Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Eelco

Thank you for taking my thinking a step further.

Basicaly you are saying that in learning about the chakra early on in our spiritual practise we create them...

Interesting.. indeed..

Does not using/having your chakra affect the way you heal much?

with love
Eelco
Old 30-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I am not saying they are definitely self created - it was just an idea.

I dont use chakras to heal, if anything it was them I was healing.

I havent tried healing much since I did this. I am still attempted to 're-align' myself I guess you could say.

Though my dreams have been odd, last night I dreamt I was in hospital having something removed. Followed by at least 7 super lucid false awakenings in a row, that lead me to a corrider filled with near endless doors and lots of people from all eras. I began to wonder if I was not waking up properly due to some phyiscal issue.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Eelco

I like your idea.. hmm something physical causing you to stay asleep? I sure hope not. are you worried its because of the chakra removal?

feeling a cold coming up myself...
I doubt its because of the removal though. I am having some good discussions on the energetics involved. most of them just ideas, but the seem to be growing towards more understanding.

as soon as i get a feel for the dynamics involved i'll let you know.

7 lucid awakenings you said. that a not so coincidental number now is it...

with love
eelco
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 AM
GrayMist

That's kind of my line of thinking too, that with the knowledge of them we create them, but they are the first stage to getting ourselves "in order" so we can progress beyond.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Eelco

I have been playing with this idea..
From it I am gathering something like the following...

When we encounter chakra and get a feel for the concepts they convey/symbolize we manifest a set of them right then and there....

Now this does not make them meaningles. In fact they provide a toolset with witch we can grow spiritually.

In the paradigm of these new changing times and the energyflows associated we
adjust our chakra system to provide the tools that are somewhat familiar to work with these increased vibrations. Hence the emergence of a 12 /multi chakra energy system..

For me the chakra are about ascending upwards.
I have had the idea for a while now to let go of the idea of ascending up through the dimension and insending throug Self as a multi dimensional being.

I feel that this is part of why i was able to remove my chakra and maybe manifest an energy tool system that is more suited for inscension...

just sharing some thoughts..

with love
Eelco
Old 02-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Guide

If you seek evidence of the chakra system's existence before you became aware of it, remember how different emotions are felt in different parts of the body, and how this was always present since before you became aware of the system.

Survival fears are felt in your legs, like when you stand by the edge of a cliff and look down, experiencing a thought of what happens if you fall off. Guilt and shame is experienced in your lower abdomen. Anxiety from fear of how other people deem you is felt in the upper abdomen. Hatred and anger is felt in the center of the chest. Suppression of tears and things you wanted to say creates pressure in your throat.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

I have been aware of upper chakra above my head recently when i saw them for the first time and I only removed the initial concept of 7. I might look at moving myself 'up' to them, or bring them 'down' in some form.

Even before this I always saw my chakra as being the opposite way round ie Red at the crown. I also heard a voice say to me (A while ago) that I am starting from my purple chakra..not from the red like you would assume.

On that I will continue to see if myhealing has changed and look intot he top chakras.

I felt a gather of energy in my lower body a few days ago... though that doesnt mean it is becuase there is a chakra there.. if the whole body is energy, it would make sense to feel it anwhere and not nessacarily around certain points!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:27 AM
GrayMist

Hi,
The energy flow I'm using still goes through the same central channel, so still includes all of the connecting body parts as well as the legs as the "tree roots" and extending above the head and down the arms as "branches"
I think as the parts that correspond to each chakra are actually inside the body then this is the way to access them, from within, following the breath with our consciousness, not from the outside through the chakra which has formed from the flow of energy. We can still reach the parts from the inside without leaving/creating an entry point/chakra.
Instead of each chakra for each emotion I have one center with a good or bad sensations on the thought held. The lower dantain our animal drives and instincts, the higher our human intelligence, the ability to think situations through before we act and the heart center our connection to ourselves, where we "feel" about what we thought on. The head/heart connection.
I think as we organise our chakras the colours are a band of rainbow from the earth, it is us getting connected to our mother, then as we progress we "pop" off and this creates a sunbow effect with us at the center, we become spiritual adults so to speak? The chakras are the first shoots from the seed, maybe our umbilical before we are able to sustain ourselves, then as we grow into beautiful mature trees that's when our own system kicks in, like a new born taking it's first breath for it's self. Maybe that's where mankind is now getting to, we are realising the effect we are having on our mother, so we need to take responsibility for ourselves and our home.

Athymari, what you said about your colours being the other way around, when you look at a double rainbow one is red at the bottom and the other is red at the top, as rainbows are different frequencies of light maybe you are on a different frequency? Like the two bows in a double rainbow? Just a thought.

I think the sensation in the legs that Fire mentioned with survival could be when we are under threat and our fight or flight reaction takes blood from the major organs and pumps it to the arms and legs ready for running away or fighting.

Inscension is a lovely term, it fits perfectly considering all the dimensions occupy the same space.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
Hi,

I think as the parts that correspond to each chakra are actually inside the body then this is the way to access them, from within, following the breath with our consciousness, not from the outside through the chakra which has formed from the flow of energy. We can still reach the parts from the inside without leaving/creating an entry point/chakra.
Instead of each chakra for each emotion I have one center with a good or bad sensations on the thought held. The lower dantain our animal drives and instincts, the higher our human intelligence, the ability to think situations through before we act and the heart center our connection to ourselves, where we "feel" about what we thought on. The head/heart connection.

The times I had a serious connection to two people/energies/spirits I noticed that I connected via their head or their chest. I could tell which as I would have my vision level with one or the other and I would know by whether I was sensing a mind or an emotional/feeling vibe. This in turn to me, I would be 'sensing' it in either my head or around my chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
Athymari, what you said about your colours being the other way around, when you look at a double rainbow one is red at the bottom and the other is red at the top, as rainbows are different frequencies of light maybe you are on a different frequency? Like the two bows in a double rainbow? Just a thought.

Interesting thoughts! I am looking up double rainbows now. THey make me think of one soul/spirit being on earth in two bodies by the description, the light being the soul/spirt and the double rainbow the two people.. lol
Old 06-05-2013, 08:21 AM
GrayMist

I can't say Ive know if ive had any connections with spirits that I can compare with you Athymari, that's really interesting, I'm a "feeler" with people, I pick up their emotions and feel their aura, that's where I have managed to get to, before that I never knew it wasn't me. The typical discovery of an empath I suppose.

So are you looking at the rainbow as twin souls? I'm not to hot on this subject either ha! I'm a bit rubbish today :) I was seeing them as a "self" and a "higher self" it must be our personal view points influencing our perceptions...?

I found a nice article yesterday, but I can't post links yet as I'm new here, it said that the name Mary was actually a title meaning Healer, not a name. Mary Magdalen had just one chakra, the heart chakra! She taught how to spin the blood in opposite directions about the heart, this flowed down her arms as a healing emerald light. If you search for the Sisters of the Emerald Fire a site called "temple of sakkara" is the place I visited 1st, the other info seems to stem from here......I'm loving this lady, she is pulling a lot of my personal experiences together.
This all so hints at inscension don't you think?
I hope you find a minute to read it as I think you'll enjoy it. I'm going to see if I can find more on her, Rev. Mary Hardy.

Well have a lovely day everyone.
J
x