Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-11-2010, 07:15 AM
3dnow

Serious problem

Hi forum,

3 years ago, I was very naive, I took a very silly personage for a god. Now I am trapped. He doesn't leave me alone. He tries to make me believe that he is judging me all the time. He says I'm devil and he attacks me. He says that he will help me ascend etc. He insists that I have to join his "school" where he is the teacher.

I know that this is false, but he just doesn't leave me alone. I hear his voice constantly saying "school" and he calls me "dog" very frequently. I had enough.

Please help me get rid of him. I hope you have some suggestions.

I tried self forgiveness constantly saying that "I forgive my self even though I took this entity for a god", it seems to work. But your help is welcome.

Thanks,

3dnow

~minimal edits by SF staff~
Old 19-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Ivy

Is this a human being or something in your mind ?
Old 19-11-2010, 07:33 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
Is this a human being or something in your mind ?

In my mind. Telepathically. I see images, movies, when I close my eyes. I hear his voice etc.

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 19-11-2010, 07:35 AM
otto

Hi there,
Sounds like you got ahold of a evil spirit, or Demon. Tell me more and I can talk to you about it. I have had some experiences of my own unfortunately... You can PM if you feel more comfortable.

If this is something that is not for me, We will find someone... Best wishes, there is hope, ok... Melanie
Old 19-11-2010, 07:48 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto
Hi there,
Sounds like you got ahold of a evil spirit, or Demon. Tell me more and I can talk to you about it. I have had some experiences of my own unfortunately... You can PM if you feel more comfortable.

If this is something that is not for me, We will find someone... Best wishes, there is hope, ok... Melanie

Hi Melanie,

I also suspect that demons are doing this. They are not so bad actually. When I am in deep trouble, really trapped, I say to myself this personage cannot be real these are demons (which I happily prefer) they stop. Two days ago, I said if this is God I prefer hell. They stopped. But out of fear I return to the bad personage in my mind. The game restarts.

But they are so good that each time I believe this personage is real. I don't know actually.

3dnow
Old 19-11-2010, 07:50 AM
supernova

Many persons live in the exact state you do and it happens when you let your mind open to any trashes you came upon. Our mind is a fertile ground and if we have no fort anything can encroach. You need to be exorcised to dispossess yourself of the evil spirit
Old 19-11-2010, 07:53 AM
otto

Ok well first are you saying what ever is your faith? And "Archangel Michael" is great help right now... I will go get you a web site that has some great prayers of protection for you and post it right away. It was very helpful to me and still is...

They have already lost, as long as you know that... Something I struggle with, don't talk to them, shut them or him out. "Block him"...
Ok I will go get that site... Melanie
http://www.stmichael.pair.com/prayers.html

Ok say this before bed for sure... Things will get better I promise. It wont go away right away necessarily, but they or he will weaken from Michael... Archangel Michael is very powerful in these times... Trust in him, with all your heart...
Lots of love... It's going to be ok... Mel
P.S. Ok I see the web page will not come up, go to "Archangel Michael prayers of protection" click on "prayer"
Old 19-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Jules

First things first. Whether this is telepathic to another human being or on the astral plane just by THINKING about it you're giving it an energy. You're giving it a substance for the negativity to feed off, and remember FEAR BREEDS FEAR, so the more you think about this, the more negativy you feel and so it goes, you step further into the fear and begins the catch 22 situation - the more you fear the bigger the problem becomes - and that goes with anything in life.

There are several ways you can deal with this :
Cleanse yourself & your home
Meditate bringing a white light through your crown chakra from the Universe, filling your whole body and letting it flow through you into the ground, securing itself into the earth's core, flowing back out through Mother Earth surrounding the left side of your body connecting to light at the top of the crown and flowing down the right side connecting once again to the ground.
Specifically, when you hear the voice, do ANY of these (whichever suits you best) ....
say the Lords Prayer
call upon Archangel Michael 3 times asking him to surround you with his blue cloak of protection and taking any negative energies transmuting it into positive energy to be used where he sees fit
Start singing (no matter how badly!) .. it raises the vibration
Do housework, cook, talk to a friend .. anything to take your mind of it
Go for a walk and use your SENSES to what is around you.
Take charge of your thoughts. Remember YOU are the one in control. NOBODY else. YOU are the one with the power, so try to keep your thoughts high in order to raise your vibration. The lower your energy level - the lower your mood is - the more likely it is for these attacks to happen

Hope that's helped a bit.
Namaste
Jules
xx

Old 19-11-2010, 08:28 AM
otto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
First things first. Whether this is telepathic to another human being or on the astral plane just by THINKING about it you're giving it an energy. You're giving it a substance for the negativity to feed off, and remember FEAR BREEDS FEAR, so the more you think about this, the more negativy you feel and so it goes, you step further into the fear and begins the catch 22 situation - the more you fear the bigger the problem becomes - and that goes with anything in life.

There are several ways you can deal with this :
Cleanse yourself & your home
Meditate bringing a white light through your crown chakra from the Universe, filling your whole body and letting it flow through you into the ground, securing itself into the earth's core, flowing back out through Mother Earth surrounding the left side of your body connecting to light at the top of the crown and flowing down the right side connecting once again to the ground.
Specifically, when you hear the voice, do ANY of these (whichever suits you best) ....
say the Lords Prayer
call upon Archangel Michael 3 times asking him to surround you with his blue cloak of protection and taking any negative energies transmuting it into positive energy to be used where he sees fit
Start singing (no matter how badly!) .. it raises the vibration
Do housework, cook, talk to a friend .. anything to take your mind of it
Go for a walk and use your SENSES to what is around you.
Take charge of your thoughts. Remember YOU are the one in control. NOBODY else. YOU are the one with the power, so try to keep your thoughts high in order to raise your vibration. The lower your energy level - the lower your mood is - the more likely it is for these attacks to happen

Hope that's helped a bit.
Namaste
Jules
xx

Hi Jules,
That was beautifully said... I always forget that is so true about fear,
"fear feeds"

And those other things where great things I didn't think about. I also do the meditation, it is very helpful... Stay positive, right?
Ok lots of love Mel
Old 19-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Jules

(((( Mel )))) what a lovely thing to say, thank you hunni.

Trying to stay as positive as you can is THE key. I know it's not always possible .. crikey I've MADE the tee shirt on that one! .. but you know, my absolute truth is a positive can be found out of every negative situation. Always. It may not be apparent at first, but at some point down the line, it'll show itself :)

It's so easy to step into the fear of anything, without even realising your doing it .. then one day you suddenly realise you can't hear the birds singing anymore .. then you know it's time to do something about it :)
I can hear the bird outside my window singing away. Have a wonderful day big hugs
Love light and laughter
Jue xxxxx