Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 27-06-2011, 11:28 PM
sharkboy

Cool Lucid dream within a dream

Okay so i woke up at about 5.00 am and went to the bathroom, drank a glass of watter and back to sleep.

I dreamed about being in a classroom at first and then i was in the parking loot, there i set up a camp under a car and went to sleep (inside the dream).

so i dreamed about being at my old school and started jumping up and down so i realised that its a dream, looked at my hands and then started flying around.

After a while i got the sense of lieing on a car and started spinning but it didnt work so i woke up in the before mentioned parking loot. there was more of the dream but its not important.

Has this happened to anyone else (a lucid dream inside a real dream?)?

And im sorry for my english.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Guide
It was a straight up lucid awareness experience.

Which is, effectively what a "lucid dream inside a dream" is. :)
Old 21-08-2011, 03:34 AM
FairyNightwish

I think my experience is similar to yours.
I was sleeping in my room, and suddenly a dream starts.
The dream : i hear the bell ringing, i went at the door, were 2 friends of mine, and i told them that i try to practice lucid dreaming. They said ok lets all sleep. We start all to sleep...so i start to dream (2nd dream inside the 1st dream)...i see another friend high..near the ceiling of my room...she was very small...and she was telling me to remember a word when i wake up (which i still remember after all these years).

Then i wake up from that dream and my friends are awake too (again return to the first dream) and in my room this time there is one more guy who sits there, and he has somthing bad i could say in his eyes...he says " Hmmm so you start to work on subjects like this?"(he was not so happy about it, rather angry i could say) he was showing us some multicolored maps...and then i totally woke up.
So i guess it was a dream inside a dream...but was it really the way lucid dreaming is? I couldnt feel that im lucid inside this dream...i didnt remember to look my hands and recognise them...nothing at all...

After some time...i met someone who has studied with the Samans...and i told him the word that i heared in that dream...he said to me "is a magical word, and dont say it to anyone from now on. I cant tell you the meaning of it, but is a message for you, and you have to find out by yourself. Is about the meaning of life."

You think really this was a lucid dreaming? and why if i was not controling it and i was not lucid in it?
And this word could be really a msg?
Old 22-08-2011, 11:21 AM
sharkboy

yes this is exactly what happened go to sleep in the same place in the dream and then wake up in the same place... and i wasnt fully lucid either, i was just flying around for 5 seconds
Old 24-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Adrian29

Yes, even I had dreamd within dreams. It says that this dreams contain with them important messages.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Edge

Have anyone been on the third level? I never manage that. It is quite usual with dream within a dream. But it's like cool when you control your dream (that what lucid dreaming is, right?), and you are aware of that you are dreaming. But I just can't imagine what it would be like on the third level. Inception :)