Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Master

Feedback for Belle

From a practical perspective I'll admit I'm not entirely sure what the advice is - however I think I'm hearing "be less emotionally invested and try more of a solid mass-marketing approach" (eg perhaps be less tailored in my marketing and just try to reach more people with a generic message), and a comment to not have a visually cluttered website. Which all sounds like fair advice. Let me know if I'm wrong in my interpretation :)

Next reading for Belle - "how can I best get through this upcoming week"
Old 14-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Master

Apols Tealily. Sorry it wasn't very clear.

Tealily what I got is that your marketing is very ethereal, not grounded, not based in strong financial back up so if you were to present as a business plan to a bank manager for example, it would be discarded. Strong financial plans and you could have a business that will fly - if that is the route that you choose.

You have massive potential here but you are very reliant on the feminine intuition which keeps you in your head and not so focused. Set a few targets to draw out the male and competitive edge. This will support a balanced structure on which you can grow. At the moment, the structure being so

Yes not too busy on the website.

I know what I am trying to say but don't think I am communicating so well. Menopausal git that I am.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:54 AM
Master
Is this thread still running? I've come back after nearly a year absence owing to my husband being diagnosed with terminal cancer and am keen to try to pick up the pieces and get back into Tarot, but there doesn't seem to be much activity ...

Wondering if Belle is still about and wanting a practice reading or if there is someone else who wants to take her place. After a long absence, I could do with some gentle practice!
Old 06-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Master

I'm still here! But Pandora I'm really sorry to hear your news, delighted if you want to do a reading and if you prefer a general reading that's fine as well, you choose!

I'll read back for you in good time, my reading muscles are twitchy

Thanks
Old 06-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Master

I'm still here! But Pandora I'm really sorry to hear your news, delighted if you want to do a reading and if you prefer a general reading that's fine as well, you choose!

I'll read back for you in good time, my reading muscles are twitchy

Thanks
Old 06-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry to hear about your husband, Pandora, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Tealily took the glitter from this section with her when she got busy with work ( kidden, shout out to tealily )
I can try and catch up later tonight, I am a bit buzy during the day,not sure if I have much to read on, I can be pretty boring and transparent lol

Hi Belle, I miss seeing you around as well

Last edited by Clover : 06-03-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Master

HALLO I AM ALIVE

SPARKLE SPARKLE

I'd be delighted to get back into regular readings again :) So lovely to see you again Pandora, hope you are okay.

If no-one's picked up the last reading, I'll do it in the next 24hrs.

EDIT: Or now!

Reading for Belle
Q: How can I best get through this coming week

* Happy tarot

8 of Swords reversed
Hierophant
King of Pent

I feel like this is saying you need to liberate yourself from mental activities or behaviours that have been restricting you in place. The good news is that it's within your capacity to control and you'll feel a lot better after doing it.

Hierophant is saying "it's time to listen to others now"

King of Pent is saying that though the initial part is awkward and your pride may take a slight hit from having to follow someone else's advice, the payoff is worth it and you'll feel much more comfortable and proud of yourself once it's done :)

Next reading for tealily
Either a general reading or "What can I do to blossom professionally?" :)
Old 07-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
HALLO I AM ALIVE

SPARKLE SPARKLE

I'd be delighted to get back into regular readings again :) So lovely to see you again Pandora, hope you are okay.

If no-one's picked up the last reading, I'll do it in the next 24hrs.

EDIT: Or now!

Reading for Belle
Q: How can I best get through this coming week

* Happy tarot

8 of Swords reversed
Hierophant
King of Pent

I feel like this is saying you need to liberate yourself from mental activities or behaviours that have been restricting you in place. The good news is that it's within your capacity to control and you'll feel a lot better after doing it.

Hierophant is saying "it's time to listen to others now"

King of Pent is saying that though the initial part is awkward and your pride may take a slight hit from having to follow someone else's advice, the payoff is worth it and you'll feel much more comfortable and proud of yourself once it's done :)

Next reading for tealily
Either a general reading or "What can I do to blossom professionally?" :)

Yay! Can't tell you all how much I have missed this forum! Thanks for your kind words Clover, Belle and tealily. It's been a horrid 10 months or so. My beloved died at home 2 weeks ago. I pray that he is okay and is being guided and looked after on his journey.

Now, please be gentle with me, I'm a bit out of practice and not sure if my head's in the right place yet. I actually feel like I'm starting from scratch. I'm on a rollercoaster emotionally at the moment and I'm not too sure how this will affect my reading.

Now, let's get into it. I did a one card reading for you tealily.

What can tealily do to bloom professionally?

I drew the 6 of Pentacles. From this I'm getting give and take, give and take, give and take. Don't expect to get until you give, and give a lot. And don't be shy to put your hand up if you're offered anything that can advance yourself too. The man giving has a feather in his cap, which makes me think about feathering your nest, so to speak. You'll be in good stead if you look for ways to do that bit more and stand out from the crowd.

Apologies if that's a bit short, it may take me a while to get comfortable again.

Next reading for Pandora: A general reading for the next few months would be great, thanks.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Master

@Pandora - I'm so sorry for your loss. Much love to you. I'm glad you're here so we can talk to you and know you're making it through one day at a time (but if there comes a day you don't want to show your e-face, that's okay!).

Feedback for Pandora
Quote:
What can tealily do to bloom professionally?

I drew the 6 of Pentacles. From this I'm getting give and take, give and take, give and take. Don't expect to get until you give, and give a lot. And don't be shy to put your hand up if you're offered anything that can advance yourself too. The man giving has a feather in his cap, which makes me think about feathering your nest, so to speak. You'll be in good stead if you look for ways to do that bit more and stand out from the crowd.

This makes a lot of sense. I 'know' and have been told that the road ahead is a marathon, not a sprint, and at best it'll take a year (if not three!) to even start feeling like I'm decent at what I'm doing clinically. The side biz will also take a looong time to kick off so it could apply to that too.

The 'nest feathering' is exactly what I'm doing with my clinic-related side projects; they are exhausting but definitely help me stand out.

Thank you for the reading! It re-affirms both what I know and sort-of-know-but-sometimes-forget. I'll keep working hard.

Next reading for Pandora
A general reading for the next few months would be great, thanks.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Hello I will take the next question.

Next reading for Pandora
A general reading for the next few months would be great, thanks.

Present. Ten of cups. Presence of female support. Female influence, elderly lady who probably offers support and confidence. Shows inherited qualities from this person, a soul connection or genetic, could be a mother. Mental , emotional and intellectual communion and consolation with this person. Healthy emotions. Soul connection with someone from the other side and peace in their presence. Need for more connection with a child in the coming months. A child could feel neglected.
What does Pandora need to know. Chariot. I am seeing an expert, most probably a councellor/ doctor you could talk to, an elderly man here who will offer comfort , expert guidance and miraculous solutions to your current problems. I am seeing they are an expert in their field, possibly well known and will be of great help if contact is made. I also feel a male friend , a close male friend who could offer friendship and support. Possibly someone you shared a strong friendship with in the past, there has been some distance currently but establishing contact and friendship with them here.
Immediate future. Knave of Pentacles. I am seeing speedy recovery by enaging with a group of individuals for support and also some amount of help offered to others as well, some community service on one's part to gain new perspective. Reclaiming of self.
Advice. King of swords. Someone has done heavy thinking on your part and all troubles should be surrendered to them. I feel like someone's watching over your situation, possibly one of your guides and is determined to help you through the next phase of your journey. They look to be doing alot of thinking for you, and are taking their jobs very seriously. Give your worries to them and ask them to intervene and give you any additional signs to move ahead. Divine intervention is needed and also peace in knowing that you are not alone and are being looked after every step along the way.

I hope this resonates somehow, let me know.

I do not have any questions currently, anyways would like a general reading if anyone is willing. Thanks a lot.

blessings
Closed Thread