Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Ciqala

Star Children, Star Seeds and ET Walk Ins

I am going to try and demystify and simplify these terms.

"What is a star seed - Star Seeds, Star Children and ET Walk In's"

http://stellarbeam.com/starseeds/

During my DNA activation, I noticed physical changes too.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 03-03-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 14-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator
Wow, this is a lot of good information. And I really was hoping to get clarity on these things too, because I've been asking a lot of questions about this very thing. Thank you for the post!
Old 15-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Pathfinder
thanks you so much for the clarifications :) this helps a great deal.
Old 15-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Sangress

interesting. these definitions differ fro my own a fair bit. but very little information seems to be missing from a physical standpoint at least. good job.
Old 16-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Ciqala

Feel free to add your own thoughts.
It's been forever since I've seen you Sangress, so I can't remember, are you a Star Seed?
Old 18-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator
What I'm curious about is...other than just identifying with items on a list, do Indigo's/Starseeds etc. KNOW that they are what they are. Are there memories of a purpose or 'mission', or is it just a feeling that we are meant to do these things.
Old 18-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
What I'm curious about is...other than just identifying with items on a list, do Indigo's/Starseeds etc. KNOW that they are what they are. Are there memories of a purpose or 'mission', or is it just a feeling that we are meant to do these things.
They don't always know their label but often know that they are the meaning behind the label. And if they don't, they'll certainly feel isolated from those around them, or they may go as far as to isolate themselves because of this feeling.
However, star seeds are a bit different than indigos, their aura being vastly different in appearance, and their thought process also very distinct, but indoors always have time to evolve, if that is a part of who they are to become.
Some retain memories, some just know, but usually there is always a hint left behind for them to figure it out, especially nowadays.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you shadedragon...that makes sense to me. ; )
Old 19-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Ciqala

Yes, that's well said. I also covered some of this under How Do You Know you are a Star Seed?

There are no specific signs to any term; what we are is not a psychology test that we ticked off and labeled ourselves as.

Instead of seeking outside answers, seek within, the answer is inside. Even then, will not be revealed until one is ready.

The first generation of star seeds aka the torchbearers, those of us who had assignments earlier, are awake already, but there are many more at different levels.

If you want some more direct information, this is how I personally know I am a Star Seed,

Coming to know that I am from the stars, did not happen in past tense or memory, nor from just heart knowing.

* I wake up into what I really am, which means information my light body self knows just comes naturally to me now.
* Imagine being in 2 places at once. That's how it feels. I go into stasis, then I come out of it to do assignments here on my star ship.
* I can go there by will. And anywhere. My spiritual gifts are incredibly powerful and became even more so during the process.
* Memory of what and where I was before I was born.
* Downloads of information about the creation of earth and the universe.
* It consisted of very life altering, physical and obvious circumstances.
* I have 193 guides, way more than most because I am more than one soul and also because some of these are ET family.
* I remember dying in this life. And I remember my souls leaving and coming back.
* I don't have many past life memories on earth, except for the ones where I was a "god" down here and the 2 lives spent in preparation for this one.
* On that note, the lives spent in preparation for this life were really awful because I had to learn (suffer) a lot.
* Then I met my ET family.
* It gave me very shocking paradigm shifts because I never believed in aliens.
* Through hundreds of meetings with ET beings and attending galactic conferences.
* They are coming to take me home soon. I have the decision to go back to my civilization permanently or just for a visit and return to earth.
* Millions of visions and premonitions of what is to happen to earth.
*** I have always known my assignments and purpose here, I knew that my entire life. I just didn't know the tiny details like I do now.
* They came to me and revealed to me the shocking news of who I am.
They helped force me to wake up and take on my next assignments and assist in the earth changes.
* We implanted DNA crystals into my DNA. Then my body began changing.
* I grew blue light beams in my eyes just like my ET family. Thankfully those went out for now.
* Then I met my other self that is currently under Stasis.
* I go back to my home planet frequently. I go there now. Not in the past...
* I also heal myself in the lab there.
* Lots of outside influence. For example, my spirit guide for my entire life kept his identity a secret from me. Although I knew I was a Star Seed years prior, it was only recently that he revealed to me that he is not my Spirit Guide at all, in fact he is very much alive and aboard a space ship.

As you can tell, the experience of knowing is not vague at all for me. What has happened for me at least, has been entirely obvious and painstakingly clear. I had events happen, that were drastically life changing.
These events once happening made me think, ah I understand why certain things happened in my life now.
And information, though not revealed all at once, was revealed rapidly and only when I was ready to handle it, otherwise it could have broken me.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Sangress

Quote:
It's been forever since I've seen you Sangress, so I can't remember, are you a Star Seed?

It has been a while. I'm not a starseed but I do affiliate with a lot of them and have connections off-earth. I'm more of a walk-in/possession or 'otherkin' than anything.