Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Master

I'm a finder

I THINK this counts as clairvoyance but I am not sure. I can find things, objects, that others have lost. It is something I have done for many years when occasions have happened for it to be relevant.

- my dad and I was in a field with tall grass working with a tractor. At some point he lost a lock ring while driving without knowing it; it's the size of a large coin and painted yellow iirc, making it unlikely to be recovered in tall grass on a sunny day. He told me it was gone, and I said no I'll go get it. I went in a straight line and picked it up, 50 feet away?

- my dad and I was in a field where there had been extensive tree felling, with large heaps of branches all over the place. We were about to leave when he noticed his axe had gone. I said I'll go get it and again went in a straight line and found it. We had been all over that field that day.

- I was visiting my brother. He has a large house and two kids including a girl who wasn't a teen yet at that time iirc. When I got there they had been turning the house upside down looking for her missing teddybear and she was very distraught as it had been gone for two days by then. I helped look around for a little while then discreetly went to the center of the floor, looked upward to my guides and whispered 'okay I would like some help now', then closed my eyes and turned my body clockwise like a compass. When I stopped and opened my eyes, I was looking straight at a piece of decoration furniture. I stepped closer, and yes right behind it was the teddybear.

There has been other incidents, but these are the ones I remember best.
Old 29-01-2024, 07:34 PM
Knower
Oh wow, that sounds like a useful superpower!

It is something I have been wanting to be able to do, maybe my little spirit eye will be able to help once I get to know all of its abilities and possibilities.
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 29-01-2024, 08:42 PM
Master

I don't know about superpower, but it is useful at times. I have studied my country's traditional spiritualists, known or obscure but registered over the last three centuries, and finding things is one of the more common abilities. A few of the strongest ones have been consulted by the police to find dead bodies, or have called the police with accurate visions of where they were. Accurate as in the bodies really were found there afterwards. One of those last known cases was I think five years ago, it was a newsstory in a reputable newspaper. The guy tried to become a call-for-help psychic afterwards but I think it tanked. What I do recall is the police that was interviewed in the case said that of course they had checked the guy's alibi very thoroughly in case he could be directly involved in the murder.

I think this ability comes under far sight or remote viewing. I can't see myself helping the police or other people with this; I acknowledge that the cases I did were with close relatives. Frankly I haven't even tried with any crime cases; I guess even if I saw something useful I am not convinced the cops would be interested. SOME cops have always been open for this stuff, but most will probably not want to go outside forensic science's beaten path.