Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 31-01-2014, 06:57 PM
GingerSnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverAloneLove
Hi Lostchild88
Here are just a few positive affirmations that you can maybe dwell on and/or repeat.

1. I am patient

2. I love and believe in myself

3. I am 100% responsible for my life

4. I can!

5. I see beauty in everything

6. I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss

7. The more I give love, the more I receive love

8. I take things a day at a time

9. I persist in the direction of my dreams

10. I can change my life by changing my thoughts

Hope this helps you, dear!
Lostchild88 That was amazing and so true. I have decided to write your guided list down so when I forget at times while struggling with things in my life like my children I have a reminder on how to approach things in a better light. Thank you for sharing. Blessed be )O(
Old 12-03-2014, 05:08 AM
aryannatimothy

Best to make little notes to yourself everyday. Plan each day with to-dos and make yourself busy with what you love to do. It is also best if you have someone there for you to cheer you up and bring the best in you. :)
Old 17-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Experiencer

Life is easy
I am perfect just as I am
Everything is always okay
Old 29-04-2014, 08:52 AM
ms1985

This is my experience with affirmations.

First to tell that affirmations that are forced will have counter effect. Or so I read somewhere.

So if you were sick, yelling at a mirror, "I'm healthy, I'm healthy", might not be wised thing to do, because your ego and subconscious mind might resist it.

So the trick is that you need to make affirmations in such a way that your ego and subconscious mind can accept it.

Someone who are listening to doctors all the time, as we all do, might start to believe that he needs to change one thousands of things in nutrition etc. in order to be healthy. Although this might be true to some degree, our ego will always think as: I'm not completely healthy, and in order for me to be healthy I need to do or change one thousands things more.

So the way we can create affirmations for our health could be like this:

In perfectly balanced way, I accept and affirm that I am healthy, that my body regenerates itself, etc.

does it sound more gentle?

Same way is with church authorities.

they tell us that we need to change one thousand things in order to be worthwhile.

I wouldn't go against some advices which may be beneficial. But affirmations are actually good.

In perfectly balanced way, in the fullness of love and appreciation I affirm and accept that I am child of god.

Affirmations for other stuff can be helpful as well. Although I think they are not enough.

So If I haven' studied for long time, or failed exam several times, my ego might start to resist that part of life. So I might tell to myself "In perfectly balanced way, in the fullness of love and understanding I accept that I will study good, memorize what I read and in perfectly harmonious way, remember everything I read on exam"

You surely notice that you would need to study, right? :)
Old 08-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Ascender
I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind

I talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet

I make all my friends feel that their is something worthwhile in them

I look at the sunnyside of everything and make my optimism come true

I think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best

I am as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own

I forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater acheivements of the future

I wear a cheerful expresstion at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet

I give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to critizize others

I attract abundance, I am willing to recieve and I trust that the universe is providing for all my needs.

I welcome money into my life

I have more than enough money to pay my bills and have fun
Old 15-04-2015, 08:48 AM
Knower

My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
I love myself for who I am. I totally trust myself.
I release my hesitation and make room for victory.
I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
I am solution minded. Any problem that comes up in life is solvable.
I am capable and strong.
I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.

http://www.jackcanfield.com/images/s...-High-Self.pdf source a Jack Canfield pdf
Old 16-05-2015, 10:45 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
Can anyone give me some ideas on positive affirmations. I feel like I'm just letting life pass me by and I just need some positive affirmations to help me get out of being down and unproductive. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Dear lostchild,
I deffinately recommend you to read Louise L. Hay book - "you can heal your life", cause it has healed mine there you will find dozens of positive affirmations and practical recomendations how and where to use them. Amazing book, for amazing life
wish you the best
Old 20-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Divine91

Your view on reality, your mind state, and the way you see your life is what makes it real...remember that the power of your thoughts is strong, whatever it is you want to be, and whatever goals you may have...tell yourself that you will be what you want to be and that who you currently are is good enough, you're simply improving and becoming the best you that you can be every single day