Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Chakra Colors

When I meditate I feel my chakras and general flow of energy but I do not see any color or similar.
And while I feel it will all come in time, I also wonder if it can be helpful to imagine colors to support/cleanse them, or if that has potential harm if you are not fully aware.

Any thoughts/experiences?
Old 01-09-2016, 07:17 AM
Master

I know many chakra activation meditations include visualising the chakras in their various colours and imagining them bright and healthy or growing or you can just imagine balls of high frequency light over them to help clear them. It doesnt matter if you cant see them, you can still do things to them. If visualizing chakras, just make sure you imagine them all the same size so you dont end up causing misbalancing between them.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Ascender
Just pay attention to what you do feel from them. There is no need to force your senses into colors as that is a visual interpretation and if your other senses are stronger then you may get more useful information about them in other ways. Pay attention to movement, speed, temperature. You may be able to read emotions or frequency (light/dark). The colors will come when it's useful and your visual senses catch up to your other senses but it's not the only way. It's best to combine all senses to get a complete picture so just start with whichever senses come easy to you and gradually increase skills in other areas as you learn.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Newbie ;)

*nod* Thank you, that makes a lot of sense.
And I tried a little bit to imagine colors but .. I am just not quite there yet.
It becomes easier to tell light / dark (but less .. in a color sense?) and other sensations apart so I will focus on what I can and go from there.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:05 AM
Gracey

you could try listening to chakra binaural beats. it will balance your brain hemispheres as well.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylaila
*nod* Thank you, that makes a lot of sense.
And I tried a little bit to imagine colors but .. I am just not quite there yet.
It becomes easier to tell light / dark (but less .. in a color sense?) and other sensations apart so I will focus on what I can and go from there.
It can be very helpful to use colours. You do not typically use the default chakra colours by the way. Those are the ideal colours for a chakra, meaning when a chakra is totally balanced, clean and activated. We hardly ever are there/get there, and in order to get there a chakra may need another colour first.
Colours are very powerful (think colour therapy) and each colour has a vibration that has a healing effect.
Best is to just think of a colour when you're focused on a chakra and the first colour that comes up in your mind is right for that chakra at that time.
Remember that if you do another meditation, another may come up for the same chakra, that's okay and perfectly normal.

The reason that using colours works so well is that they make it a lot easier to 'own' a chakra completely, to make it truly yours. You fill it up with a colour that feels right to you and the more you fill up your energy system, the less easy something/someone else can 'invade' it.
Not talking entities per say, also dense energy in the sense of negativity, your own negative thoughts, difficult colleagues etc etc.

Also, a colour can help heal, activate, open, and/or stabilize a chakra. Sometimes you see that you need the complementary colour of the default colour for a chakra. (the complementary colour being the one directly opposite a colour in the colour chart).
All part of the healing process of a chakra, or cleansing, or ...

you cannot go wrong in using colours, it only makes your chakras stronger, healthier. More powerful in keeping stuff out that shouldn't be in there to begin with.

Also ... using colours makes it much easier to see if there is something dense in a chakra. If you fill a chakra with let's say yellow, you will very easily spot misty, dark, grey, black spots / areas in it. Or areas that are simply difficult to 'paint' yellow.
If you notice such areas, you can work on them to cleanse them. Just visualize doing this with a brush, a sponge, a garden hose, whatever. Have fun with it. The more fun you have, the better it'll work.
I used to visualize myself as a young girl (inner child) to do the cleansing. The little girl just having a lot of fun, splashing and dashing with water and soap and a brush.
If you can't get it clean in one go, no problem. Work on it another time. Cleansing is often done in layers, a bit at the time.

Don't put too much effort in it all, like I said, have fun with it. Have a good giggle, effort-energy works against you. If you have problems visualizing a chakra, just see a beautiful flower. Or a circle. Doesn't really matter all that much. Just don't 'effort'. Relax into it. As soon as you do that, it all becomes so much easier.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the lovely suggestion and reminder. : ) Aye, I tend to not just let go and have fun. That's alright tho.
I did actually imagine flowers blooming a couple of times which I think is lovely (I also have an image of an inner garden sometimes where my center and where I meditate is on a huge lotus flower)

Thank you for the colour details, that definitely makes me want to experiment a bit. I did try a little bit while I was out for a walk imagining red energy flow through my legs.. it's uhm .. haha now it makes me a little self-conscious writing it out if that is how it goes, but it felt right so that's what is important. I am sure I will learn more over time.
Really curious about the warding effect that process can have, too.

I did try the binaural beats and they seem to help me and make me become aware of more.
I tried listening to them sleeping and it made me wake up more relaxed which is a welcome change as I often woke up just a little bit off without anything to tie it to. Now to find a comfortable position for my headphones, haha.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not certain of the accuracy of the colors:

Old 28-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Knower

How to Read Auras – What is the Meaning of Each Color?

http://in5d.com/how-to-read-auras-wh...of-each-color/