Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Master

Bump! :) there’s been so much action on the other practice threads, hopefully people feel welcome and encouraged to try their hand here as well :)
Old 12-11-2017, 12:24 PM
55Degrees

@tealily
Haha I was slowly working my way down the posts, yeah this one has really dropped down.

Feedback for tealily

Thank you, yes, I was trying to dive too deep too soon and missing key aspects that needed unravelling

Next reading for tealily
What do I need to know about my relationship with 'S', another person I work with?

Tower, Page of Cups, 6 of Wands.
Oh dear, I feel you see S as a toddler throwing tantrums at times.
S tends to throw strops, which puts you on a bit of a back footing, but it gets them the result they desire. There's competition between you both, where you view it as professional competition, S views it as a personal attack on their character.
Emotionally immature or fragile male ego springs to mind when I sense how you view them.

Next reading for Pisces
It's been a long, hard week,what can I look forward to next week
Old 14-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Master

Feedback for Pisces
Yup, yup I do see them as throwing strops a lot They really seem to love taking me down a peg or two in public; any "can you do it like this next time" are multi-paragraph messages etc. It's all a little weird and intense as far as I'm concerned, but I'm doing my best to not add any drama to it.

Reading for Pisces
* RWS

4 of Wands, 10 of Swords rev, The Sun rev

Good news! S*** is finally going to start going well for you next week. I'm seeing celebrations here - and it feels like completion too (work project, someone's house getting sold, whatever). You've been desperately looking forward to things improving and I feel like next week shows you more light at the end of the tunnel, thank goodness.

For advice, Sun reversed is saying you can start to be a little cautiously optimistic again - you may have been stuck in 100% realism/pessimism mode recently as a self-preservation mechanism. You won't need to do this quite so hard next week.

Next Q for tealily: Just extending on something I asked Anne in the one-card thread, as I'm a bit vested in the outcome here (P and I are having philosophical differences atm, we are not each other's favourite person )

Will I enter a love relationship with someone OTHER than P within the next 3 months?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Master

Bump! I'm keen to play around with some new decks... but I need tarot playmates :( Hellooooooo, is anybody there?
Old 23-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Bump! I'm keen to play around with some new decks... but I need tarot playmates :( Hellooooooo, is anybody there?
Yep, me!

Next Q for tealily: Just extending on something I asked Anne in the one-card thread, as I'm a bit vested in the outcome here (P and I are having philosophical differences atm, we are not each other's favourite person )

Will I enter a love relationship with someone OTHER than P within the next 3 months?

Wands 4 & Justice 11
Clarifier / opener card: Cups 6

I feel you first have to find harmony within, inner balance. Justice says this too. Do what's right for you and the other first, find balance between head & heart.
Cups 6 emphasizes this. Daring to open up, to align, but first and foremost with yourself before you can do it with another.

So the answer would be, no. You first have to deal with this. Whatever you have with P isn't finished, because you're not finished with it yet.
Whether you will find love with P or another I cannot say. It feels like you're not supposed to know right now.

I suddenly got a sense of "What's underneath this?" and drew Wands 7. Again not totally comfortable and thus not opening up. You are still on the defense. Fear of change? The unknown? Facing your inner demons?

Hope this resonates and can help you.

QUESTION FairyCrystal:
I want to do a study so I can get a job and get out of my benefit situation, and eventually move house.
I am however not sure whether applied psychology or coaching would be the better study right now. What is the card's advice on this, the first study, the other one or maybe neither / another study?
Old 23-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Master
Hi FairyChrystal,

I drew three cards for you but I'm having trouble getting them into a pic and posting her. They are Dragonfae oracle cards (I will soon have TWO new decs, both tarot :))

One thing that stood out was that I've never received the two first cards - and I've used the Dragonfae online for years...!

The cards are

Past/Context/Mind: Brigid We are one
http://angelorum.co/topics/relations...e-twin-flames/

Present/Action/Body: The Lady Grian Open your heart
http://archangelsoracles.tumblr.com/...pen-your-heart

Future/Outcome/Spirit: Dreamcatcher Dreaming your wisdom
https://archangeloracle.com/2016/04/08/dreamcatcher/

So I had to look them up, and even so I will have to wing it with the interpretation. Here goes:

You have been in a phase of accepting the essence of unity; in different phacets of life, family, especially motherhood, in history, in faith and in meeting and dealing with others; that we are all one, intertwined, our own and yet all one.

Now, it is time for a last push: To Open your heart fully, to reach out with love and accept the love that is returned. To smile, to help someone next to you with the pure energy of love. The LAdy Grain is the warm power of life; she is what gets the seed growing. "Her radiance is kind and gentle, but immensurably powerful. She has the power to change landscapes, climate and feelings..."

From the reading, I get that if you just focus on having an open heart, you will be guided.

And that guidance will come in your dreams, if you just allow it, if you let the Dreamcatcher in, and allow your spirit to follow hers.

Next Question Mi Rakel

What should I focus on in the upcoming couple of weeks? There is family, art, lightwork, new job phase, christmas, recovery and financial security matters.

Thanks!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 24-11-2017, 04:03 AM
Master

Feedback for Fairycrystal
Bleugh! But appreciate the reading. It's tricky to accept things when they're not straightforward/clear, but that's the reality of life sometimes. I think I need to sit back and just let things breathe, there's no point getting worked up.

re: defensiveness - this makes perfect sense to me. Potential romance, everyone's on the defensive side at work almost constantly - it's that kind of environment. It's not really romance-friendly :/

Next reading for Mi Rakel
What should I focus on in the upcoming couple of weeks?
There is family, art, lightwork, new job phase, christmas, recovery and financial security matters.
I've been pretty keen to try my hand at kipper for other people, so here goes!

* Fin de Siecle kipper (can I just call this FDS kipper?)

Courtship, Despair, Message of Concern

Courtship really felt to me like having hushed conversations with other people in a private space. Whilst this could refer to getting together with family members to plan Christmas, with the background info you've provided + the other cards, I think it may be a good idea to have a chat to your financial advisor. I would use the next few weeks to tie up your biggest priority problem ends, so to speak.

Hope this helps!

Next question for tealily
Q: What can I do to improve my online tarot biz sales?
Old 25-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
[b]
Q: What can I do to improve my online tarot biz sales?

From the Fountain Tarot: The Star, Queen of Coins, Knight of Wands

For one, stay hopeful, have faith in yourself and don't lose sight on this goal, I sense this is a good area for you to flourish in Queen of Coins I feel is successful because she puts her heart and soul into her work. Works hard, plays hard. Models Capricorn/ or earth elemental, they are incredibly resourceful and work for purpose. Its not about the getting, at least not at first. Don't be afraid to invest and put money into your business as with this Queen Physical appearance and aesthetics is everything. I mean look at my card of the day thread do I ever keep it simple? Pff, no way, throw in some rocks, charms, colors. keep in mind the words, quality not quantity. Knight of wands I feel is the execution, delivering it, and bringing the energy to fruition. The knight of wands ( who looks fancy and dancing with swag) reminding you to be quick on your toes and bring some fire energy with you ( bring some swag lol) as there is a lot of competition in this field.

Question for Clover: Is now or this season a good time to start an resourceful Spiritual/Entertainment web sight?
Old 26-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Master

Feedback for Clover
Yay thank you for playing with me!
I definitely agree with everything you've said; I looked back on some old advice from another pro reader last night and they were all about staying the course and giving it effort, but also a loooot of time."it's not about the getting, at least not at first" feels spot on.

When I did this as a self-reading the other week I also got a lot of Wands, so nice to see that echoed in your reading. What I'm definitely experiencing is that customers want EVERYTHING and RIGHT NOW, haha.

Reading for Clover
* FDS kipper

(can I even use Kipper in a normal spread layout? Ehh... let's just do it anyway and see what happens!)

Current situation: Coffin. This could mean "no", but if your idea is new, fresh, and meeting a gap in the market, it's a definite "YES". There's some sort of gap to be filled here.
Need to know: Bad Health. Again this could either indicate "no" (especially if there's stuff on the home front currently going on) but I'm also getting a vibe here that there may be something missing in what you need to do, either in terms of time or resources. Web skills? Something's holding you back from jumping on this.

Advice: Family Room. The impression I get here is "how much can you do in-house?". But also - how could you save on costs by utilising things you already have? Since we're talking about a website, this may not necessarily refer to the physical home, but to your soft-resources as well... eg Facebook Business Page (can be piggybacked onto your personal login), perhaps a family member can set up a website for you/has a spare server, whatever. There's help around you that you can access.

Likely outcome: Unexpected Income. I LOVE this card. Apparently it's things working out - small things anyway - and in an easy timeframe, ~ 2 weeks.

So what I take from this reading is that there are some things you'll have to overcome initially, but it looks like help is closer to hand than you might think, and you might be able to make some forward progress quite quickly.

Q: Am I likely to miss out on a lot of good opportunities if I don't aggressively seek a new full-time job over the next month?

Due to (temporary!) personal reasons, I'm cutting back on the things I work hard at. I'm not really motivated to aggressively apply/interview for other jobs at the moment, even though I know now is possibly the best time. I'm wondering whether I'm making the right call, or whether I need to put the energy in whether I feel ready or not! :)
Old 26-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Thank you I will take that with me and see where I can apply it!

(I am in no space to do a reading right now, so will leave that to someone else).

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3