Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Knower
Question Is it possible to be 'pulled out' of your body?

If anybody is experienced enough is it possible that you can pull people from their physical body if they let them?
Old 30-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Master
Well to my understanding there is no one in the body to pull out, the body is in you.
Old 30-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Master
Some people say that entities both good and bad can assist in pulling you out of your body but from my experience I would have to say no. I have dealt with entities for quite some time now and trust me if they could pull me out of my body they would do so in order to mess with me even more. They can definitely mess with your subtle bodies but I do not believe they can metaphysically pull your subtle body from your physical body. They may be able to assist you though but when it's all said and done you are still the one responsible for the seperation of the bodies.
Old 30-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Sangress

I think some can and some can't. It really depends on the individuals involved and the situation.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Pathfinder

Yes, you can
Old 30-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Master

I think you could pull someone out of their body. I could be wrong but I do not think anyone would be that good at ap to be able to do it.
Old 31-08-2012, 04:51 AM
cleanheart82

i'm not sure, as i have never successfully full on left my body, but i have had a tugging feeling, and it didn't seem to me that it was negative. i guess someone saw me struggling and tried to help, but i never saw who they were, just a tug.
Old 31-08-2012, 07:57 AM
12padams

I actually requested to be pulled out of my body on these forums back in 2009 and it worked... I had my memory wiped after the experience but I still remembered a fragment of two events and when I asked the person on these forums who pulled me out to recall the entire experience they recalled both events I remembered in order without me even telling them about it!

Anyways I don't think many here would have the same luck I had so I highly suggest trying it yourself because often that question leads to a request which usually leads to disappointment.

It's not hard to astral project! You can do it, Good Luck :)
Old 31-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Master

Thank you adams for letting us know about it. It is very encouraging to hear that. I guess you never know unless you try.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
I actually requested to be pulled out of my body on these forums back in 2009 and it worked... I had my memory wiped after the experience but I still remembered a fragment of two events and when I asked the person on these forums who pulled me out to recall the entire experience they recalled both events I remembered in order without me even telling them about it!

Anyways I don't think many here would have the same luck I had so I highly suggest trying it yourself because often that question leads to a request which usually leads to disappointment.

It's not hard to astral project! You can do it, Good Luck :)

Thanks mate! I now know it's possible to do this :)! I can only try this myself until I've actually come out of my body completely. I've had 3 experiences where I almost got out but I should be able to do it the 4th time :). If I can't then I could try the pull out technique if I'm as lucky as you were x)