Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-09-2016, 02:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Under pressure(it's a pun)

I recently underwent a series of life altering events (psychosis or spiritual awakening? Your guess is as good as mine ) and started a new medication for mood stabilization. While I'd prefer to live a life unmedicated, I don't have much of an option given current circumstances.

Through these events, it feels as though I have turned inside out as a person. While I used to be a very intuitive empath, I now feel that I'm operating in the world on solely a perceptive basis. I feel quite serious suddenly and that's okay. With that being said, I have been experiencing MAJOR pressure in my head, specifically in my mouth, my third eye, and my crown chakras. I've been performing reiki on myself nightly to release any blockages but this pressure on my crown won't seem to budge. I can feel the energy as though it were palpable. I can move it around but it doesn't seem to want to leave my body. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight as to what this could be and how to go about handling it. Would my medication affect these chakras? I've never felt such surges in my crown and to be honest, it's just kind of annoying.

Thank you for any help you can offer~
Old 23-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slagathor
I recently underwent a series of life altering events (psychosis or spiritual awakening? Your guess is as good as mine ) and started a new medication for mood stabilization. While I'd prefer to live a life unmedicated, I don't have much of an option given current circumstances.

Through these events, it feels as though I have turned inside out as a person. While I used to be a very intuitive empath, I now feel that I'm operating in the world on solely a perceptive basis. I feel quite serious suddenly and that's okay. With that being said, I have been experiencing MAJOR pressure in my head, specifically in my mouth, my third eye, and my crown chakras. I've been performing reiki on myself nightly to release any blockages but this pressure on my crown won't seem to budge. I can feel the energy as though it were palpable. I can move it around but it doesn't seem to want to leave my body. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight as to what this could be and how to go about handling it. Would my medication affect these chakras? I've never felt such surges in my crown and to be honest, it's just kind of annoying.

Thank you for any help you can offer~
I have being experiencing lots of extra energy up top in the last few weeks.My forehead feels like there is little bumps erupting and disappearing and feels so physical that i have looked in the mirror to see if i can see it.
If there is a lot of extra energy somewhere in any of your chakras you can be sure that clearing is taking place so let it be and just go with it as it will clear.

If you want,then the best way to remove excess energy is through the root/perinium and the legs so focus your attention there...go for long walks or do some exercise just make sure to get your legs tired as this will increase awareness and energy flow in the legs and will help to ground energy.

Your mood stabilizing medication will affect your chakra's and whole energy system but as you say you need to take them for now so continue as you are and don't worry as its always good to be able to FEEL. even if it is annoying
Old 23-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Master

I think you know deep down you are not psychotic otherwise you would not ask yourself ;-)!! I have gone through a major awakening as well and it is overwhelming. You are not comfortable and have a lot of fear which means its going too fast. Reiki would slow things down for you especially if you feel energy. It would slow down your consciousness so you would have a better understanding of what has taken place. Awakenings are like storms and it brings up a lot of fear because it is asking you to get to your true self and you are not sure of it. You get to a level of it when you slow things down. The awakening is a process to get to your true self and it is circular and you have to do your best to ride with the waves and slow things down. Going within to your heart or reiki will help you with this. The more you do this, the more your heart opens up and the more understanding you have of yourself or your true self. This raising the vibration will happen at different levels until your done. You are moving beyond your ego is what is happening and transcending duality consciousness.