumstances that prevent you from sex.

Hi,

What do you mean by prevent me from sex?
Old 16-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
Yes, do you know that on a higher level for God it is important to remain "chaste". What does mean "chaste". You are married in heaven. And that's why God prevents you from cheating. Maybe you even asked God between this life and your former/past life to help you to not to cheat on your twin flame. There must be a key to get your twin flame. To develop towards God and work on yourself but also not just letting him go

Yeah, thats a kind of explanation I had in mind.
like now we met back we cannot cheat on one another.

Because I tried everything to move on since he rejected me but all the trials have desperately failed. You can't fight the Universe. Lol
It was almost funny. Like a shower of synchronicities trolling you : " hummm nope sorry It wont be anyone BUT HIM".

And I can tell you my Twin was scared to the bone. Because he was even more trolled as he rejected. Lol

You can run but you cant hide haha

Very soon I was surprised he was searching about Shared chakras...because we were always sayin same things at the same time, completing each other sentence etc etc. Each time it happened he was scared and left on the seconds.lol
He doesnt (didnt ? ) believe in God and when he used these words "chakras", I knew he secretly started to do his "secret" own searchs. ;)
Old 16-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder

You said you couldn't do sex. ;)

Yes this is not necesserely my opinion. But could be an explanation.

I also have a twin flame relationship. He is a christian monk. We do not have sex in this life. But I remember us having sex in several past lifes. I remember it in detail :)